Discussion Board
Welcome Guest! You can login or register. Login or Register.
4 Pages123>»

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RedSoxExcel  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 12:50:11 PM(UTC)
Can some people just give Favre some credit???

In a pressure filled game in which he knew was going to be the most watched MNF game ever, in which he knew that there were millions of people hoping he fails, etc., he played one of his best games EVER. He deserves credit even though a lot of people that have always hated him point to BS stuff.

"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better" - how do you know that and who cares???

"Rodgers passed for more yards than Favre, he had a better game anyway"

I did not confirm this but on the radio they were saying that out of Rodgers 380 yards, 140 yards came from the final five minutes (70 yards from a 70 second drive and 70 yards from a 120 second drive).

I'm convinced there are fans that don't even watch games and just look at box scores. Why would the Vikings if they are up by 16 or whatever continue to throw a ton if they have AP. It only makes sense that they are going to start running more and Favre throwing less and taking no chances - hence he would obviously have less yards.

This isn't a jab at Rodgers because I have said in other threads he played a good game (not "great" IMO) and the thing that impressed me the most about him was the way he handled himself. It was pure class. He waited after the game to find Favre and hug him even though everyone in the world wants him to hate Favre. He didn't throw his O-line under the bus as he could have. He has flaws, sure, as does almost every QB in hte history of the game (including Favre). He threw a costly INT, Favre didn't, he fumbled, Favre didn't, he took a stupid safety, Favre didn't, etc. But then again he faced much much much more of a pass rush than Favre (thats an understatement), Donald Lee dropped a key pass, etc. Its all good. But its pretty amazing for a 40 year old QB to play just as well or if not better than a 20 something.

I thought I'd give him some credit in a Favre dedicated section of the site. This should somewhat even out all the Favre bashing threads here.
Zero2Cool  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 12:52:52 PM(UTC)
You know what, shut up! I don't care about the Vikings QB so fuck him and fuck giving him credit! A defense that scores. The best RB and he the man is doing more dump off's than the local fucking garbage truck company. give me a break.

HE'S A VIKING WHO CARES!


Okay, Viking hate over. :) When he retires, for good, then we can talk. Til then. He leads the enemy so fuck him. :)


Edit, PS, you're on a Packers website, keep that in mind when you're asking for people to give props to a traitor!!! lol
Rockmolder  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 1:01:08 PM(UTC)
He played very well. Can't say anything else than that.

Fact remains that he was playing against a defense that came out commited to the run and missfired completely. Just as much as we put an asteric next to Rodgers' performance when going up against the Rams, you can do that here as well.
RedSoxExcel  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 1:04:12 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
You know what, shut up! I don't care about the Vikings QB so fuck him and fuck giving him credit! A defense that scores. The best RB and he the man is doing more dump off's than the local fucking garbage truck company. give me a break.

HE'S A VIKING WHO CARES!


Okay, Viking hate over. :) When he retires, for good, then we can talk. Til then. He leads the enemy so fuck him. :)


Edit, PS, you're on a Packers website, keep that in mind when you're asking for people to give props to a traitor!!! lol


Lol, agreed 100%! You can delete this if you want.
Zero2Cool  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 1:12:29 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
You know what, shut up! I don't care about the Vikings QB so fuck him and fuck giving him credit! A defense that scores. The best RB and he the man is doing more dump off's than the local fucking garbage truck company. give me a break.

HE'S A VIKING WHO CARES!


Okay, Viking hate over. :) When he retires, for good, then we can talk. Til then. He leads the enemy so fuck him. :)


Edit, PS, you're on a Packers website, keep that in mind when you're asking for people to give props to a traitor!!! lol


Lol, agreed 100%! You can delete this if you want.


Nah, I don't like deleting threads/posts. I was just saying FUCK THE VIKINGS QB HE'S A TRAITOR!! :)

I'll resume my love fest for our Qb of the 90's when he's not donning the hated colors.
longtimefan  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 3:15:59 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better"



I hope to GOD you were not one of the people stating that with Favre on the 08 team they go 13-3

Cuz as you said HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

what I find ironic, is that you were not around posting to much lately,then out of the blue here you are??


If you think giving Rodgers 7 to 8 secs on numerous passes wouldn't have allowed Rodgers to pick apart a defense then you dont know to much about football..That is what Brett had to deal with.
Zero2Cool  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 3:20:57 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better"



I hope to GOD you were not one of the people stating that with Favre on the 08 team they go 13-3

Cuz as you said HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

what I find ironic, is that you were not around posting to much lately,then out of the blue here you are??


