Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
2 Pages12>

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TwinkieGorilla  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:21:01 PM(UTC)
a WI-native buddy of mine just ordered one!

We'll Never Forget You Brent!
longtimefan  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 1:25:46 PM(UTC)
Yup and so has Mark Murphy

UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:07:52 PM(UTC)
I'm going to come across as a total ignoramus here, but I must confess I still don't get the humor behind the "Brent" reference. To whom is the shirt comparing him?
Cheesey  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:23:26 PM(UTC)
It's miss spelling "Brett" as "BRENT".
Thus saying, "We don't even remember you now"
Just a "diss" at him for playing with the Queens.

A local dentist has that up on his electronic board. Along with a photo of Favre getting sacked last week, and "payback" along side it.
Nonstopdrivel  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:30:00 PM(UTC)
Okay, that's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some sort of reference to a sports figure I hadn't heard of.
Cheesey  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:31:21 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Okay, that's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some sort of reference to a sports figure I hadn't heard of.

No NonSTOOP....it's not.....LOLOLOL!!!!
(Couldn't resist! I'm just TOO "Cheesey"!!!)LOLOL!!!
TwinkieGorilla  
#7 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:31:31 PM(UTC)
I'm going to come across as a total ignoramus here, but I must confess I still don't get the humor behind the "Brent" reference. To whom is the shirt comparing him?

omfg. can i un-applaud you?
Formo  
#8 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:39:49 PM(UTC)

omfg. can i un-applaud you?

I like this monkey. Keep him around, please? lulz
Nonstopdrivel  
#9 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:43:13 PM(UTC)
I want to see this shirt in purple. ;)
TwinkieGorilla  
#10 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 2:45:23 PM(UTC)

I like this monkey. Keep him around, please? lulz

+1 to anybody who publicly admits to liking me. even if just as a friend.
lngbpfan  
#11 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:15:29 PM(UTC)
I kinda like this one . . .
Packers_Finland  
#12 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:18:49 PM(UTC)
This topic contains win.
Cheesey  
#13 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:22:25 PM(UTC)

That got you a plus one from me!!!
LOLOLOL!!!
longtimefan  
#14 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:32:51 PM(UTC)

I posted that in the cartoon thread!

http://packershome.com/i...&t=5528&start=30

It is funny
lngbpfan  
#15 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:37:35 PM(UTC)

I posted that in the cartoon thread!

http://packershome.com/i...&t=5528&start=30

It is funny

Sorry longtimefan - I didn't see your post. Never got into the habit of reading the cartoons - never got much past the sports page!
TwinkieGorilla  
#16 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:39:04 PM(UTC)

Sorry TwinkleGorilla - I didn't see your post. Never got into the habit of reading the cartoons - never got much past the sports page!

you're...um...you're responding to the wrong person. kthx bye.
Nonstopdrivel  
#17 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 3:57:04 PM(UTC)
The problem I have with that "Senior Moments" photo is it's a blindingly bad Shoop job. I mean, for godsake, he's wearing a home jersey and away pants. Call me a grumpy old codger (mmm . . . maybe lngbpfan would like me then ;)), but that takes away the humor for me.
lngbpfan  
#18 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 4:35:05 PM(UTC)
@ TwinkleGorilla - Thanks for the heads up - I guess I'm so intrigued by ur name I lost the source of the post I tried to resond to. Either that or it was an, um "senior moment" of my own!

@ nonstopdrivel - Ha! I need glasses, I thought you were nonstopdrive - oh, see I'm always thinking RUN THE DAMN BALL!!! Anyway, why would you think I don't like you? I can't give you anything but love, baby! Although when I first saw that Queens logo on your signature I thought you was the enemy . . . LoL!
Rockmolder  
#19 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 6:40:43 PM(UTC)
The problem I have with that "Senior Moments" photo is it's a blindingly bad Shoop job. I mean, for godsake, he's wearing a home jersey and away pants. Call me a grumpy old codger (mmm . . . maybe lngbpfan would like me then ;)), but that takes away the humor for me.

Grumpy old codger.

I like that cartoon. Might be badly photoshopped, but the idea behind it is pretty damn funny.
mi_keys  
#20 Posted : Friday, August 28, 2009 7:30:01 PM(UTC)

The Vikings almost always wear white pants, regardless of home or away. Also, if anything Favre wearing a purple jersey is just more senility if that's a word.

...*Brett puts Packers helmet back, heads towards Vikings sideline*

MM: oh and Brett, when you come to Lambeau you don't wear your home jersey anymore.
Rss Feed