Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
3 Pages<123>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
4PackGirl  
#21 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 10:30:04 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I'm tired of hearing people say, "Well, if we had Brett then we'd be soooo much better....blah blah blah.....".

WE DO NOT HAVE BRETT FRIGGIN FAVRE ANYMORE!!!!

The Green Bay Packers have moved on. And if you were a true fan of the Packers, you should also move on.

I certainly have. I still enjoy watching Brett, and I will root for the Jets as long as Brett is there, unless of course they are playing the Packers.

Let's all just move on.

Sound good?
Amen


ditto!!
TheEngineer  
#22 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 10:48:59 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
O.K. I will Start It.

Brett did today what Aaron could not do. He Beat the Titans!

What a fricken Joke.

Jets are 8-3 Brett has not lost to an NFC Team (2-0) And the J.E.T.S. are going to the Super Bowl.

The Packers would be un-defeated right now if they did not crap on the greatest Q.B. in history.

What a waste!


Brett Favre did not beat the Titans.

The Jets beat the Titans.

Also, do you happen to have proof that the Packers would be undefeated? Conducted a statistical analysis of a large sample of simulations with considerable confidence over your statement as fact? Because what I'm seeing is a post full of biased hyperbole, nothing more.
Packerchick  
#23 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 11:04:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I'm tired of hearing people say, "Well, if we had Brett then we'd be soooo much better....blah blah blah.....".

WE DO NOT HAVE BRETT FRIGGIN FAVRE ANYMORE!!!!

The Green Bay Packers have moved on. And if you were a true fan of the Packers, you should also move on.

I certainly have. I still enjoy watching Brett, and I will root for the Jets as long as Brett is there, unless of course they are playing the Packers.

Let's all just move on.

Sound good?


I have moved on too.
gbpfan  
#24 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2008 2:08:35 PM(UTC)
I will ask you this if the Jets start losing and Brett starts with his old habits to stay in a game,what will your opinion be then.I think for A-rods first season he has done a great job,the pack as a team what the jets need to think about is retirement where will you go from there.So in away think Green Bay made the right choice I like brett think he is a great q.b and always will be,but when you can't make up your mind so good luck and glad Brett is doing great as a jet.
dhpackr  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:41:05 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Rodgers will never be Favre, that's agreeable.


Brett carved up the Titans? I could have sworn I seen them running all over the Titans which makes passing a whole lot easier.

Aaron threw it into the grass the entire first half?
http://www.nfl.com/gamec...k=REG9&override=true



dude, talk about research, do you realize the thread you posted plainly and quite simply states how rodgers first seven passes all were thrown short. While Brett's first seven passes were 7 for 7 and a touchdown.

what game were you watching?
longtimefan  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:46:35 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Rodgers will never be Favre, that's agreeable.


Brett carved up the Titans? I could have sworn I seen them running all over the Titans which makes passing a whole lot easier.

Aaron threw it into the grass the entire first half?
http://www.nfl.com/gamec...k=REG9&override=true



dude, talk about research, do you realize the thread you posted plainly and quite simply states how rodgers first seven passes all were thrown short. While Brett's first seven passes were 7 for 7 and a touchdown.

what game were you watching?


Ummmmm

research yeah...

the short means the distance...

Check it

http://www.nfl.com/gamec...=REG12&override=true

Quote:
B.Favre pass short left to 89-J.Cotchery
4-B.Favre pass

short right to 87-L.Coles to TEN 47 for 13 yards (29-C.Carr).



Quote:
B.Favre pass short middle to 81-D.Keller to TEN 34 for 5 yards (53-K.Bulluck).



Quote:
-B.Favre pass deep left intended


Do YOUR research b4 calling someone out ok pudden?
dhpackr  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:03:08 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Do YOUR research b4 calling someone out ok pudden?


you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. Favre was a key factor in beating a undefeated team, and rodgers was key in losing the game.

favre started the game against the titans 7 for 7 and a td.

rodgers started the game against tenn 0 for 7 and every throw was in the dirt.

is this so hard to comprehend?

and i do not need to look at any stat sheet to know this, because I watched both games.

keep it up, this is only going to be more fun as the season progresses.
longtimefan  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:25:26 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Do YOUR research b4 calling someone out ok pudden?


you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge. Favre was a key factor in beating a undefeated team, and rodgers was key in losing the game.

favre started the game against the titans 7 for 7 and a td.

rodgers started the game against tenn 0 for 7 and every throw was in the dirt.

is this so hard to comprehend?

and i do not need to look at any stat sheet to know this, because I watched both games.

keep it up, this is only going to be more fun as the season progresses.


dude, it has NOTHING to do with Brett okay pudden?

