Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dhazer  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:49:00 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Those bastards over at PPO dropped a dime on him. I commented over there that I didn't think it quite right that the Williams' boys should get in trouble over water pills when we have Johnny Jolly playing with this hanging over his head. The next time I go online, literally hours later, down comes this indictment. That's what I get for trying to extend an olive branch to those dirty biqueens. No more Mr. nice guy, they obviously have a closet vikings fan in the D.A.'s office, or those clowns probably mounted some sort of campaign against us... conspiracy theory mode on full throttle.....



You got it all wrong lol. It was Brett that had the charge change. You know when he was on his Packer issued cell phone on a conference call with the vikings, matt millen, and the DA. He figured one of them would fix the Packers (this is a joke before i get slammed and called an asshole :pottytrain1: ) People remember we all knew this was coming and with hangman goddell Jolly will get punished i would say atleast 4 games.

Roddyboy wrote:
And I'm saying that "Doing a good job" is a relative thing.

Not all Packer fans think that he's doing a good job, Tripp...
Thats true.
Fortunately his job stald be gone won't be determined by a handful of hateful "packer fans".
It will be determined by people who care more about the Packer team and it's future.


Your right the fans have no say so at all in what Ted Thompson does or he would be gone already. He really has proven much lately besides Jennings. But that my opinion. We the fans don't own the Packers we just pay the taxes for them.
Gravedigga  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:51:16 PM(UTC)
UserPostedImage

[size=18]ME SO JOLLY BABY!!![/size]
wils0646  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 4:54:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Your right the fans have no say so at all in what Ted Thompson does or he would be gone already. He really has proven much lately besides Jennings. But that my opinion. We the fans don't own the Packers we just pay the taxes for them.


Do you even think before you post? What makes you think most fans don't like TT? I think the haters are probably in the minority now.

Do you want me to post what Ted Thompson has done besides Jennings?
dhazer  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:05:19 PM(UTC)
This isn't about thompson i thought this thread was about Jolly?
wils0646  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:13:27 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
This isn't about thompson i thought this thread was about Jolly?


Jolly is in trouble. It sucks. He was incredibly stupid.

However, he was also a great 6th round pick made by Ted Thompson in 2006. A starting DT is hard to find in the 6th round. I hope he can learn from this and stay out of trouble the rest of his career.
warhawk  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:30:33 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Your right the fans have no say so at all in what Ted Thompson does or he would be gone already. He really has proven much lately besides Jennings. But that my opinion. We the fans don't own the Packers we just pay the taxes for them.


Do you even think before you post? What makes you think most fans don't like Ted Thompson? I think the haters are probably in the minority now.

Do you want me to post what Ted Thompson has done besides Jennings?


I'll do it for you.

'05 Draft: Rodgers, Collins, Poppinga, Montgomery

'06 Draft: Hawk Colledge, Jennings, Spitz, Blackmon, Moll, Jolly

'07 Draft: Jackson, Rouse, Jones, Hall, Bishop, Crosby, Wynn, Harrell

'08 Puppies: Nelson, Brohm, Lee, Finley, Thompson, Sitton

He's brought in wasted humanity in Pickett, Woodson, and Chillar, and for some stupid reason made sure guys like Harris, Barnett, Kampman, Driver and other under achievers are probably stuck here for their entire worthless careers by signing them to extensions.

and people want to know what Ted Thompsons done lately?

Let's see.....ummmmm, how about build a team that's only gone 17-7 in the regular season over the last year and a half.

I agree. Let's fire his butt.

PS, I also forgot he spent a whole 6th round pick for a measly 1000 yrd rusher in Grant. That cements it for this moran for sure.
dfosterf  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:37:58 PM(UTC)
I am only sorry I'm only allowed to give a plus one to warhawk.
+1
wils0646  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:48:35 PM(UTC)
Back to the Jolly talk:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/33455504.html

Quote:
Jolly given until Dec. 2 to decide on trial
By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel

Oct. 28, 2008 1:44 p.m. |
Green Bay -- Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly appeared in front of a Houston district court Tuesday, but did not have to offer a plea and will have a month to decide whether he wants to go to trial on felony drug possession charges

According to Houston assistant district attorney Donna Hawkins, a pre-trial motion day was scheduled for Dec. 2. At that hearing, a trial date will be set unless Jolly and his attorneys work out a plea agreement with the district attorney's office or Jolly pleads guilty.

