Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages<12

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
packersfan101101  
#41 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:14:52 PM(UTC)
of course greg jennings but this might be far out but ill say Roy E Williams
TheKanataThrilla  
#42 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 3:42:57 PM(UTC)
I know he has been injured most of the seaon, but I still like Marques Colston. He reminds me of Randy Moss from his Minny days, without all the drama of course. I still like Randy though.

Hines Ward is awesome and probably if we listed the most underrated WR he would win it. I think his leadership and grit are intangibles that don't often show up in the stats.
zombieslayer  
#43 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:16:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Personally, I don't see much of a reason to make a distinction between "best WR" and "best overall WR". Sure, the latter includes things like run blocking, but I don't know how important that really is. I don't have any data to support this, but I suspect a WRs run blocking ability is analogous to a pitcher's defense. Is it an asset? Absolutely. But it's such a small part of their job, that I would generally only use it for tiebreakers. Essentially, as great of a blocker as Hines Ward is, I don't feel that skill is important enough to vault him ahead of the Larry Fitzgeralds of the world.

With that said, I would put Larry Fitzgerald at the top of the best WR class.


That's exactly how I feel about WR and run blocking. We have excellent run blocking WRs. Is Grant averaging 4 ypc? No? Wonder why. Didn't I just say we had excellent run blocking WRs?

Gregorious and DD aside, just give me Randy Moss. He gets TDs.
Pack93z  
#44 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:26:12 PM(UTC)
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..
IronMan  
#45 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:25:03 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!
Zero2Cool  
#46 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:49:43 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P
Cheesey  
#47 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:50:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It's all good Zero......all this thread is is opinions anyway.

I of course like Greg Jennings. He's got great hands, speed, and is "The chosen one".

Opinions? What you just typed is a FACT!

LOL! Yes.....thats true......but i didn't want Zero to feel bad. :thumbright:
Pack93z  
#48 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)
Cheesey  
#49 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:03:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:
Zero2Cool  
#50 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Andre Johnson had 41-catches and 593-yards in October alone.. he is a fine blocker, has elite speed and runs very smooth routes. Rarely drops a pass and has excellent size.

As I mentioned a page ago.. complete package. Best receiver in the game today.

Plus he isn't a headcase..


He does not have elite speed and he's shifty during his routes.

You're a headcase!!!!!! :P


Headcase.. why of course I am a headcase.. why else would I visit the PPO. :lol:

Now.. MR. Johnson has 4.4 40 speed at 6-3 223... is as smooth as silk in his routes.. dude has it all.. I normally don't care for Miami players.. but this kid can flat out play the position better than anyone else currently..

Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)


4.4 ... exactly, that is not elite speed. Just because its faster than you or I, does not equal elite speed lol.

I agree, he can play and I think he's one of the best, but I've seen him play and I don't agree with the smooth route running comment. Smooth route running is Greg Jennings.
Pack93z  
#51 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:05:47 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:
Cheesey  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:21:19 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Now if I can only get the crazy little voice in my head to stop... ;)

Sorry...........I'll shut up now........you DID mean ME, didn't you??? :icon_smile: :thumbright:


Nah... it isn't your voice.. it is that nursy picture that is haunting me.. :lol:

Thats why you keep bringing it up!!!
I bet you have an 8X10 on the wall by your computer!!!
(I AM a "hotty", you know!!!) :thumbleft:
Zero2Cool  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:43:41 PM(UTC)
I still say Steve Smith, regardless of the homo posts :P
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Cheesey (5h) : “Take a week off, then retire”.
Cheesey (5h) : Like Brett Favre said about the refs,
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Gene Steratore has now retired
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : The fourth NFL referee to retire this offseason, after Ed Hochuli, Jeff Triplette and Terry McAulay.
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Today's Birthdays: hardrocker950 (34)
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : Brewers hammer the Cardinals <-- nice headline to start the day.
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : If not, no, I haven't heard nodda.
Zero2Cool (22-Jun) : I'm guessing it's flag football?
dhazer (21-Jun) : does anyone else know about Nick Collins return to football?
Zero2Cool (20-Jun) : Sporting News ranks Mike McCarthy fifth-best coach in NFL
Zero2Cool (18-Jun) : Tiger?
gbguy20 (18-Jun) : hot wife and he chases old women
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : Oh, and one count of felony first-degree burglary.
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : He's also charged with at least one count on kidnapping and two counts of attempted rape.
nerdmann (18-Jun) : Yeah, wtf Kellen?
Nonstopdrivel (18-Jun) : Kellen Winslow accused of raping and sexually assaulting several women between the ages of 54 and 86.
Zero2Cool (15-Jun) : Today's Birthdays: Toddy (26)
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Thanks Kevin.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Ok.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Alan, it's an online stream.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : McCarthy speaks at 10am, so probably 11am for practice start.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : McCarthy speaks at 10am, so probably 11am for practice start.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : I don’t know if I can get that station.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Listen to 107.5 the fan they'll tell you. I'm at airport.
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Thanks for trying WPR! I guess I’ll have to just wing it.
wpr (11-Jun) : Cheesey, The Packer's site says Nitschke Field. 12 am to 11:59 pm. I don't think they know
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Come on!! U smart guys can help me on this!
Cheesey (11-Jun) : Do any of you know what time the Packers mini camp practice is tomorrow?
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Vince Lombardi would have been 105 today
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : If I were Owens, after reading what some of the voters have said. I'd say F YOU too. Shady process.
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Apparently it costs the inductees a LOT of money to attend.
beast (10-Jun) : Or if Owens is avoiding all HoF activity? Or if he's trying to figure a way to make money off this. Simply saying he's not going to be there doesn't tell me enough
beast (10-Jun) : I feel as if I need more details. Owens said he's not physical showing up, but he could still give a speech via video.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : Using 32 reporter votes is wrong.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : They held grudges against him, and ignored his excellence on the field. Bogus shit. Political garbage.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2018 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 9 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 16 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Sep 23 @ 12:00 PM
Redskins
Sunday, Sep 30 @ 12:00 PM
BILLS
Sunday, Oct 7 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Monday, Oct 15 @ 7:15 PM
49ERS
Sunday, Oct 28 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Nov 4 @ 7:20 PM
Patriots
Sunday, Nov 11 @ 12:00 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Nov 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Sunday, Nov 25 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Dec 2 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Dec 9 @ 12:00 PM
FALCONS
Sunday, Dec 16 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Dec 23 @ 12:00 PM
Jets
Sunday, Dec 30 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

22-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

22-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

22-Jun / Around The NFL / Zero2Cool

22-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19-Jun / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

18-Jun / Around The NFL / Nonstopdrivel

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

16-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

16-Jun / Random Babble / Cheesey

Headlines