You said that by zeros "Research" it proved they were in the dirt..

I proved to you all his researched proved is that the passes were short, middle or deep..

AND AGAIN I LOVE BF AND WANT HIM ON THE PACKERS..HE WILL WIN HIS 4TH MVP AND MAYBE GO TO THE AFCCGM

( that was all for you, cuz you still have it in your thick skull I am a BF hater)


but I can not make him come back..So I am trying to figure out what the PACKERS can do to get better
Zero2Cool  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:43:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


Rodgers will never be Favre, that's agreeable.


Brett carved up the Titans? I could have sworn I seen them running all over the Titans which makes passing a whole lot easier.

Aaron threw it into the grass the entire first half?
http://www.nfl.com/gamec...k=REG9&override=true



dude, talk about research, do you realize the thread you posted plainly and quite simply states how rodgers first seven passes all were thrown short. While Brett's first seven passes were 7 for 7 and a touchdown.

what game were you watching?
Posts like this make me wonder. Why don't we have the icon for a head beating into a wall?

Did I even say he didn't? I think I questioned it, posted a link and waited for someone else to do the research. But go ahead act macho on the interwebz and continue to waste its hard drive.


And how the heck did we go from talking about Rodgers to Favre? OH hell I don't even know what started this thread or what the original topic was. Why? Well, just look at some of the participants ;)
dhpackr  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:06:11 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

So I am trying to figure out what the PACKERS can do to get better


fire the GM.
Hire Holmgren to run the Pack.
dhpackr  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:15:48 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Posts like this make me wonder. Why don't we have the icon for a head beating into a wall?


as do yours, like this gem
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Did I even say he didn't? I think I questioned it, posted a link and waited for someone else to do the research. But go ahead act macho on the interwebz and continue to waste its hard drive.

here's some more brilliance to support your opinion.

" said: Go to Quoted Post

And how the heck did we go from talking about Rodgers to Favre? OH hell I don't even know what started this thread or what the original topic was. Why? Well, just look at some of the participants ;)


WTF Dude, I watched both games, and then you post about something you know nothing about..... and then hurl some insult about macho and banging your head against a wall. You post an ill informed opinion and when you're called out .....you get real obnoxious.

its your forum, i'll talk football and packers forever, you must of had a bad day or something.

BTW nice sig, real classy. I need to bug my boss for an ektron packer site. Die hard packer . com
longtimefan  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:34:07 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It is really simple, and I do not get what is so hard to figure out.
Favre is and always will be better than Rodgers.
Ted Thompson should have never let brett out of GB, and the Packers would be at least 8-2 or 7-3 with Brett at QB.

Brett came out and literally carved up the titans d, rodgers was completely intimidated, and threw the ball into the dirt the entire first half.


We can settle this..

Zero post all of Aaron Rodgers passes in the 1st half

Or DH you post every pass Aaron Rodgers threw in 1st half..

that will settle all this


( again DH, just because the nfl play by play says they were short, only means the distance was short..As I pointed out b4, they even said BF passes were short)

So who will provide video of Aaron Rodgers passes in 1st half?
dhpackr  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:41:20 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

We can settle this..


For the love of god man
I watched the Green Bay Packers v.s. Tenn Titans with my own two eyes, it was not hard to see rodgers was under throwing his WR's.

this is not to complicated. Really!
longtimefan  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:41:49 PM(UTC)
Here, looky

Lets count each pass Aaron Rodgers did in 1st half

1st drive 0-3

2nd drive 2-3

3rd - 1-2 and a FG

4th drive- 4-7 and a TD

5th - 4-6

11-21

yup every one in the dirt
longtimefan  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:42:32 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

We can settle this..


For the love of god man
I watched the Green Bay Packers v.s. Tenn Titans with my own two eyes, it was not hard to see rodgers was under throwing his WR's.

this is not to complicated. Really!

and threw the ball into the dirt the entire first half.


and i just proved he didnt..

so whats your point?
dhpackr  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:52:55 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

so whats your point?


Rodgers stunk in the game against the Titans, once again if you do not have the common sense you were born with to realize that, I can not make you see reality.
& one more point
Ted Thompson has done everything possible to ruin the tradition that Bob Harlan, Reggie White, Brett Favre, and yes Mike Holmgren reinstalled in Green Bay.
longtimefan  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:54:35 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

so whats your point?