The date of the hearing makes it appear likely that if Jolly has to go to trial it will occur after the season and he will not be restricted from playing with the Packers. In addition, the National Football League would probably not consider whether he violated the personal conduct policy until the trial occurs.

The new pre-trial motion date allows Jolly and his attorneys a little more than a month to reach a plea agreement if they so choose. Jolly won't have to make a guilty or not guily plea until the Dec. 2 hearing.

A grand jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Jolly, which means the district attorney's office can proceed with a trial. It's unknown whether there have been negotiations to reach a plea agreement thus far.

Jolly, 25, was arrested July 8 in Houston for possession of at least 200 grams of codeine. Shortly after his arrest, he posted $10,000 bond and was released. Jolly missed practice Monday to prepare for the court hearing, but his Packers responsibilities have otherwise been unaffected so far. The Packers' final regular season game is on Dec. 28. The post-season ends with the Super Bowl on Feb. 1


We should have him the rest of the season. We definitely needed him.
dhazer  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:58:51 PM(UTC)
29-26 record in Ted Thompson era is all say on this. This is about Jolly and i won't get into an argument on this thread about it. I hope the best for Jolly but like i said i see atleast a 4 game suspension but then again it might not be until next year he has to serve it. Look at Jones in Jaxs he got busted for coke and he is appealing so his trial won't be till the off season.
warhawk  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:15:27 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
29-26 record in Ted Thompson era is all say on this. This is about Jolly and i won't get into an argument on this thread about it. I hope the best for Jolly but like i said i see atleast a 4 game suspension but then again it might not be until next year he has to serve it. Look at Jones in Jaxs he got busted for coke and he is appealing so his trial won't be till the off season.



I forgot this is about Jolly. Thanks for reminding me.

Oh by the way, who was it that drafted him again?

Well I'll be darned.

By the way I'm not the one that brought up Ted's name in this thread to begin with and I wouldn't have carried your post in my response if you hadn't either.
wils0646  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:25:54 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Your right the fans have no say so at all in what Ted Thompson does or he would be gone already. He really has proven much lately besides Jennings. But that my opinion. We the fans don't own the Packers we just pay the taxes for them.


Do you even think before you post? What makes you think most fans don't like Ted Thompson? I think the haters are probably in the minority now.

Do you want me to post what Ted Thompson has done besides Jennings?


Please do, if you can spare two minutes.


See Warhawk's post:

Quote:

I'll do it for you.

'05 Draft: Rodgers, Collins, Poppinga, Montgomery

'06 Draft: Hawk Colledge, Jennings, Spitz, Blackmon, Moll, Jolly

'07 Draft: Jackson, Rouse, Jones, Hall, Bishop, Crosby, Wynn, Harrell

'08 Puppies: Nelson, Brohm, Lee, Finley, Thompson, Sitton

He's brought in wasted humanity in Pickett, Woodson, and Chillar, and for some stupid reason made sure guys like Harris, Barnett, Kampman, Driver and other under achievers are probably stuck here for their entire worthless careers by signing them to extensions.

and people want to know what Ted Thompsons done lately?

Let's see.....ummmmm, how about build a team that's only gone 17-7 in the regular season over the last year and a half.

I agree. Let's fire his butt.

PS, I also forgot he spent a whole 6th round pick for a measly 1000 yrd rusher in Grant. That cements it for this moron for sure.
dfosterf  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:30:57 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Back to the Jolly talk:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/33455504.html

Quote:
Jolly given until Dec. 2 to decide on trial
By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel

Oct. 28, 2008 1:44 p.m. |
Green Bay -- Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly appeared in front of a Houston district court Tuesday, but did not have to offer a plea and will have a month to decide whether he wants to go to trial on felony drug possession charges

According to Houston assistant district attorney Donna Hawkins, a pre-trial motion day was scheduled for Dec. 2. At that hearing, a trial date will be set unless Jolly and his attorneys work out a plea agreement with the district attorney's office or Jolly pleads guilty.

