Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
2 Pages«<2
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heatherthepackgirl  
#76 Posted : Thursday, January 7, 2010 11:58:58 AM(UTC)
Heatherthepackgirl

Rank: 7th Round Draft Pick

Joined: 10/22/2006(UTC)

Applause Received: 1

Hi Zombie and Cheesy!!! I hope BF gets the MVP to but I have my doubts, I think Manning will get it.

Good luck to both BF and the Packers in the playoffs.

Good to be back!!
Heathiee
Offline Formo  
#77 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:30:15 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: All Pro

Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Well guys, as much as I hate to admit it, Favre has done much better than I had thought also.
I was positive that he would "cave" by the end of the season.

Don't get me wrong, still not happy with Favre in purple, but I must give credit where credit is due.

It's not that I hate Favre so much, it's just that I hate the Packers! ::wink:



Anyway, since you all have the cojones to standup and be counted, tell ya what I'll bring the desert.....


UserPostedImage


As much as I'd like to chime in on all the green hued fellows (and lady!) eatin' some crow.. I'm the most happy with your post, VR.

Not because I want to say 'I told you so' (which I can't, because I didn't know what to expect from Favre either). But because you're a Norseman brother, and it's always great to be able to eat some crow with the sweet taste of (limited) success.

Props to you, big boy!
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline zombieslayer  
#78 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:17:02 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

As much as I'd like to chime in on all the green hued fellows (and lady!) eatin' some crow.. I'm the most happy with your post, VR.

Not because I want to say 'I told you so' (which I can't, because I didn't know what to expect from Favre either). But because you're a Norseman brother, and it's always great to be able to eat some crow with the sweet taste of (limited) success.

Props to you, big boy!


The way you made that sound Formo sounded kind of sexy.

UserPostedImage
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline vikesrule  
#79 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:10:47 PM(UTC)
vikesrule

Rank: 1st Round Draft Pick

Joined: 8/4/2007(UTC)

Applause Given: 60
Applause Received: 193

Hey ZS, you forgot to add what you were thinking when you posted that picture of yours. :icon_smile:


Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post

As much as I'd like to chime in on all the green hued fellows (and lady!) eatin' some crow.. I'm the most happy with your post, VR.

Not because I want to say 'I told you so' (which I can't, because I didn't know what to expect from Favre either). But because you're a Norseman brother, and it's always great to be able to eat some crow with the sweet taste of (limited) success.

Props to you, big boy!


The way you made that sound Formo sounded kind of sexy.

UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#80 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 1:45:57 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

LOL.

That's Glenn from the Village People by the way. He was well after your time though. I'm thinking you're still listening to Vera Lynn.

[youtube]8uHykTs-THg[/youtube]
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline DakotaT  
#81 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 2:10:13 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 669
Applause Received: 1,374

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
LOL.

That's Glenn from the Village People by the way. He was well after your time though. I'm thinking you're still listening to Vera Lynn.

[youtube]8uHykTs-THg[/youtube]



I disagree - Vikesrule is more of a Liberace type a guy.

Zombie, I don't know what is more creepy, me knowing who that guy was prior to you telling us, or you actually going out, finding his picture and posting it.
UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#82 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 3:14:34 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

Dakota - I'm in San Francisco. It's understood here.

You knowing who that picture was. Now, that's more creepy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta work on my body.

[youtube]AO43p2Wqc08[/youtube]
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Offline DakotaT  
#83 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 4:01:11 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Rank: Super Bowl MVP

Joined: 8/18/2008(UTC)

Applause Given: 669
Applause Received: 1,374

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
Dakota - I'm in San Francisco. It's understood here.

You knowing who that picture was. Now, that's more creepy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta work on my body.

[youtube]AO43p2Wqc08[/youtube]


Nothing hurt as much as finding out about Halford, lots of red blooded all American heavy metal kids had quite the reality check.

UserPostedImage
Offline zombieslayer  
#84 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 4:31:18 PM(UTC)
zombieslayer

Rank: Most Valuable Player

Joined: 8/7/2008(UTC)
Location: San Francisco

Applause Given: 778
Applause Received: 495

I have this video. It's on the DVD side of Judas Priest's Angel of Retribution which I urge Metalheads to pick up as it's a dang good CD.

Heh. I knew he was gay since the mid-80s. Even if you're straight in the San Francisco area, you'd have pretty strong gaydar as well as knowing which famous celebrities are in the closet.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage

(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)

2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. Ted Thompson Mike McCarthy Aaron Rodgers
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages«<2
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tweeter

Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Laser Gunns

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Laser Gunns

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Laser Gunns

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nyrpack

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / packman82

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / rabidgopher04

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

26-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rios39

25-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

24-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr