Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
packersfan101101  
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:14:52 PM(UTC)
of course greg jennings but this might be far out but ill say Roy E Williams
TheKanataThrilla  
#22 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 3:42:57 PM(UTC)
I know he has been injured most of the seaon, but I still like Marques Colston. He reminds me of Randy Moss from his Minny days, without all the drama of course. I still like Randy though.

Hines Ward is awesome and probably if we listed the most underrated WR he would win it. I think his leadership and grit are intangibles that don't often show up in the stats.
zombieslayer  
#23 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:16:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Personally, I don't see much of a reason to make a distinction between "best WR" and "best overall WR". Sure, the latter includes things like run blocking, but I don't know how important that really is. I don't have any data to support this, but I suspect a WRs run blocking ability is analogous to a pitcher's defense. Is it an asset? Absolutely. But it's such a small part of their job, that I would generally only use it for tiebreakers. Essentially, as great of a blocker as Hines Ward is, I don't feel that skill is important enough to vault him ahead of the Larry Fitzgeralds of the world.

With that said, I would put Larry Fitzgerald at the top of the best WR class.


That's exactly how I feel about WR and run blocking. We have excellent run blocking WRs. Is Grant averaging 4 ypc? No? Wonder why. Didn't I just say we had excellent run blocking WRs?

Gregorious and DD aside, just give me Randy Moss. He gets TDs.
Pack93z  
#24 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:26:12 PM(UTC)
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..
IronMan  
#25 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:25:03 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!
Zero2Cool  
#26 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:49:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P
Cheesey  
#27 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:50:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!

LOL! Yes.....thats true......but i didn't want Zero to feel bad. :thumbright:
Pack93z  
#28 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)
Cheesey  
#29 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:03:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:
Zero2Cool  
#30 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)


4.4 ... exactly, that is not elite speed. Just because its faster than you or I, does not equal elite speed lol.

I agree, he can play and I think he's one of the best, but I've seen him play and I don't agree with the smooth route running comment. Smooth route running is Greg Jennings.
Pack93z  
#31 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:
Cheesey  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:21:19 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:

Thats why you keep bringing it up!!!
I bet you have an 8X10 on the wall by your computer!!!
(I AM a "hotty", you know!!!) :thumbleft:
Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:43:41 PM(UTC)
I still say Steve Smith, regardless of the homo posts :P
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
hardrocker950 (11h) : Nice to see that Dorleant got arrested just a few miles from here...
Cheesey (13h) : Sanchez with the Bears....LOLOLOL!!!!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : We should hope it does not happen.
hardrocker950 (25-Mar) : I doubt that happens...
Smokey (24-Mar) : GB needs to trade up in the draft to get THE Ohio State CB - Marshon Lattimore !
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : QB Mark Sanchez joining the Bears.
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : double it up
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : I'm kidding, relax....
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : and now he has been cut
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: Former Skins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: FormerSkins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : lol by .01 not what i thought
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : he's faster than Montgomery
uffda udfa (22-Mar) : Packers re-sign Christine Michael
Smokey (22-Mar) : Easier said than fixed .
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : The web version lists who started the thread; the mobile version lists who last updated it.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : Also, there's a weird disparity between the web version and online version of this site.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : ;-)
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : Packers wanted D. Ware in 2005. Thank you Cowboys!
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : lol Rourke
Nonstopdrivel (21-Mar) : I HATE HATE HATE the way all threads get marked as read after viewing a few of them in one session. It's obnoxious.
Smokey (21-Mar) : Check out this site, NFLdraftscout.com , a great resource site.
Smokey (20-Mar) : Jared Cook signs with Raiders .
Smokey (20-Mar) : I did watch SB 45 on YouTube the other night, very eye opening .
Smokey (20-Mar) : Watching Spring Training Baseball, Nationals vs Yankees, very interesting .
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : B1G making some noise in that bracket
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : The more join, the more talk, the better. including John
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : no forum should need one person, we have others, speak up!
gbguy20 (19-Mar) : slow forum needs more uffda
Smokey (19-Mar) : There's always next year .
Smokey (18-Mar) : Virginia is still in it !
Smokey (18-Mar) : On Wisconsin
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Down goes Villanova!! Badgers!!!
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Might have went into your SPAM or JUNK folder??
yooperfan (18-Mar) : Funny I never got the invite
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
34m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Porforis

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Mar / Around The NFL / Smokey

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Mar / Announcements / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / wpr

Headlines