The date of the hearing makes it appear likely that if Jolly has to go to trial it will occur after the season and he will not be restricted from playing with the Packers. In addition, the National Football League would probably not consider whether he violated the personal conduct policy until the trial occurs.

The new pre-trial motion date allows Jolly and his attorneys a little more than a month to reach a plea agreement if they so choose. Jolly won't have to make a guilty or not guily plea until the Dec. 2 hearing.

A grand jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Jolly, which means the district attorney's office can proceed with a trial. It's unknown whether there have been negotiations to reach a plea agreement thus far.

Jolly, 25, was arrested July 8 in Houston for possession of at least 200 grams of codeine. Shortly after his arrest, he posted $10,000 bond and was released. Jolly missed practice Monday to prepare for the court hearing, but his Packers responsibilities have otherwise been unaffected so far. The Packers' final regular season game is on Dec. 28. The post-season ends with the Super Bowl on Feb. 1


We should have him the rest of the season. We definitely needed him.


I know it's apples and oranges, policies-wise...but what is making me real nervous is the bitchin' that will invariably occur by teams like the vikes if the commish were to suspend players like the Williams boys now or in the immediate future and leave Jolly out there playing. I mean, can't you just hear that argument now? 4 games for water pills while that Packer dude is skating along behind the legal system... they got a beef, imo. I just hope there is enough precedent set to somehow enable a legitimate argument to be made for his continued play this year, because you are 100% right, we need him.
wils0646  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 6:37:17 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Back to the Jolly talk:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/33455504.html

Quote:
Jolly given until Dec. 2 to decide on trial
By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel

Oct. 28, 2008 1:44 p.m. |
Green Bay -- Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly appeared in front of a Houston district court Tuesday, but did not have to offer a plea and will have a month to decide whether he wants to go to trial on felony drug possession charges

According to Houston assistant district attorney Donna Hawkins, a pre-trial motion day was scheduled for Dec. 2. At that hearing, a trial date will be set unless Jolly and his attorneys work out a plea agreement with the district attorney's office or Jolly pleads guilty.

The date of the hearing makes it appear likely that if Jolly has to go to trial it will occur after the season and he will not be restricted from playing with the Packers. In addition, the National Football League would probably not consider whether he violated the personal conduct policy until the trial occurs.

The new pre-trial motion date allows Jolly and his attorneys a little more than a month to reach a plea agreement if they so choose. Jolly won't have to make a guilty or not guily plea until the Dec. 2 hearing.

A grand jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Jolly, which means the district attorney's office can proceed with a trial. It's unknown whether there have been negotiations to reach a plea agreement thus far.

Jolly, 25, was arrested July 8 in Houston for possession of at least 200 grams of codeine. Shortly after his arrest, he posted $10,000 bond and was released. Jolly missed practice Monday to prepare for the court hearing, but his Packers responsibilities have otherwise been unaffected so far. The Packers' final regular season game is on Dec. 28. The post-season ends with the Super Bowl on Feb. 1


We should have him the rest of the season. We definitely needed him.


I know it's apples and oranges, policies-wise...but what is making me real nervous is the bitchin' that will invariably occur by teams like the vikes if the commish were to suspend players like the Williams boys now or in the immediate future and leave Jolly out there playing. I mean, can't you just hear that argument now? 4 games for water pills while that Packer dude is skating along behind the legal system... they got a beef, imo. I just hope there is enough precedent set to somehow enable a legitimate argument to be made for his continued play this year, because you are 100% right, we need him.


I'm not sure why. I know the commish does these by a case-by-case basis and both cases are definitely different.
longtimefan  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:13:02 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Those bastards over at PPO dropped a dime on him. I commented over there that I didn't think it quite right that the Williams' boys should get in trouble over water pills when we have Johnny Jolly playing with this hanging over his head. The next time I go online, literally hours later, down comes this indictment. That's what I get for trying to extend an olive branch to those dirty biqueens. No more Mr. nice guy, they obviously have a closet vikings fan in the D.A.'s office, or those clowns probably mounted some sort of campaign against us... conspiracy theory mode on full throttle.....