If you think giving Rodgers 7 to 8 secs on numerous passes wouldn't have allowed Rodgers to pick apart a defense then you dont know to much about football..That is what Brett had to deal with.


Hey mr needs kevin to fix his quote boxes four times a day, don't be knocking ppl who were quiet and now posting. Afterall, one of our goals here at PH.com is to get people to post MORE!



Anyhooters. Vikings QB will get credit when he's no longer Vikings QB. Til then. BURY VIKINGS QB FUCK'EM!! :)
longtimefan  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 3:23:08 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better"



I hope to GOD you were not one of the people stating that with Favre on the 08 team they go 13-3

Cuz as you said HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

what I find ironic, is that you were not around posting to much lately,then out of the blue here you are??


If you think giving Rodgers 7 to 8 secs on numerous passes wouldn't have allowed Rodgers to pick apart a defense then you dont know to much about football..That is what Brett had to deal with.


Hey mr needs kevin to fix his quote boxes four times a day, don't be knocking ppl who were quiet and now posting. Afterall, one of our goals here at PackersHome.com is to get people to post MORE!



Anyhooters. Vikings QB will get credit when he's no longer Vikings QB. Til then. BURY VIKINGS QB FUCK'EM!! :)


WTF?

Show me next time my quote boxes are wrong..

other wise

STFU?


LOL
Zero2Cool  
#9 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 3:27:36 PM(UTC)
lol ;)
Pack93z  
#10 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 4:45:58 PM(UTC)
I give Brett credit on the field.. he seems motivated and is playing very well.

I also give the Vikings as a team credit for adjusting to his late decision and have seem to have gelled in good time.

They are winning now.. we shall see how the course of the season runs.
RedSoxExcel  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 5:14:26 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better"



I hope to GOD you were not one of the people stating that with Favre on the 08 team they go 13-3

Cuz as you said HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

what I find ironic, is that you were not around posting to much lately,then out of the blue here you are??


If you think giving Rodgers 7 to 8 secs on numerous passes wouldn't have allowed Rodgers to pick apart a defense then you dont know to much about football..That is what Brett had to deal with.


I don't remember ever putting anything about how if Favre was here we'd be 13-3 last year? I can only point at facts - we were 13-3 and then we were 6-10 and the Jets were 4-12 and then they were 9-7. Maybe its all a concidence, I don't know, I don't really care anymore, it happened. Both sides f'd up, its in the past, nothing I can do or anyone can do. I saw it as a mistake at hte time, I see it as a mistake now, who cares.

I have no idea what your talking about that I havn't been here until this week? I'm sure you can do a post search by author or something. But wait that would involves some kind of thought before insulting someone.

We've never seen eye to eye but your post is insulting. You know what, YOU don't know crap about football. Because Favre had ONE play where they counted 7.4 seconds does not mean that he had 7.4 seconds throughout the game. PLEASE go watch the game and see the amount of times Favre got it out quickly to the slant or to a WR screen or dumped it off to the nearest open guy.

I'm not even understanding what your saying. So your saying the only reason Favre picked apart the Packers is because of protection and it had nothing to do with throwing picture perfect passes and reading the defense perfectly in a game in which all the pressure in the world was on him?

You don't have to get worked up against me just because a 40 year old QB outplayed a 20 something. It happens, life goes on. Maybe in November, Favre throws 3 INTs, Rodgers throws 5 TDs and the Vikings lose. Life will go on. Favre ONCE had a losing season at 4-12, life goes on, at the time yes, there were plenty of games where was outplayed by the other QB. Its not going to kill you to admit that at 40, Favre is at the same level as 20 somethings in Cutler and Rodgers. The guy can simply play and is a winner, Elway had two awesome teams (with an awesome defense) with the best RB at the time and he won two Super Bowls, that doesn't take away from his Super Bowls. Dan Marino never had hte best teams and he never won, do you think anyone cares he didn't have the best teams, he never won, thats all people care about, thats life.
Wade  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 5:44:08 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Okay, Viking hate over. :) When he retires, for good, then we can talk. Til then. He leads the enemy so fuck him. :)



Zero,

For some reason I've always thought that particular action should be reserved for people who are at least casual acquaintances. Not allowed to enemies. :)

Pedantically yours,
Wade
djcubez  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 5:48:41 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Can some people just give Favre some credit???

