Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
6 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:54:38 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

This is a serious question, Why would Peppers want to came to Green Bay? He will probably get offers from many teams, some who made the play-offs this year.
The other thing is what makes anyone think Ted Thompson is going to offer any FA with Peppers talent enough money to make him come here?

He hasn't done it in the past, why should he do it now?

Please prove me wrong Ted.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline blueleopard  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 3:50:19 PM(UTC)
blueleopard

Rank: 4th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/22/2008(UTC)

Applause Received: 72

Well, he gave Charles Woodson (damaged goods who was a better fit at safety) a 50M dollar contract.

If he sees quality, he tries to catch it.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
Offline Packnic  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 7:43:03 PM(UTC)
Packnic

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 6/19/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 6
Applause Received: 6

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well, he gave Charles Woodson (damaged goods who was a better fit at safety) a 50M dollar contract.

If he sees quality, he tries to catch it.



easy with the facts there. you'll make buckeye nervous. he cant properly hate ted thompson with facts gettin in the way.
blank
Offline Zero2Cool  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2009 9:00:08 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Rank: Legend

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States
Joined: 10/13/2006(UTC)
Location: Green Bay, WI

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,226

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well, he gave Charles Woodson (damaged goods who was a better fit at safety) a 50M dollar contract.

If he sees quality, he tries to catch it.



easy with the facts there. you'll make buckeye nervous. he cant properly hate ted thompson with facts gettin in the way.


I know this goes against the off topic thing, but that comment was funny.
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline wils0646  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:16:38 PM(UTC)
wils0646

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 12/15/2006(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 4

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This is a serious question, Why would Peppers want to came to Green Bay? He will probably get offers from many teams, some who made the play-offs this year.
The other thing is what makes anyone think Ted Thompson is going to offer any FA with Peppers talent enough money to make him come here?

He hasn't done it in the past, why should he do it now?

Please prove me wrong Ted.


I'm wishing for a pony myself. Until Ted Thompson shows me that he's willing to spend some bucks on quality FA's, he's the Matt Millen of GB in my book.


He sure paid the farm for Charles Woodson. He payed Ryan Pickett a pretty good share of money too. I'd say those two players are quality FAs.
The Pack Will Be Back.
Offline longtimefan  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 1:33:55 PM(UTC)
longtimefan

Rank: Pro Bowl

Joined: 11/30/2006(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 21

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
This is a serious question, Why would Peppers want to came to Green Bay? He will probably get offers from many teams, some who made the play-offs this year.
The other thing is what makes anyone think Ted Thompson is going to offer any FA with Peppers talent enough money to make him come here?

He hasn't done it in the past, why should he do it now?

Please prove me wrong Ted.


I'm wishing for a pony myself. Until Ted Thompson shows me that he's willing to spend some bucks on quality FA's, he's the Matt Millen of GB in my book.


He sure paid the farm for Charles Woodson. He payed Ryan Pickett a pretty good share of money too. I'd say those two players are quality FAs.


The problem is people want that EVERY year..
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:11:44 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
I'm wishing for a pony myself. Until Ted Thompson shows me that he's willing to spend some bucks on quality FA's, he's the Matt Millen of GB in my book.


More trollery. When did Matt Millen ever have a 13-3 season? When did he draft a franchise-quality quarterback while his franchise quarterback was still playing? When did he draft quality receivers in the second and third rounds?
UserPostedImage
Offline bozz_2006  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:28:50 PM(UTC)
bozz_2006

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 7/15/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 20
Applause Received: 14

Thompson - drafts receivers with first round talent in rounds 2 and 3
Millen - drafted receivers in round 1 who wished they had round 2 or 3 talent
UserPostedImage
Offline go.pack.go.  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:33:25 PM(UTC)
go.pack.go.

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 11/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 44

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

Millen - drafted receivers in round 1 who wished they had round 2 or 3 talent


Except for Calvin Johnson.....
Signature made by me
UserPostedImage
SUPERBOWL XLV CHAMPS!!!!
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#10 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:36:37 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

I thought of that, GPG, but what's the point of drafting first-round talent at wide receiver when you have no one to throw to him?
UserPostedImage
Offline bozz_2006  
#11 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:41:43 PM(UTC)
bozz_2006

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 7/15/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 20
Applause Received: 14

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

Millen - drafted receivers in round 1 who wished they had round 2 or 3 talent


Except for Calvin Johnson.....


shhhhhhh....
UserPostedImage
Offline go.pack.go.  
#12 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 4:44:19 PM(UTC)
go.pack.go.