You got it all wrong lol. It was Brett that had the charge change. You know when he was on his Packer issued cell phone on a conference call with the vikings, matt millen, and the DA. He figured one of them would fix the Packers (this is a joke before i get slammed and called an asshole :pottytrain1: ) People remember we all knew this was coming and with hangman goddell Jolly will get punished i would say atleast 4 games.

Roddyboy wrote:
And I'm saying that "Doing a good job" is a relative thing.

Not all Packer fans think that he's doing a good job, Tripp...
Thats true.
Fortunately his job stald be gone won't be determined by a handful of hateful "packer fans".
It will be determined by people who care more about the Packer team and it's future.


Your right the fans have no say so at all in what Ted Thompson does or he would be gone already. He really has proven much lately besides Jennings. But that my opinion. We the fans don't own the Packers we just pay the taxes for them.


JFC

Can we stay the f&%^ on topic




Jolly might go to jail who wants him to be punished like the Williams guys will be?

Who thinks the nfl should wait till he goes to court to punish him

who thinks he should be suspended for life

Come on know grow the F^*&*^ up and let the damn Ted Thompson shit go for one GDF minute would ya
wpr  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:47:32 PM(UTC)
I come to the site at the end of the work day and see 3 pages on Jolly's troubles only to find 2 1/2 pages of Ted crap. Great. :xcensoredx:


" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Back to the Jolly talk:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/33455504.html

Quote:
Jolly given until Dec. 2 to decide on trial
By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel

Oct. 28, 2008 1:44 p.m. |
Green Bay -- Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly appeared in front of a Houston district court Tuesday, but did not have to offer a plea and will have a month to decide whether he wants to go to trial on felony drug possession charges

According to Houston assistant district attorney Donna Hawkins, a pre-trial motion day was scheduled for Dec. 2. At that hearing, a trial date will be set unless Jolly and his attorneys work out a plea agreement with the district attorney's office or Jolly pleads guilty.

The date of the hearing makes it appear likely that if Jolly has to go to trial it will occur after the season and he will not be restricted from playing with the Packers. In addition, the National Football League would probably not consider whether he violated the personal conduct policy until the trial occurs.

The new pre-trial motion date allows Jolly and his attorneys a little more than a month to reach a plea agreement if they so choose. Jolly won't have to make a guilty or not guily plea until the Dec. 2 hearing.

A grand jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Jolly, which means the district attorney's office can proceed with a trial. It's unknown whether there have been negotiations to reach a plea agreement thus far.

Jolly, 25, was arrested July 8 in Houston for possession of at least 200 grams of codeine. Shortly after his arrest, he posted $10,000 bond and was released. Jolly missed practice Monday to prepare for the court hearing, but his Packers responsibilities have otherwise been unaffected so far. The Packers' final regular season game is on Dec. 28. The post-season ends with the Super Bowl on Feb. 1


We should have him the rest of the season. We definitely needed him.


I know it's apples and oranges, policies-wise...but what is making me real nervous is the bitchin' that will invariably occur by teams like the vikes if the commish were to suspend players like the Williams boys now or in the immediate future and leave Jolly out there playing. I mean, can't you just hear that argument now? 4 games for water pills while that Packer dude is skating along behind the legal system... they got a beef, imo. I just hope there is enough precedent set to somehow enable a legitimate argument to be made for his continued play this year, because you are 100% right, we need him.


I'm not sure why. I know the commish does these by a case-by-case basis and both cases are definitely different.


Both cases (or all three since the Williams boys are two separate cases and Jolly's is the 3rd.) are different.
If I am not mistaken, which I am a lot, the Williamses failed a drug test. Jolly did not.
Now Jolly had a sh!t lot of a controlled substance but he also has (had) a prescription for at least some of it.
The Williamses did not break any laws. Jolly may well have. Let's let the court decide that one.
Why Jolly had to be in that parking lot at that time of the night, or morning, is beyond me.
Even if he plea bargains out of trouble in TX he most likely will still face a penalty from [size=18]The Commish[/size].
DakotaT  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:00:02 PM(UTC)
What exactly did Jolly do anyway? He mixed up a whopping kick me in the ass party drink from his prescription medication. If anything he's guilty of being a moron. Gee the cops are coming so I'll just keep holding this glass of narcotics. He deserves a couples games just for being a dumbass, but unfortunately those poor picked on Vikings will be the only ones punished this year.

