Green Bay Packers Forum
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline coltonja  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:43:48 PM(UTC)
Not sure the exact wording of what he said on Sportscenter but here is the jist of it:

"I'm glad he's back. They never let me hit him on the practice field. I'm looking forward to hitting him. Go put that up on a your bulletin board."

LOL
Offline Yerko  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:45:42 PM(UTC)
Classic...seems some players are fired up!

Kampman: "He's not wearing the red jersey anymore"
Offline DarkaneRules  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:56:24 PM(UTC)
The look he gave was hilarious. This will be awesome. I see this as kicking up the amazingly intense yet good-natured rivalry we have with this team.
Offline Cheesey  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:18:26 PM(UTC)
I wonder if after they hit him, they will say "Sorry, buddy!"
I'm SURE BF is looking at this as he will pick apart our defense.
Of course, this will be a totally different D then we had when he was here. And i bet they will throw some stuff in JUST for him to throw him off.
It WILL make for interesting football this year, for sure.
Offline marstc09  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:30:11 PM(UTC)
LMFAO!

He had ZERO sacks last year against the Vikings last year and ZERO sacks during the year. In fact he has had .5 sacks his whole career against the Vikings. I think it is safe to say that he won't touch Favre. Think before you speak Nick.
Offline 4PackGirl  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:51:40 PM(UTC)
yes because your oline protects its qb's so well, right? i notice you neglected to mention kampy's red shirt discussion - he had 10 sacks but i guess he can't break thru the mighty queens oline this year either, huh?
Offline marstc09  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:54:31 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
yes because your oline protects its qb's so well, right? i notice you neglected to mention kampy's red shirt discussion - he had 10 sacks but i guess he can't break thru the mighty queens oline this year either, huh?


Why would I mention Kampman? This is a Barnett thread. It is about what he said not Kampman.
Offline ILikeThePackers39  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:56:00 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
LMFAO!

He had ZERO sacks last year against the Vikings last year and ZERO sacks during the year. In fact he has had .5 sacks his whole career against the Vikings. I think it is safe to say that he won't touch Favre. Think before you speak Nick.



You had a better o-line last year and the previous years of Nick's career. You've got no Matt Birk this year and a rookie at RT. That may not hurt AD's numbers, but I'm willing to bet it'll lead to more pressure on the QB, at least early on, and you just went backwards in terms of QB mobility.
Offline 4PackGirl  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:00:09 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
yes because your oline protects its qb's so well, right? i notice you neglected to mention kampy's red shirt discussion - he had 10 sacks but i guess he can't break thru the mighty queens oline this year either, huh?


Why would I mention Kampman? This is a Barnett thread. It is about what he said not Kampman.


oh dear - you must not have read the entire thread. kampman was mentioned in the thread. how many times do i have to tell ya - no purple shades while reading - sheesh!!
Offline marstc09  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:00:57 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
yes because your oline protects its qb's so well, right? i notice you neglected to mention kampy's red shirt discussion - he had 10 sacks but i guess he can't break thru the mighty queens oline this year either, huh?


Why would I mention Kampman? This is a Barnett thread. It is about what he said not Kampman.


oh dear - you must not have read the entire thread. kampman was mentioned in the thread. how many times do i have to tell ya - no purple shades while reading - sheesh!!


Not by the thread creator.
Offline marstc09  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:02:49 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
LMFAO!

He had ZERO sacks last year against the Vikings last year and ZERO sacks during the year. In fact he has had .5 sacks his whole career against the Vikings. I think it is safe to say that he won't touch Favre. Think before you speak Nick.



You had a better o-line last year and the previous years of Nick's career. You've got no Matt Birk this year and a rookie at RT. That may not hurt AD's numbers, but I'm willing to bet it'll lead to more pressure on the QB, at least early on, and you just went backwards in terms of QB mobility.


You don't follow the Vikings much do you. Birk was not good at pulling anymore. He was old and slow. Sullivan is very impressive so far. Cook was the worst RT in the history of the Vikings. Loadholt is a beast and is light years better than Cook. We are very solid this year on the line.
Offline 4PackGirl  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:05:10 PM(UTC)
you're arguing semantics with me? i thought we were talkin about barnett er kampman er favre...ahhhh f it!! let's go get a beer.
Offline marstc09  
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:16:46 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
let's go get a beer.


I am done with that. thumbrightt:
Offline 4PackGirl  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:42:09 PM(UTC)
ok - i'll go get a beer! Very Happy
Offline doddpower  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:57:28 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
LMFAO!

He had ZERO sacks last year against the Vikings last year and ZERO sacks during the year. In fact he has had .5 sacks his whole career against the Vikings. I think it is safe to say that he won't touch Favre. Think before you speak Nick.


You have a point, but if you watched the Packers first pre-season game, you would know that we will be blitzing and MUCH more aggressive on defense under Dom Capers. That will probably lead to giving up some big plays, however, I believe and expect it to equate to more sacks.

I'm willing to bet if Barnett stays healthy all year, he'll at least have 2-4 sacks.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
53m / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / luigis

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko


Tweeter