Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gbpfan  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 11:59:44 AM(UTC)
i believe his name is washington but he was running the ball in when one of the chifes got on his back and he was still running then other guy he was running with two guys on him i posted this because i think that should be fedx ground game or for the pics
DGB454  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 1:25:27 PM(UTC)
Wasn't that the kicker that jumped on him? Good effort after the initial hit.(or should I sat after the initial mounting.)

Washingtom is a very good player. Without him I think the Jets would be
2-5.
Packers_Finland  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 3:20:41 PM(UTC)
Washington is their #2 RB and primary kick and punt returner. He's good, but not great.
Pack93z  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 4:30:56 PM(UTC)
Think Darren Sproles... decent spot player and a playmaker.. but not an every down back due to his size primarily. He is thicker than Sproles however.. kid plays with alot of heart.

Trivial note.. this is the kid that caused a bit of a stir with his rookie card.. double bird flipping that made it through the screening process..

Edit.. the card.

UserPostedImage
Cheesey  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 6:52:25 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Think Darren Sproles... decent spot player and a playmaker.. but not an every down back due to his size primarily. He is thicker than Sproles however.. kid plays with alot of heart.

Trivial note.. this is the kid that caused a bit of a stir with his rookie card.. double bird flipping that made it through the screening process..

Edit.. the card.

UserPostedImage

I wouldn't doubt if thats some kind of gang sign, not just "flipping off".
Thats really something to teach the kids, hey?
Zero2Cool  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 7:14:31 PM(UTC)
Washington 5'8" 201
Sporals 5'6" 181
TengoJuego  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 10:22:37 PM(UTC)
Washington 5'8" 201
Sporals 5'6" 181

LMAO @ Sporals...Its Sproles Z! GOD!...GET IT RIGHT!
JNelson87  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2008 10:36:01 PM(UTC)
I thought Washington was pretty good at first but then he kinda fell off once they gave him a shot. I think Sproles would be a good #1 back and a great #2 back, I like his speed, he doesnt even need to break tackles cause he jus blows by everyone, he runs like Grant did last year, but he does it consistently. I was hoping the Pack would get him over Turner, but they did nothing.
gopackgo  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:21:35 PM(UTC)
I read that when Herm Edwards went to the Chiefs, the Jets got a draft pick in return because of the way Herm left New York. They used it on who else but Leon Washington.

Who contributed significantly Sunday by that huge return to set up the touchdown.

Karma kind sucks doesn't it Herm?
TengoJuego  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:01:52 PM(UTC)
I was thinking, A better comparison would probably be Warrick Dunn.
Zero2Cool  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:45:00 PM(UTC)

I'm not sure I follow this. Herman Edwards wanted to do something that he felt was better for him and because of that he should have bad karma?
gopackgo  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:05:57 PM(UTC)

I'm not sure I follow this. Herman Edwards wanted to do something that he felt was better for him and because of that he should have bad karma?

Sure, he may have felt it was better for him, but do you agree with what we did to NY, or how he got the KC job?

Without any morals, it was just a move from one job to another. I don't agree with how he did it, though.
Zero2Cool  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:34:48 PM(UTC)

Sure, he may have felt it was better for him, but do you agree with what we did to NY, or how he got the KC job?

Without any morals, it was just a move from one job to another. I don't agree with how he did it, though.

Please explain it to me. From what I recall (and i didnt pay much attention cuz i didnt care) he was let go of his contract or contract not renewed or traded or ... I don't recall shit about it. So, please, enlighten me lol
gopackgo  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:30:24 PM(UTC)

Please explain it to me. From what I recall (and i didnt pay much attention cuz i didnt care) he was let go of his contract or contract not renewed or traded or ... I don't recall shit about it. So, please, enlighten me lol

Basically, he talked to the Chiefs while still the HC for the Jets and still two years left on his contract. The Chiefs and Jets had a small feud over it. Meanwhile Herm tried to get a contract extension with a pay raise from the Jets using the leverage of interest. The Jets settled for a fourth rounder (Washington) in compensation for the debacle.

Really, though, not too big of a deal considering all that goes on in the NFL nowadays.
Rss Feed