I let Warhawk do most of my speaking when it comes to the Ted Thompson bashers, that boy has wicked skills. 18 months with Pyle took me to places I didn't like. But come on Ted Thompson haters, get some material to back up your arguments. Christ, you can't even use Wahle anymore, because what I watched from him in the Seattle game made me want to send Ted a love letter, signed Tromadz of course,. Another couple games from Favre like he played against KC las week, and you won't even be able to use getin rid of the legend anymore.
longtimefan  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:11:19 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
What exactly did Jolly do anyway? He mixed up a whopping kick me in the ass party drink from his prescription medication. If anything he's guilty of being a moron. Gee the cops are coming so I'll just keep holding this glass of narcotics. He deserves a couples games just for being a dumbass, but unfortunately those poor picked on Vikings will be the only ones punished this year.

.


He had more then a script of the stuff from my understanding, more like enough for like 200 pills of the stuff was my understanding.
dfosterf  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:17:48 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I come to the site at the end of the work day and see 3 pages on Jolly's troubles only to find 2 1/2 pages of Ted crap. Great. :xcensoredx:


" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Back to the Jolly talk:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/33455504.html

Quote:
Jolly given until Dec. 2 to decide on trial
By Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel

Oct. 28, 2008 1:44 p.m. |
Green Bay -- Green Bay Packers defensive tackle Johnny Jolly appeared in front of a Houston district court Tuesday, but did not have to offer a plea and will have a month to decide whether he wants to go to trial on felony drug possession charges

According to Houston assistant district attorney Donna Hawkins, a pre-trial motion day was scheduled for Dec. 2. At that hearing, a trial date will be set unless Jolly and his attorneys work out a plea agreement with the district attorney's office or Jolly pleads guilty.

The date of the hearing makes it appear likely that if Jolly has to go to trial it will occur after the season and he will not be restricted from playing with the Packers. In addition, the National Football League would probably not consider whether he violated the personal conduct policy until the trial occurs.

The new pre-trial motion date allows Jolly and his attorneys a little more than a month to reach a plea agreement if they so choose. Jolly won't have to make a guilty or not guily plea until the Dec. 2 hearing.

A grand jury found that there was enough evidence to indict Jolly, which means the district attorney's office can proceed with a trial. It's unknown whether there have been negotiations to reach a plea agreement thus far.

Jolly, 25, was arrested July 8 in Houston for possession of at least 200 grams of codeine. Shortly after his arrest, he posted $10,000 bond and was released. Jolly missed practice Monday to prepare for the court hearing, but his Packers responsibilities have otherwise been unaffected so far. The Packers' final regular season game is on Dec. 28. The post-season ends with the Super Bowl on Feb. 1


We should have him the rest of the season. We definitely needed him.


I know it's apples and oranges, policies-wise...but what is making me real nervous is the bitchin' that will invariably occur by teams like the vikes if the commish were to suspend players like the Williams boys now or in the immediate future and leave Jolly out there playing. I mean, can't you just hear that argument now? 4 games for water pills while that Packer dude is skating along behind the legal system... they got a beef, imo. I just hope there is enough precedent set to somehow enable a legitimate argument to be made for his continued play this year, because you are 100% right, we need him.


I'm not sure why. I know the commish does these by a case-by-case basis and both cases are definitely different.


Both cases (or all three since the Williams boys are two separate cases and Jolly's is the 3rd.) are different.
If I am not mistaken, which I am a lot, the Williamses failed a drug test. Jolly did not.
Now Jolly had a sh!t lot of a controlled substance but he also has (had) a prescription for at least some of it.
The Williamses did not break any laws. Jolly may well have. Let's let the court decide that one.
Why Jolly had to be in that parking lot at that time of the night, or morning, is beyond me.
Even if he plea bargains out of trouble in TX he most likely will still face a penalty from [size=18]The Commish[/size].


