Green Bay Packers Forum
2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline IronMan  
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:25:21 AM(UTC)
Yeah burn that jersey you paid $100 for, that will show him! Lame.
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:29:44 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yeah burn that jersey you paid $100 for, that will show him!


[youtube]XbxrPMj0GhU[/youtube]
Offline IronMan  
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:39:43 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yeah burn that jersey you paid $100 for, that will show him!


[youtube]XbxrPMj0GhU[/youtube]

I have no idea how this song relates to this discussion, so in response, I present to you a picture of a guy wearing an Ahmad Carroll jersey with a quarter stuck to his head.

UserPostedImage
Offline dhazer  
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 8:33:27 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Im so glad all these idiots have so much money that they can just burn it away lol. I would never burn my stuff, it would go on ebay to make me some money first.

Another example of how low are Packer nation have fallen, i think we are even below the Eagle fans now.

What a disgrace Sad


Had no idea this one business represented the entire Packer nation.



Tengo this is not the only place that is talking about doing this thus my comment, but good news the one in EAU Claire was told they could burn one sweater and that was it.

As far as the comparison with the Eagle fans was on how embarrassing their fans act.




If i was at these places i would be bringing alot of $5 bills and buy it all up and laugh my ass off when Favre finally dies (thats when he will retire from football) i would make a killing on ebay.
Offline Zero2Cool  
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 8:56:26 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Im so glad all these idiots have so much money that they can just burn it away lol. I would never burn my stuff, it would go on ebay to make me some money first.

Another example of how low are Packer nation have fallen, i think we are even below the Eagle fans now.

What a disgrace Sad


Had no idea this one business represented the entire Packer nation.



Tengo this is not the only place that is talking about doing this thus my comment, but good news the one in EAU Claire was told they could burn one sweater and that was it.

As far as the comparison with the Eagle fans was on how embarrassing their fans act.




If i was at these places i would be bringing alot of $5 bills and buy it all up and laugh my ass off when Favre finally dies (thats when he will retire from football) i would make a killing on ebay.


the point is, stop putting a blanket statement about a minority of an opinion on all fans. and when i say stop, i mean NEVER FUCKING DO IT AGAIN ... thank you Wink
Offline Formo  
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:17:06 AM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Yeah burn that jersey you paid $100 for, that will show him!


[youtube]XbxrPMj0GhU[/youtube]

I have no idea how this song relates to this discussion, so in response, I present to you a picture of a guy wearing an Ahmad Carroll jersey with a quarter stuck to his head.

UserPostedImage


lol

I know that song by heart from my ICP days, and I had to think about why he posted that song, too. But then I remembered.

Towards the end of the song, one of the guys says, "Yeah, freak her with your nuts, yo, that'll get her!" Your comment that burning the jersey you paid $100 for would show him obviously reminded NSD of that song, and I gotta admit, it makes sense. =)

Anyway, on topic...

I can understand frustrations of Favre, and even understand why and how one would be willing to burn his/her Favre jersey. At least they have an avenue to do as such and still do it for a good cause. I personally know a guy who burned his Culpepper jersey (NordicNed on PP.O) because he was rightfully upset at how much of a bitch C-Pep became at the beginning of the Chilly era.

Personally, I would never burn a jersey.. That's why I'm VERY careful on WHO'S jersey I get, otherwise I just save the money and get a customized one. But, it's all personal preferance.
Offline Pack93z  
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:22:53 AM(UTC)
Only good thing to come of this is the charity aspect.. otherwise.. down right silly.

Heard the Eau Claire FD has put a halt to the one there.. burn only one jersey.


If you are that pissed off about Brett, send your jersey to a charity so someone can actually make use of the clothing.. we Americans sure like to waste don't we.
Offline gopackers08  
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 10:19:11 AM(UTC)
[video width=320 height=300]http://http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=guy%20burning%20favre%20stuff&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=guy+burning+favre+jersey&hl=en&emb=0[/video]

Check out this video. It seems the Jersey burning has already been done. I'm not the greatest with computers so you'll have to copy paste the link. Sorry.
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2009 10:24:33 AM(UTC)
+1 to IronMan's hilariously irrelevant response to my post. I love it.
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packerfanoutwest

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

26-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / DakotaT

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Yerko

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Mar / Green Bay Packers Talk / OlHoss1884


Tweeter