Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 1:20:28 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

~Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) ....... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

~A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.

"But why," they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Sponsor
Offline Packerchick  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 4:57:59 PM(UTC)
Packerchick

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given2: 600
Applause Received: 27

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
~Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good) ....... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

~A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.

"But why," they asked, as they moved off.

"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."


Brilliant. Just Brilliant.
I am a woman and I love football.
Offline Cheesey  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:34:51 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 172
Applause Received: 374

Oh my..........i think i'm gonna be sick!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!!
(Gave you +1) :thumbleft:
UserPostedImage
Offline yooperfan  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:19:21 PM(UTC)
yooperfan

Rank: 2nd Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Ishpeming Michigan

Applause Given: 565
Applause Received: 256

Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.
Offline Cheesey  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 9:54:37 PM(UTC)
Cheesey

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 7/28/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 172
Applause Received: 374

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.

That makes "cheesey" cheesey!
UserPostedImage
Online wpr  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:26:05 PM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,896
Applause Received: 1,406

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Thats a plus 1.
That even exceeds his cheesiness.

That makes "cheesey" cheesey!



Or is it Cheesey Squared? (I can't put the little two up the in the corner.
Cheesey 2)
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

Offline TheEngineer  
#7 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 7:21:37 AM(UTC)
TheEngineer

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)


I groaned so hard reading this I think I pulled a nerve.
blank
Online wpr  
#8 Posted : Friday, December 5, 2008 11:52:41 AM(UTC)
wpr

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 2,896
Applause Received: 1,406

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I groaned so hard reading this I think I pulled a nerve.


Chicks call that your brain. :cyclopsani:
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller



UserPostedImage

 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF.NET | YAF.NET © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.512 seconds.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
8m / Random Babble / dfosterf

9m / Around The NFL / Smokey

30m / Random Babble / Smokey

41m / Fantasy Sports Talk / wpr

49m / Welcome to our Community! / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bozz_2006

3h / Random Babble / Wade

3h / Random Babble / Wade

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Wade

5h / Random Babble / wpr

5h / Random Babble / Pack93z


Copyright © 2006-2014 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.