Part of what is very disconcerting is what did NOT happen today. I would imagine that Jolly's attorney has been working to try and get this plea'd downwards into misdemeanor-land, and it isn't happening. I have nothing really to go on, but it sure doesn't look promising. I would have liked to hear that they cut a deal, but then again, also in the pure speculation arena, it is also possible that it's a strategy to try and keep the hammer from falling during the season, which is what would occur I suppose if he did cop to a lesser charge. I hope my wished for scenario is accurate, the alternative could easily wipe out his NFL career, dependent upon just exactly what the hell was going on in that car... if this thing sticks in felony-land, he is going to get boar-hogged by the NFL in addition to probably doing time. The reason I keep thinking that is that 9 times out of 10 this crap would have already been reduced down if it was reasonably and even most times somewhat unreasonably arguable as a personal use possibility.
porky88  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:06:16 AM(UTC)
As long as he plays out this season I don't care about Jolly's personal problems right now.

In the off season though, GB will have to take a look at this. If they believe Jolly can change his ways, then he's worth hanging on. If not, then Jolly should be released.
Zero2Cool  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:02:11 AM(UTC)
I don't believe this is 'Jollys way' of doing things. From my understanding he does not have a habitual or even reoccurring problem with this and it was a one time thing.

I haven't read too much about it in the last month or so. I might be out of the loop on a few things. I've been focusing on the Packers season instead.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Nonstopdrivel (25m) : NFL Network predicting Packers to trade out of 2nd round to snag Myles Garrett (DE, Texas A&M) in the 3rd round.
Smokey (20h) : Packers sign OG Justin McCray, 321 lbs out of C.Florida .
Cheesey (29-Mar) : She wanted people to recognize who it was, and that was the only way anyone would!LOL!
Porforis (29-Mar) : Sorry, BEAR ass.
Porforis (29-Mar) : Jay Cutler's bare ass photographed by wife, put on social media.
Zero2Cool (29-Mar) : I shouldn't be shocked there, but I am.
Zero2Cool (29-Mar) : MM: Cook played very well for us, give him ton of credit for coming back, he almost went on IR
Zero2Cool (29-Mar) : And it is now "Just Sin, Baby"
Zero2Cool (29-Mar) : They won't sat, they will sit.
Smokey (29-Mar) : Yes The Raiders will be moving to Las Vegas, will they still sat "Just Win Baby" ?
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Marschawn Lynch at 2.20
Zero2Cool (28-Mar) : Eddie Lacy has averaged 2.15 yards per rush after contact since entering the NFL in 2013. The only back to average more in that time: Marsh
Smokey (28-Mar) : not so , Miami voted no .
Nonstopdrivel (27-Mar) : The twist? The only team to vote against the move was Oakland.
Smokey (27-Mar) : NFL Owner's vote 31 - 1 for the Raiders to move to Las Vegas in 2020 .
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Mark Murphy: Teams paid 'more than we thought was reasonable' for Packers' free agents
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : Seahawks backup quarterback arrested for marijuana possession after car he was riding in drives into a bar
Zero2Cool (27-Mar) : I see JT, you should tell JT to post.
hardrocker950 (27-Mar) : Nice to see that Dorleant got arrested just a few miles from here...
Cheesey (26-Mar) : Sanchez with the Bears....LOLOLOL!!!!
Zero2Cool (26-Mar) : We should hope it does not happen.
hardrocker950 (25-Mar) : I doubt that happens...
Smokey (24-Mar) : GB needs to trade up in the draft to get THE Ohio State CB - Marshon Lattimore !
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : QB Mark Sanchez joining the Bears.
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : double it up
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : I'm kidding, relax....
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : and now he has been cut
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: Former Skins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: FormerSkins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : lol by .01 not what i thought
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : he's faster than Montgomery
uffda udfa (22-Mar) : Packers re-sign Christine Michael
Smokey (22-Mar) : Easier said than fixed .
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : The web version lists who started the thread; the mobile version lists who last updated it.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : Also, there's a weird disparity between the web version and online version of this site.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

51m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Bigbyfan

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

29-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

29-Mar / Around The NFL / Cheesey

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

28-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / RainX

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

Headlines