Rodgers stunk in the game against the Titans, once again if you do not have the common sense you were born with to realize that, I can not make you see reality.
& one more point

Ted Thompson has done everything possible to ruin the tradition that Bob Harlan, Reggie White, Brett Favre, and yes Mike Holmgren reinstalled in Green Bay.


Where did I say HE DIDNT stink???

SHOW ME!

You said he threw the ball in the dirt ENTIRE 1st half..

I showed you he didnt..

So again SHOW ME WHERE I SAID HE DIDNT STINK

gawd your a fucking dink
dhpackr  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:58:32 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Here, looky

Lets count each pass Aaron Rodgers did in 1st half

1st drive 0-3

2nd drive 2-3

3rd - 1-2 and a FG

4th drive- 4-7 and a TD

5th - 4-6

11-21

yup every one in the dirt


dude, those stats are totally wrong, rodgers was like 1 for 14 and was also sacked in his first 15 attempts.
longtimefan  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:18:57 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Here, looky

Lets count each pass Aaron Rodgers did in 1st half

1st drive 0-3

2nd drive 2-3

3rd - 1-2 and a FG

4th drive- 4-7 and a TD

5th - 4-6

11-21

yup every one in the dirt


dude, those stats are totally wrong, rodgers was like 1 for 14 and was also sacked in his first 15 attempts.


okay try this

http://sports.yahoo.com/...081102010&page=plays

0-3

2-3

1-3

4-7 and a td

4-6

1st sack on his 6th att
go.pack.go.  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:53:37 PM(UTC)
Why are we talking about the past?
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages<123>
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3h) : We should hope it does not happen.
hardrocker950 (21h) : I doubt that happens...
Smokey (24-Mar) : GB needs to trade up in the draft to get THE Ohio State CB - Marshon Lattimore !
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : QB Mark Sanchez joining the Bears.
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : double it up
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : I'm kidding, relax....
Zero2Cool (24-Mar) : and now he has been cut
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: Former Skins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
uffda udfa (23-Mar) : Per Schefter: FormerSkins DT Ricky Jean Francois signed a one-year, $3M deal with Packers, per source.
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : lol by .01 not what i thought
Zero2Cool (23-Mar) : he's faster than Montgomery
uffda udfa (22-Mar) : Packers re-sign Christine Michael
Smokey (22-Mar) : Easier said than fixed .
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : The web version lists who started the thread; the mobile version lists who last updated it.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : Also, there's a weird disparity between the web version and online version of this site.
Nonstopdrivel (22-Mar) : ;-)
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : Packers wanted D. Ware in 2005. Thank you Cowboys!
Zero2Cool (21-Mar) : lol Rourke
Nonstopdrivel (21-Mar) : I HATE HATE HATE the way all threads get marked as read after viewing a few of them in one session. It's obnoxious.
Smokey (21-Mar) : Check out this site, NFLdraftscout.com , a great resource site.
Smokey (20-Mar) : Jared Cook signs with Raiders .
Smokey (20-Mar) : I did watch SB 45 on YouTube the other night, very eye opening .
Smokey (20-Mar) : Watching Spring Training Baseball, Nationals vs Yankees, very interesting .
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : B1G making some noise in that bracket
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : The more join, the more talk, the better. including John
Zero2Cool (19-Mar) : no forum should need one person, we have others, speak up!
gbguy20 (19-Mar) : slow forum needs more uffda
Smokey (19-Mar) : There's always next year .
Smokey (18-Mar) : Virginia is still in it !
Smokey (18-Mar) : On Wisconsin
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Down goes Villanova!! Badgers!!!
Zero2Cool (18-Mar) : Might have went into your SPAM or JUNK folder??
yooperfan (18-Mar) : Funny I never got the invite
wpr (17-Mar) : Ignoring the Signing Bonus, Jones' base is only $725K above the vet min
Zero2Cool (16-Mar) : Not many seem interested, but I did invite those from last year.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2016 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 12:00 PM
at Jaguars
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:30 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 12:00 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 12:00 AM
BYE
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 7:30 PM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Oct 20 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 3:25 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 3:25 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 12:00 PM
at Titans
Sunday, Nov 20 @ 7:30 PM
at Redskins
Monday, Nov 28 @ 7:30 PM
at Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Dec 11 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Dec 18 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Saturday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 7:30 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

3h / Fantasy Sports Talk / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Mar / Around The NFL / Smokey

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

24-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / PackFanWithTwins

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Mar / Announcements / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

23-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / wpr

23-Mar / Fantasy Sports Talk / Smokey

22-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

Headlines