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 11/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 1
Applause Received: 44

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

Millen - drafted receivers in round 1 who wished they had round 2 or 3 talent


Except for Calvin Johnson.....


shhhhhhh....


Notice that I said except. He's missed on all but 1, and that 1 is Calvin Johnson.
Signature made by me
UserPostedImage
SUPERBOWL XLV CHAMPS!!!!
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#13 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:00:24 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

Charles Woodson admitted he was out of options, that is how he ended up in Green Bay.

I liked the R. Picket signing(being a Buckeye and all), again I was being serious, but good old Packnick has to do the only thing he knows how to do and that is "LABEL SOMEONE A HATER".

Going from 14-4 to 6-10 is not progress IMHO Fa's are not going to be real excited about a team that seems to be going backward not foward.


But what do i know, I'm just "A HATER" :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Good to know that some things will never change on this forum.
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#14 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:07:06 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

buckeyepackfan, you are monotonous. Give Packernation a chance to be optimistic about next season before being such a downer, will you?

Green Bay has brought in Dom Capers -- a man who was NOT out of options. You cannot deny that is a fantastic move.
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:40:42 AM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

So now I am Monotenous because I asked a question and got slammed and labeled for asking it.

Reality is Ted Thompson is going to have to offer any top tier FA a hell of a lot more money than most any other team out there to make them want to come to Green Bay.

Unless Ted Thompson changes his way, that is not going to happen.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline TheEngineer  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:05:50 AM(UTC)
TheEngineer

Rank: 5th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/8/2008(UTC)


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

Going from 14-4 to 6-10 is not progress IMHO Fa's are not going to be real excited about a team that seems to be going backward not foward.


You know, even a recession is defined as 2 (two) successive periods of negative GDP growth.

Maybe you should wait for next year before you start proclaiming that the team is going backwards. If the team does worse next year, then by god, I'll be the first to call for blood.

Additionally, I think the reason a lot of people don't want to come to the Packers because it's cold and far away from any major capital, or the money isn't good enough. By your logic, the Detriot Lions will never sign anybody because nobody wants to play on a 0-16 team (worst EVER!), but clearly they're going to sign their players and FAs and try to improve, just like everyone else.

Just remember there's also people who think they can contribute and bring a team back up, which is diametrically opposed to the view you've presented (and lets hope that there's plenty of people with that line of thought, for the Packers' sake!).
blank
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:35:51 AM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Hall of Famer

United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany

Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263

So your argument, BPF, is that if Thompson does not -- by your own admission -- overpay for talent, then he is a bad general manager. You have strange criteria for evaluating management.
UserPostedImage
Offline buckeyepackfan  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:13:05 PM(UTC)
buckeyepackfan

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2012Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2014

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: Lima, Ohio

Applause Given: 355
Applause Received: 457

You want to get into a stupid argument, do it with somebody else.

I have an opinion, I stated my opinion, you don't agree, fine, I don't care.

There was a time when a person could come on these forums, state their opinions and have others agree or disagree without being Labeled as some kind of "Hater" because their opinion doesn't agree with the majority.

I guess I will put on my Green and Gold Glasses and pretend that everything is just going to be fine in 2009, whether Ted Thompson changes his way of manageing or not.

He is as I state everytime I post "A Genius" :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

I hope Ted Thompson proves me wrong. Lighten up a little. Everything will be fine by the end of 2009 season one way or the other.
Enjoy the ride – It kicks and just keeps on kickin’. "Stats are for Losers"
Offline Pack93z  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:22:05 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 399
Applause Received: 1,078

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
So your argument, BPF, is that if Thompson does not -- by your own admission -- overpay for talent, then he is a bad general manager. You have strange criteria for evaluating management.


Don't think that is the exact context of the stance.

Moreso.. there seems to be a resistance to Free Agents coming to Green Bay when an equal opportunity is available elsewhere.

Granted some of the players that turned us down, it probably worked out in our favor. Here are a few and it is a small pool since we don't target many FA.

Justin Griffin - FB, choose Oakland over us.
Lavar Arrington - OLB - Choose NYG over us. (Huge blessing ;) )
Terrelle Smith - FB - Choose the Cards over us.

Two of the three above I know we offered more coin to (according to press releases and comments) come here..

Then couple that with Woodson and his admitted reluctance to come here and you have an foot to argue against.

Sprinkle Gregg Williams on top this offseason and you now have an arguable trend.

I can see the position, if one has an open mind, you certainly can understand why some would be skeptical at this point.

