Green Bay Packers Forum
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:40:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


Those PPO are awfully bright there ...


That's actually Webby that wrote that, our fearless and awesome leader of PP.O. (take notes, Kevin.. You are a great guy, I see many potential in you. Just change your hue.. lol) He's been against Favre in purple from day one. Obviously, he isn't happy.

It's all good.
Offline Rockmolder  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:42:16 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage


Those PPO are awfully bright there ...


That's actually Webby that wrote that, our fearless and awesome leader of PP.O. (take notes, Kevin.. You are a great guy, I see many potential in you. Just change your hue.. lol) He's been against Favre in purple from day one. Obviously, he isn't happy.

It's all good.


So there are people who have not yet declared the Vikings SB champions over there? Just messing around.

Is Marddro registered on a Bengals forum already?
Online Zero2Cool  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:44:35 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
That's actually Webby that wrote that, our fearless and awesome leader of PP.O. (take notes, Kevin.. You are a great guy, I see many potential in you. Just change your hue.. lol) He's been against Favre in purple from day one. Obviously, he isn't happy.

It's all good.


lol, I navigated my browser over to the realm of crap and that was the first thing I saw... again, Favre's name spelled ... wrong. Smile

You know that email you sent me the other day? I'm REALLY looking forward to that weekly article now. Smile
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:04:32 PM(UTC)
I can't take anyone -- Favre fan, Packers fan, Vikings fan, or otherwise -- seriously when they can't even spell "Favre" right.
Offline Packerchick  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:05:17 PM(UTC)
Im done with him now.
Offline Formo  
#36 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:13:27 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I can't take anyone -- Favre fan, Packers fan, Vikings fan, or otherwise -- seriously when they can't even spell "Favre" right.


Too bad.

You miss out, my friend.
Offline Formo  
#37 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:13:56 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
That's actually Webby that wrote that, our fearless and awesome leader of PP.O. (take notes, Kevin.. You are a great guy, I see many potential in you. Just change your hue.. lol) He's been against Favre in purple from day one. Obviously, he isn't happy.

It's all good.


lol, I navigated my browser over to the realm of crap and that was the first thing I saw... again, Favre's name spelled ... wrong. Smile

You know that email you sent me the other day? I'm REALLY looking forward to that weekly article now. Smile


I thought you put the lockdown on Viking stuff?! I still have to talk to VikesRule about collaborating.
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:15:50 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
You miss out, my friend.


lol. I don't mind the occasional genuine typo, obviously, but I find it sad when Favre fanatics chronically misspell his name on venues such as GBPG. It shows a serious lack of attention to detail and I can't help but discount their level of caring.
Offline Formo  
#39 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:19:57 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
You miss out, my friend.


lol. I don't mind the occasional genuine typo, obviously, but I find it sad when Favre fanatics chronically misspell his name on venues such as GBPG. It shows a serious lack of attention to detail and I can't help but discount their level of caring.


I see that.

But the guy that misspelled Favre's name on that homepage, hates the fact of him in purple.. Gotta give him some leeway.

That, and I know him personally (ate dinner with his family a few times, tailgated with him many times, etc).. Great, class guy, even though he may not show it. =)
Offline PackerTraxx  
#40 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:20:50 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
I can't take anyone -- Favre fan, Packers fan, Vikings fan, or otherwise -- seriously when they can't even spell "Favre" right.


It would be hilarious if all the #4 jerseys spelled it that way !

Let him play, both parties were at fault with the GB situation. I just wish they would have traded him to Minne last year for a few 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks !
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:22:50 PM(UTC)
It will certainly be interesting to see what level of dissension Brett Favre the Viking will create in Viking fandom. It's been hard to watch the way his depature split Packer Nation, though perhaps it just separated the sheep from the goats. I'm afraid you're going to be absorbing a lot of goats into your fold. I sincerely hope they don't damage your fanbase for years to come.
Offline Formo  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:29:26 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
It will certainly be interesting to see what level of dissension Brett Favre the Viking will create in Viking fandom. It's been hard to watch the way his depature split Packer Nation, though perhaps it just separated the sheep from the goats. I'm afraid you're going to be absorbing a lot of goats into your fold. I sincerely hope they don't damage your fanbase for years to come.


I don't think so.. We went through Moss and CPepp. If I learned anything with those two, it brought MORE fans to our team.

NOTE: I'm aware that Moss and CPepp don't match up to Favre's 'legend'.. but the point still stands.
Offline DarkaneRules  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:30:01 PM(UTC)
This feels like a dream in a totally awesome way. One day passes and bam Brett has taken over their website and the takeover begins. Meanwhile, a couple quarterbacks are hanging their heads as low as they can go as the team rallies around the man who will take them to the super bowl.

This season WILL be epic for sure!
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
4m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

15m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / FLORIDA PACKER88

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / gbguy20

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / OlHoss1884

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

28-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey


Tweeter