In a pressure filled game in which he knew was going to be the most watched MNF game ever, in which he knew that there were millions of people hoping he fails, etc., he played one of his best games EVER. He deserves credit even though a lot of people that have always hated him point to BS stuff.

"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better" - how do you know that and who cares???

"Rodgers passed for more yards than Favre, he had a better game anyway"

I did not confirm this but on the radio they were saying that out of Rodgers 380 yards, 140 yards came from the final five minutes (70 yards from a 70 second drive and 70 yards from a 120 second drive).

I'm convinced there are fans that don't even watch games and just look at box scores. Why would the Vikings if they are up by 16 or whatever continue to throw a ton if they have AP. It only makes sense that they are going to start running more and Favre throwing less and taking no chances - hence he would obviously have less yards.

This isn't a jab at Rodgers because I have said in other threads he played a good game (not "great" IMO) and the thing that impressed me the most about him was the way he handled himself. It was pure class. He waited after the game to find Favre and hug him even though everyone in the world wants him to hate Favre. He didn't throw his O-line under the bus as he could have. He has flaws, sure, as does almost every QB in hte history of the game (including Favre). He threw a costly INT, Favre didn't, he fumbled, Favre didn't, he took a stupid safety, Favre didn't, etc. But then again he faced much much much more of a pass rush than Favre (thats an understatement), Donald Lee dropped a key pass, etc. Its all good. But its pretty amazing for a 40 year old QB to play just as well or if not better than a 20 something.

I thought I'd give him some credit in a Favre dedicated section of the site. This should somewhat even out all the Favre bashing threads here.


Favre did what he was paid to do. He doesn't deserve shit for credit. Not to mention the fact that most of his yards resulted from having 7 seconds in a pocket to throw the damn ball. Imagine if we had teams stacking 8 in the box to make sure Ryan Grant didn't run all over them--any starting QB should have a field day. Plus, most of Favre's throws were less than 5 yards, the receivers did most of the work.
Zero2Cool  
#14 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 5:55:52 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

Okay, Viking hate over. :) When he retires, for good, then we can talk. Til then. He leads the enemy so fuck him. :)



Zero,

For some reason I've always thought that particular action should be reserved for people who are at least casual acquaintances. Not allowed to enemies. :)

Pedantically yours,
Wade


lol


[size=28]FUCK THE VIKINGS QB!![/size]
dhazer  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 6:29:18 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Can some people just give Favre some credit???

In a pressure filled game in which he knew was going to be the most watched MNF game ever, in which he knew that there were millions of people hoping he fails, etc., he played one of his best games EVER. He deserves credit even though a lot of people that have always hated him point to BS stuff.

"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better" - how do you know that and who cares???

"Rodgers passed for more yards than Favre, he had a better game anyway"

I did not confirm this but on the radio they were saying that out of Rodgers 380 yards, 140 yards came from the final five minutes (70 yards from a 70 second drive and 70 yards from a 120 second drive).

I'm convinced there are fans that don't even watch games and just look at box scores. Why would the Vikings if they are up by 16 or whatever continue to throw a ton if they have AP. It only makes sense that they are going to start running more and Favre throwing less and taking no chances - hence he would obviously have less yards.

This isn't a jab at Rodgers because I have said in other threads he played a good game (not "great" IMO) and the thing that impressed me the most about him was the way he handled himself. It was pure class. He waited after the game to find Favre and hug him even though everyone in the world wants him to hate Favre. He didn't throw his O-line under the bus as he could have. He has flaws, sure, as does almost every QB in hte history of the game (including Favre). He threw a costly INT, Favre didn't, he fumbled, Favre didn't, he took a stupid safety, Favre didn't, etc. But then again he faced much much much more of a pass rush than Favre (thats an understatement), Donald Lee dropped a key pass, etc. Its all good. But its pretty amazing for a 40 year old QB to play just as well or if not better than a 20 something.

I thought I'd give him some credit in a Favre dedicated section of the site. This should somewhat even out all the Favre bashing threads here.


Favre did what he was paid to do. He doesn't deserve shit for credit. Not to mention the fact that most of his yards resulted from having 7 seconds in a pocket to throw the damn ball. Imagine if we had teams stacking 8 in the box to make sure Ryan Grant didn't run all over them--any starting QB should have a field day. Plus, most of Favre's throws were less than 5 yards, the receivers did most of the work.