One winning season in four, 500 at best in attracting FA, and a stigma around the league.

Personally I see the situations in which these events occurred and in my opinion can justify why each happened, but that is my decision and opinion.

I disagree with calling out people as "haters", they have an opinion, and there are some events that can support their views.

Just like some of the folks that see no wrong in Ted, both sides step over the line into the irrational.

We know there are some that just come to flame and bait, but there are those that hold an opinion of distrust in the performance of Ted and MM.. as long as they are basing it off facts and events.. why can't they have that opinion.

Want my honest opinion.. there is little chance that we run out as sign a "headliner" free agent this season.. unless they come at a bargain number.. it is just the way we operate.

So what is wrong with Buckeye stating the same opinion?

It is time for the sparing within the Packer fan hood to cease, start to repair the wounds of the last five years, and in the very least start to accept that others hold varied opinions and debate them on a civil level. Don't ya think!!!
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline ILikeThePackers39  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:43:42 PM(UTC)
ILikeThePackers39

Rank: Fresh Cheesehead

Joined: 8/11/2008(UTC)


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post


Reality is Ted Thompson is going to have to offer any top tier FA a hell of a lot more money than most any other team out there to make them want to come to Green Bay.



Not that I'm saying this is wrong, but how do you characterize this as 'reality'? Do we have statements from people around the league confirming that players don't want to play in GB? Or is this your perception, rather than 'reality'?

You later said this was your opinion, but you don't frame it as an opinion above - you say it's reality.

Again, I suppose it's possible that the Packers might have to pay more, I don't know - but your contention that they're going backwards and aren't an attractive destination because of that rings false. I would imagine that an NFL player would be able to realize that the team's better than their '08 record would suggest, and have potential to contend in '09.
blank
Offline ILikeThePackers39  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:59:48 PM(UTC)
ILikeThePackers39

Rank: Fresh Cheesehead

Joined: 8/11/2008(UTC)


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post


Moreso.. there seems to be a resistance to Free Agents coming to Green Bay when an equal opportunity is available elsewhere.


Sprinkle Gregg Williams on top this offseason and you now have an arguable trend.

I can see the position, if one has an open mind, you certainly can understand why some would be skeptical at this point.


I'm just going to quote and call out a couple points, here - I constantly hear about how there's a resistance to playing in Green Bay, but I have yet to see any real proof of it. Instead, it seems that fans assume there's a resistance because the team hasn't signed a player or players that they wanted the team to sign.

Williams, we don't know the deal there - he's well known for wanting tons of cash wherever he goes, and we've all seen his ego at work. There's as good a chance that he never intended to coach in GB and was just using us as leverage as there is that we somehow failed to land him. We got Capers, and the 'wisdom' on that was he'd go to NYC and coach w/ Coughlin again - how did that happen, if we're such an undesirable place?

NOW, that said: It's well-documented that Thompson isn't a big spender in FA. That's true, and I don't see a problem with any fan wanting that to be different, or complaining about it.

If I've seen a consistent complaint about some posters, it's that they don't say "I'm disappointed in the job Thompson's doing and I don't think he'll get better - I wish we had a different GM" - instead we get posts like "Ha! I told you all that Thompson sucks! Ha! The team lost and it's proving me right! Ted Thompson is the embodiment of all that is evil in the world, and the Green Bay Packers will be losers until he's burned!" Okay, that's an exaggeration, but the criticism this time was simply about the constant negativity, everywhere.

But I'm just another voice here, so whatevs. I would like more proof, be it anecdotal or something more concrete, that players don't want to play in GB, though - until someone can prove it, I just don't buy it.
blank
Offline Pack93z  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:12:55 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 399
Applause Received: 1,078

On the Williams deal, you have just about every insider saying that Williams took the Packers figures and leveraged them against the Saints.. which is fine it is business.. Since Caper got 2 million a year after this discounted year and the report I heard out of NO is a little above 2 million a year.. we can surmise that we offered Williams a fair deal.

Why he took that job over this one.. whom knows. Am I upset about it, nope.

In the post that you so artfully chopped bits and pieces that fit your argument, all I was trying to do is illustrate that there are events over the past couple of years that can support some skepticism along the lines of free agent signings and players spurning us for a different location.

Griffin, the report I believe was weather, Arrington who cares.. Smith,, never heard the reason why, I believe their deal was a better one.

Personally.. I like the approach, although I would be a little happier if he would have signed a free agent Olineman or two over the past 3 years.. not a bargain maybe like Klemm, but a bonifide NFL starting guard.

You have an equal voice here.. but so do those that have skepticism in their posts.. they have events that support that theory just as much as when I look at the roster and see depth and talent..

We don't need a ton of parts this season.. just a few along the lines.. and a few position coaches to get the max potential out of their players.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline Pack93z  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:20:59 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 399
Applause Received: 1,078

BTW... you want proof.. then show me where a player has chosen us over another team for the same position.. maybe Pickett.

I listed three players.. the Arrington deal has been mentioned over and over..

We are not an active team in FA.. so it will be hard to generate a lengthy list either direction of the argument.

I think you may be reading to much into my post as well.. just trying to illustrate that there is some basis for the "reluctance of players to come here" argument.. and that posters shouldn't be called out for voicing it either.

That hater label is a pet peeve of mine.. the era of BS needs to find a home in the past.
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Offline ILikeThePackers39  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:29:18 PM(UTC)
ILikeThePackers39

Rank: Fresh Cheesehead

Joined: 8/11/2008(UTC)


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post


In the post that you so artfully chopped bits and pieces that fit your argument, all I was trying to do is illustrate that there are events over the past couple of years that can support some skepticism along the lines of free agent signings and players spurning us for a different location.

Griffin, the report I believe was weather, Arrington who cares.. Smith,, never heard the reason why, I believe their deal was a better one.



Okay, whoops. I knew I shouldn't have joined this conversation. My intent was not to artfully clip anything; I cut the pieces I had questions about, not in an effort to call you or anyone out.

I'm just another Packers fan - I don't claim to match the research and knowledge of any of the rest of you, and I can guarantee you that I don't wrap as much of myself into this as most of you. I'm not into arguing on the internet, so if I pissed you off I apologize.

Personally, I think the reports that players don't want to come to GB are exaggerated, and when they do choose a place it has more to do with lifestyle and other fit issues than it does with a bad reputation. I don't dispute that Thompson's MO is not to pay a lot of money in FA, nor do I dispute that players could look at that and choose accordingly.

Again, I'm sorry if you took my questions as an attack. I'm just going to sit back and be optimistic about the new DC and possibilities for the off-season.
blank
Offline Pack93z  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:38:04 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

Rank: Hall of Famer

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States
Joined: 3/16/2007(UTC)
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Applause Given: 399
Applause Received: 1,078

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post


In the post that you so artfully chopped bits and pieces that fit your argument, all I was trying to do is illustrate that there are events over the past couple of years that can support some skepticism along the lines of free agent signings and players spurning us for a different location.

Griffin, the report I believe was weather, Arrington who cares.. Smith,, never heard the reason why, I believe their deal was a better one.



Okay, whoops. I knew I shouldn't have joined this conversation. My intent was not to artfully clip anything; I cut the pieces I had questions about, not in an effort to call you or anyone out.

I'm just another Packers fan - I don't claim to match the research and knowledge of any of the rest of you, and I can guarantee you that I don't wrap as much of myself into this as most of you. I'm not into arguing on the internet, so if I pissed you off I apologize.

Personally, I think the reports that players don't want to come to GB are exaggerated, and when they do choose a place it has more to do with lifestyle and other fit issues than it does with a bad reputation. I don't dispute that Thompson's MO is not to pay a lot of money in FA, nor do I dispute that players could look at that and choose accordingly.

Again, I'm sorry if you took my questions as an attack. I'm just going to sit back and be optimistic about the new DC and possibilities for the off-season.


LOL.. first things first... I am not pissed nor likely anytime to get pissed off.. the only poster that managed to do that on a regular basis doesn't post here often. :lol:

Second, I didn't take them as an attack, moreso, I thought my basic premise of the post was missed.. and that is basically, I can see the points of those with skepticism, while I may not agree with them, I can see why they think the way they so.

And personally, I think calling them out as "haters" is something that should cease.

There are poster that stir trouble and some that actually have an opinion that doesn't match the mainstream... but they are an individual with a right to that opinion.

As long as they keep it within common logic and decency towards others, I don't see why they should be labeled anything but a fan with a varied opinion.

I don't think I have ever seen you label a poster, so that isn't a personal statement.. more or less if the shoe fits..

And lastly.. sorry if I offended.. I have a tendency to be blunt and direct.. and if nothing else opinionated to the core. :lol:
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
6 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
24m / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

47m / Green Bay Packers Talk / dyeah_gb

52m / Green Bay Packers Talk / polargrizz

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / porky88

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rios39

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower