Green Bay Packers Forum

Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Formo  
#46 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2010 7:06:44 PM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: Veteran Member
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 216
Applause Received: 154
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post

LOL I love it!!

sniff, sniff, sniff......





That sign makes me want to puke
puke_r:


It's not the sign. That's T-Jack's jump-passes that you're smelling.
Offline Gravedigga  
#47 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2010 11:27:33 PM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


" said: Go to Quoted Post
Seeing him sweep the packers means more to me than one superbowl game.


The juxtaposition of these words with your green-and-gold sig annoys the piss out of me.



UserPostedImage
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#48 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2010 11:43:19 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Registered
United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany
Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263
"The Rage of Bereavement"? You do realize I was excited they drafted Aaron Rodgers and was glad to see Favre go, right?
Offline gbguy20  
#49 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2010 11:44:38 PM(UTC)
gbguy20

Rank: Senior Member
Joined: 8/28/2009(UTC)
Applause Given: 237
Applause Received: 317
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post


" said: Go to Quoted Post
Seeing him sweep the packers means more to me than one superbowl game.


The juxtaposition of these words with your green-and-gold sig annoys the piss out of me.



UserPostedImage


getting back to your sig, what the hell does "once so ever" mean
Offline Gravedigga  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:05:25 AM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
"The Rage of Bereavement"? You do realize I was excited they drafted Aaron Rodgers and was glad to see Favre go, right?


UserPostedImage
Offline Gravedigga  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:08:32 AM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post


getting back to your sig, what the hell does "once so ever" mean



Some things are better left untold
Offline dingus  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 3:36:25 AM(UTC)
dingus

Rank: Member
Joined: 8/13/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 23
Applause Received: 33
you don't want to tell us how you butchered "whatsoever"?
Offline coltonja  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 4:26:16 AM(UTC)
coltonja

Rank: Rookie
Joined: 10/12/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 62
Applause Received: 34
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Actually, now that I think of it.......the Packers really lost that game because of Ted Thompson. I blame him for drafting Rodgers in the first place. Had he kept Favre, picked up randy moss at garage sale pricing and made a couple other additions, we may have a super bowl or 2 right now. That loss is squarely on the shoulders of Ted Thompson. Do you disagree?


" said: Go to Quoted Post
Uhhm, the Packers gave up 51 points to the Cardinals. We all know this, yea yea yea whatever. Bottom line, the Packers lost to the Cardinals because of Aaron Rodgers. His horrible protection of the ball, holding on to it for too long and not protecting it is why we lost. I put the loss squarely on him. Do you disagree?


I'm really confused about this Gravedigga. Are you implying "we" as you are actually a Packer fan or are you saying "we" as in the Packers fans?
Offline Nonstopdrivel  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 12:52:25 PM(UTC)
Nonstopdrivel

Rank: Registered
United States
Joined: 9/14/2008(UTC)
Location: Germany
Applause Given: 364
Applause Received: 263
Gravedigga reminds me of the fox who lost his tail in that ancient fable by Aesop.

UserPostedImage
Offline Gravedigga  
#55 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 9:33:18 PM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
you don't want to tell us how you butchered "whatsoever"?


not my words
Offline Gravedigga  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 9:35:46 PM(UTC)
Gravedigga

Rank: Registered
Joined: 8/16/2008(UTC)
" said: Go to Quoted Post
" said: Go to Quoted Post
Actually, now that I think of it.......the Packers really lost that game because of Ted Thompson. I blame him for drafting Rodgers in the first place. Had he kept Favre, picked up randy moss at garage sale pricing and made a couple other additions, we may have a super bowl or 2 right now. That loss is squarely on the shoulders of Ted Thompson. Do you disagree?


" said: Go to Quoted Post
Uhhm, the Packers gave up 51 points to the Cardinals. We all know this, yea yea yea whatever. Bottom line, the Packers lost to the Cardinals because of Aaron Rodgers. His horrible protection of the ball, holding on to it for too long and not protecting it is why we lost. I put the loss squarely on him. Do you disagree?


I'm really confused about this Gravedigga. Are you implying "we" as you are actually a Packer fan or are you saying "we" as in the Packers fans?



Yes
Offline Formo  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:35:04 AM(UTC)
Formo

Rank: Veteran Member
Joined: 8/12/2008(UTC)
Applause Given: 216
Applause Received: 154
Holy crap Non.. WTF is up with your post?! lol
Rss Feed 
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
4 Pages«<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Notification

Icon
Error


Recent Topics
5m / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Smokey

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Barfarn

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Rockmolder

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

20-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

19-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / steveishere

19-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / uffda udfa

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / OlHoss1884

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / sschind


Tweeter