Did you even watch the fricken game? He had one play where he had 7 seconds so he got most of his yards on one play? Ho many deep passes did he throw, for your info most of his passes were longer than 5 yards.


Cmon guys he schooled us and you don't want to admit it, for alot of you its always an excuse like oh the refs called to many flags on us or oh we were stopping the run. You ever stop and think we just plain got beat and no excuses? With your thinking then the Bears should have beat us because Cutler had no time to throw the ball.


There was a thread on how to play the Vikes and alot of the posters said make Favre beat us (including myself) and he did it. So yes he deserves some credit.
djcubez  
#16 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 8:43:17 PM(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Can some people just give Favre some credit???

In a pressure filled game in which he knew was going to be the most watched MNF game ever, in which he knew that there were millions of people hoping he fails, etc., he played one of his best games EVER. He deserves credit even though a lot of people that have always hated him point to BS stuff.

"If you put Rodgers on the Vikings and you put Favre on the Packers, then hands on Rodgers would have done better" - how do you know that and who cares???

"Rodgers passed for more yards than Favre, he had a better game anyway"

I did not confirm this but on the radio they were saying that out of Rodgers 380 yards, 140 yards came from the final five minutes (70 yards from a 70 second drive and 70 yards from a 120 second drive).

I'm convinced there are fans that don't even watch games and just look at box scores. Why would the Vikings if they are up by 16 or whatever continue to throw a ton if they have AP. It only makes sense that they are going to start running more and Favre throwing less and taking no chances - hence he would obviously have less yards.

This isn't a jab at Rodgers because I have said in other threads he played a good game (not "great" IMO) and the thing that impressed me the most about him was the way he handled himself. It was pure class. He waited after the game to find Favre and hug him even though everyone in the world wants him to hate Favre. He didn't throw his O-line under the bus as he could have. He has flaws, sure, as does almost every QB in hte history of the game (including Favre). He threw a costly INT, Favre didn't, he fumbled, Favre didn't, he took a stupid safety, Favre didn't, etc. But then again he faced much much much more of a pass rush than Favre (thats an understatement), Donald Lee dropped a key pass, etc. Its all good. But its pretty amazing for a 40 year old QB to play just as well or if not better than a 20 something.

I thought I'd give him some credit in a Favre dedicated section of the site. This should somewhat even out all the Favre bashing threads here.


Favre did what he was paid to do. He doesn't deserve shit for credit. Not to mention the fact that most of his yards resulted from having 7 seconds in a pocket to throw the damn ball. Imagine if we had teams stacking 8 in the box to make sure Ryan Grant didn't run all over them--any starting QB should have a field day. Plus, most of Favre's throws were less than 5 yards, the receivers did most of the work.



Did you even watch the fricken game? He had one play where he had 7 seconds so he got most of his yards on one play? Ho many deep passes did he throw, for your info most of his passes were longer than 5 yards.


Cmon guys he schooled us and you don't want to admit it, for alot of you its always an excuse like oh the refs called to many flags on us or oh we were stopping the run. You ever stop and think we just plain got beat and no excuses? With your thinking then the Bears should have beat us because Cutler had no time to throw the ball.


There was a thread on how to play the Vikes and alot of the posters said make Favre beat us (including myself) and he did it. So yes he deserves some credit.


You say "you guys" like you mean me, however I never made excuses for the game. We lost fair and square. All I'm saying is Brett didn't do shit. He made a pass when it counted but that's what's required for a game-managing QB. His team has a run game and good defense so there's relatively no pressure on Favre to force it in there. I mean do I deserve credit every day I go and do a job I'm paid to do without making mistakes? I agree, Favre played a good game but he doesn't deserve all this credit for the win. It's not like he was bombing them on us every play and making our secondary look like fools. The Vikings as a team made our defense look like shit, not all this Favreian stuff. Wait until Favre really has to put everything on his shoulders and win a game--I guarantee he won't pull anything out of his ass like against the 49ers.

Plus what's this about Cutler. The reason we beat him is our pressure forced him to make bad throws. We rarely put any pressure on Favre because we had a weak link at safety and we focused too much on All Day. And that's not called an "excuse" for losing, it's called a "reason" for losing.
Zero2Cool  
#17 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 9:00:25 PM(UTC)
Seriously? Defending the VIKINGS QB?

What the fuck kind of fans are you? Save that shit for the off season.
Nonstopdrivel  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:19:36 AM(UTC)
Novel concept, instead of throwing around uncorroborated numbers, why don't you guys point to the number of passes that were actually under or over five yards? Ya know, give your arguments some meat?
Formo  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:24:16 AM(UTC)
I dunno about that, Nonstop..

