PackersHome name: Packerchick
Real Name (first only): Terri
Current City: Ashland, Wisconsin
Hometown: Ashland, Wisconsin
Occupation: Public Relations Aide
1) How did you choose your screen name?
Just something original and fancy for a female Packers fan.
2) Could you tell us a little about where you grew up and about your family?
I grew up in Ashland, the youngest of three girls. Been a Packers fan for most of my life. Ashland is a small town on the shore of Lake Superior on Chequamegon Bay.
3) Did you play in any sports or where you involved with any High School clubs and such?
I was in choir, not an athlete. Never was much of a social person.
4) What is your fondest memory of your teenage years?
High School graduation 1983
5) What was your first job?
Working in a summer food program for children.
6) What lead to your dedicated following of the Packers?
Just watching them, I like the unpredictability of the sport.
7) Could you tell us one of your favorite memories of the Packers?
Going to Lambeau Field twice so far. Hope to make it again. Bretts TD to Greg Jennings off the bat in overtime in 2007 Monday night football game against the Broncos. My throat was sore from yelling.
8 ) How did you find the PackersHome and what keeps you active on the site?
I was sent an email to come and join them after being on Packer Forum. I tried going back into that site but was banned. What keeps me active on here is all the old names and faces from the old Packer forum who are on this site now.
9) What other sports teams do you follow?
Hmm. Brewers maybe, but dont really follow any other teams.
10) When youre not on PackersHome what could you likely be found doing with your spare time?
Walking, biking, sitting on the computer, sleeping, LOL. Watching DVDs.
11) If you could have one moment being part of the Packer organization, what would it be?
Maybe trying to convince Brett to come back, and tell us hes sorry for the way he acted. I would forgive him for what he did if he did that then welcome him back with open arms.
12) How many trips have you made to Lambeau?
Only two. once in '98 game against Tampa Bay and 2004 with Detroit. Hopefully there will be more times to come.
13) What is your worst fear?
Losing my job and my income. Packers losing more marquee players.
14) What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
Biking, reading, doing puzzles, going to garage sales and see if I can find any Packers items.
15) Whats your favorite food?
Nachos, taco pizza, spaghetti, chinese, ceasar salad.
16) Where are some of the places youve been, and where are some of your favorites.
Been to Las Vegas, Florida, Green Bay, Green Bay a definite favorite. Vegas is very colorful.
17) What is one thing you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet in your lifetime?
Go on a cruise, maybe drive a car, go on a vacation on my own.
18) If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Green Bay, because of the Packers.
19) Name your favorite 5 Packers all time and explain the reason for one of them.
Leroy Butler, because he was a real player
Mike Holmgren, because he bought back the Pack
Brett, even though he disgusted me, he was another part of the thread that bought the pack back
Gilbert Brown, I met him.
Donald Driver, because hes exciting to watch.
20) Up to this date, what is you favorite PackersHome feature or memory?
Just posting on the forum and getting everyone to respond to me.
21) PM and post the next person to be interviewed.
How about Cheesey.
Hopefully this was done right.
Is that a brat in your pocket, or are you really happy to see me?
Last edited by Packerchick on Wed Feb 11, 2009 03:10 PM; edited 1 times in total