But Favre threw an average of 11.29 yards per completion, and A-Rod threw 14.77 yards per completion.

A-Rod did pretty good, but that's all the Packers threw at the Vikings.. How many rushing attempts did they have? Not even 20?

On the flip side, the Vikings had a more balanced attack. While the rush wasn't effective, it didn't matter.. They at least tried it.

I think that has more to do with the Vikings win and Favre's performance than people give credit for.
PackFanWithTwins  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:42:24 AM(UTC)
Love how people are saying Rodgers padded his stats in garbage time. 140 yards in the 4th. The only difference between him and Brett is that Rodgers made those garbage time passes. Didn't MN go for a bomb with the game ticking away? Only Brett missed.
Rss Feed
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages123>»
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fan Shout
buckeyepackfan (3h) : Good Morning Packer Fans! Gameday! GO! PACK! GO!
buckeyepackfan (3h) : Happy Belated Birthday Z2C!
beast (8h) : Happy Birthday
wpr (14h) : Hope you had a great day Z.
uffda udfa (17h) : Happy Birthday, Z.
macbob (22h) : Z2C-Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for providing us a great place to hang out.
Smokey (23-Sep) : Anyone watching the Utah vs Arizona tonight .
Cheesey (22-Sep) : No..."Fired FROM the forge!"LOL!
Smokey (21-Sep) : A "Forged in Fire" wash out ? LOL
Cheesey (21-Sep) : Zero got cut??? I TOLD him not to play with knives!
uffda udfa (21-Sep) : Spriggs to IR.
uffda udfa (21-Sep) : Nick Perry having surgery on finger likely out this week.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : Ravens add RB John Crockett from the practice squad to active.
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : No Cobb this sunday??
buckeyepackfan (21-Sep) : Was a nice run Zero, always that chance they bring you back! :)
Zero2Cool (21-Sep) : I did.
gbguy20 (20-Sep) : francois is back. so who got cut?
Zero2Cool (20-Sep) : Football Sunday at 8:30AM CT ...nice
beast (20-Sep) : Would of had to give us a draft pick if they kept him. They just wanted him until someone else got off a suspension.
gbguy20 (20-Sep) : surprised they didn't keep him until they played us
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Cowboys have waived linebacker Jayrone Elliott, who was acquired in a trade from the Green Bay Packers
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : ClayMatthews52 is awfully close to setting the #Packers all-time sack record.
uffda udfa (19-Sep) : Pelissero: Banged up on o-line, #Packers worked out 3 today, per source: Fahn Cooper, Givens Price and Brandon Thomas.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Yup, PFT flips to whatever gets clickys
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Reuben Foster (ankle) sheds walking boot (and some wanted him as a Packers player!)
gbguy20 (19-Sep) : pft was raving abot gb last week
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : Bash packers = ratings. nothing more. unreal how dumb some places are
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : PFT is stupid
uffda udfa (19-Sep) : from pft.com rankings: 6. Packers (1-1; No. 1): Take away Rodgers, and the Packers wouldn’t win a game.
uffda udfa (19-Sep) : Yes. Sorry.
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : "We are hypnotized by the talent of Aaron Rodgers" | @ColinCowherd
Zero2Cool (19-Sep) : another damn hurricane???
wpr (19-Sep) : So you are saying Jordy is 150-150 for Sunday U2?
uffda udfa (19-Sep) : Jordy 50-50 for Sunday per Schefter.
uffda udfa (19-Sep) : Jordy 50-50 for Sunday per Schefter.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2017 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 7:30 PM
at Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 3:25 PM
BENGALS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Oct 8 @ 3:25 PM
at Cowboys
Sunday, Oct 15 @ 12:00 PM
at Vikings
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 AM
- BYE -
Monday, Nov 6 @ 7:30 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
at Bears
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
RAVENS
Sunday, Nov 26 @ 7:30 PM
at Steelers
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 10 @ 12:00 PM
at Browns
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
at Panthers
Saturday, Dec 23 @ 7:30 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 12:00 PM
at Lions
Think About It
Think About It
Recent Topics
57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / isocleas2

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

23-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

22-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21-Sep / Around The NFL / Cheesey

21-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / DoddPower

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / yooperfan

20-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

19-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Poppa San

19-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Dulak

19-Sep / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines