Welcome to your Green Bay Packers Online Community!

Since 2006, PackersHome has been providing a unique experience for fans.
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
19 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#136 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:27:01 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

Applause Given: 11
Applause Received: 352

Originally Posted by: DakotaT Go to Quoted Post
Talk about stupid, did you just see that Boehner couldn't even get budget by the his own party in the House? LOL The obstructioners are imploding.

As for your little points - yes the mentally deranged person would use another weapon, but it wouldn't be as effective - and maybe only 10 people die instead of 30.

As for the healthcare, the savings will come by making healthcare more efficient. Currently we rank very poorly against other countries for efficiency. So IE - we will be cutting out the price gougers like the insurance companies and pharmeceutical reps.

Any more brain farts out of you tonight Twins?

What makes you think it wouldn't be as effective? A shotgun can kill multiple people with a single shot, Pistols can fire just as fast only needing a couple seconds to reload, and they are just as accurate. Virginia Tech was 2 Pistols. That doesn't even take into account what somebody with a hunting rifle could do, remember the Beltway shootings.

Nothing in Obamacare makes anything in healthcare more efficient. That is the entire problem. It does absolutely Zero to address the cost of healthcare, at least zero in lowering the cost. It does a pretty good job of raising the costs.
The world needs ditch diggers to Danny!!!
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#137 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:39:20 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Applause Given: 622
Applause Received: 1,297

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins Go to Quoted Post
What makes you think it wouldn't be as effective? A shotgun can kill multiple people with a single shot, Pistols can fire just as fast only needing a couple seconds to reload, and they are just as accurate. Virginia Tech was 2 Pistols. That doesn't even take into account what somebody with a hunting rifle could do, remember the Beltway shootings.

Nothing in Obamacare makes anything in healthcare more efficient. That is the entire problem. It does absolutely Zero to address the cost of healthcare, at least zero in lowering the cost. It does a pretty good job of raising the costs.

It saves money just in the amount of people that aren't using the emergency room that were before because they were uninsured. Preventative health care saves money, but fright wingers have the patience of petulant children and will have to wait for those results. What doesn't save money or make anybody money are trickle down economics - and thank god the door has been slammed on that goat fuck. We're going off the cliff (Boehner dismissed the House without a resolution tonight) which means mandatory tax increase on all of us. I lose $1,200 in tax credits for 2013. But the good thing is the spending cuts this forces. I want the economy back that we had when the womanizer was president, and if it means paying those tax rates so be it.
UserPostedImage
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#138 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:54:38 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

It saves money just in the amount of people that aren't using the emergency room that were before because they were uninsured. Preventative health care saves money, but fright wingers have the patience of petulant children and will have to wait for those results. What doesn't save money or make anybody money are trickle down economics - and thank god the door has been slammed on that goat fuck. We're going off the cliff (Boehner dismissed the House without a resolution tonight) which means mandatory tax increase on all of us. I lose $1,200 in tax credits for 2013. But the good thing is the spending cuts this forces. I want the economy back that we had when the womanizer was president, and if it means paying those tax rates so be it.

Where is the sign at the emergency room that say. If you are not insured, you don't have to pay your bill? What make you think people who refused or couldn't pay their bill before, are going to now? Preventive care has been available to anybody who wants it. All hospitals take Cash.

Obama has had the power to prevent going off the cliff. He could have prevented your tax increase by extending all the tax breaks and cutting wasteful spending. He has never planned on on preventing the cliff. He needs the increase to pay for obamacare.

Open your eyes before it is too late.
UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#139 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:30:45 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

Where is the sign at the emergency room that say. If you are not insured, you don't have to pay your bill? What make you think people who refused or couldn't pay their bill before, are going to now? Preventive care has been available to anybody who wants it. All hospitals take Cash.

Obama has had the power to prevent going off the cliff. He could have prevented your tax increase by extending all the tax breaks and cutting wasteful spending. He has never planned on on preventing the cliff. He needs the increase to pay for obamacare.

Open your eyes before it is too late.

You're one of those fortunate people with many gifts provided that enjoys beating up the welfare cases aren't you? You might want to rethink your Christian values.

Obama won the election promising that the wealthy finally have to pay their fair share. Why would he renege on that? Fuck those assholes - they are welcome to self deport.

I want to go over the cliff - we all pay more taxes and it forces spending cuts. I want the war machine scaled back and the budget balanced. None of that gets done with greedy Republicans in control. I've watched them operate all my life. Bush inherited surplus, cut taxes, went to war, and forced this country into a depression. Yeah, sign us up for that kind of brainstorming forever. Sarcasm

My eyes are open - and they won't allow me to side with the right wing anymore. We better get back on topic with guns or the topic nazis will start their blitzkreig.
UserPostedImage
thanks Post received 1 applause.
yooperfan on 12/21/2012(UTC)
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#140 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:32:32 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

You're one of those fortunate people with many gifts provided that enjoys beating up the welfare cases aren't you? You might want to rethink your Christian values.

Obama won the election promising that the wealthy finally have to pay their fair share. Why would he renege on that? Fuck those assholes - they are welcome to self deport.

I want to go over the cliff - we all pay more taxes and it forces spending cuts. I want the war machine scaled back and the budget balanced. None of that gets done with greedy Republicans in control. I've watched them operate all my life. Bush inherited surplus, cut taxes, went to war, and forced this country into a depression. Yeah, sign us up for that kind of brainstorming forever. Sarcasm

My eyes are open - and they won't allow me to side with the right wing anymore. We better get back on topic with guns or the topic nazis will start their blitzkreig.

you should be called Walking Eagle.
UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#141 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:35:45 PM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool Go to Quoted Post
Read the article again. You don't need any of the facts to decipher the manipulation lol. When it comes to gun knowledge, yes sir, I am ignorant. Never claimed otherwise. When it comes to picking out brainwashing, manipulation and words twisted out of context (which moves to the two former items) ... I'm quite astute.

Again, to clearly say this so the weak minded folks clearly understand and do not mistaken my words ... I do not know any facts regarding the shooting at Newtown, none. So, one could claim I'm ignorant with accuracy on that specific circumstance.

So.. You are admitting your post is moot, then? Ok.

Again, regardless of the slant of the article, it poses more than one legit question. And no one's answering it.

Probably because they don't want the masses to know.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline PackFanWithTwins  
#142 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:43:33 PM(UTC)
PackFanWithTwins

UserPostedImage
Offline DakotaT  
#143 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:52:02 PM(UTC)
DakotaT

you should be called Walking Eagle.

My actual Native American name is "Hung like Buffalo"!
UserPostedImage
Offline flep  
#144 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 3:34:49 AM(UTC)
flep

United Kingdom

Applause Given: 54
Applause Received: 60

You know what America.

Keep your guns, your welcome to them.

I'll be back posting in a topic like this when it all happens again,

Oh and it will mark my words.

And the gun owners will spring to their defense and the anti gun owners will spring to their defense.

And where will it get you.

Nowhere.

You're all just going round in circles.

All that will happen is there will be more grieving mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters whilst all your words are just empty rhetoric.
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 30 years

UserPostedImage

I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Offline wpr  
#145 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:17:59 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,747
Applause Received: 1,317

My actual Native American name is "Hung like Buffalo"!

that's nice. you have plenty of company.

UserPostedImage
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline DakotaT  
#146 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:19:59 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

Originally Posted by: wpr Go to Quoted Post
that's nice. you have plenty of company.

UserPostedImage

Shame on you
UserPostedImage
Offline wpr  
#147 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:40:02 AM(UTC)
wpr

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2012PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Gold: 2013FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 2,747
Applause Received: 1,317

Shame on you

i don't care who you are that's funny right there
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em." Chesty Puller

UserPostedImage

Offline Zero2Cool  
#148 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:55:40 AM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,841
Applause Received: 1,994

Originally Posted by: Formo Go to Quoted Post
So.. You are admitting your post is moot, then? Ok.

You really don't have a clue, do ya?

Brick wall

As for the questions posed....I already explained that. Please, do not fall for brainwash tactics man. You are not that weak!!

UserPostedImage
Click here and find the LATEST Packers News!
Offline DakotaT  
#149 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:28:46 AM(UTC)
DakotaT

NRA has spoken - armed guards at every school. Republican agenda - gut school budgets and no new taxes so the wealthy can continue to float their yachts.

Democrat agenda - gun control laws - raise taxes - invest in our children.

Hmmmmm! I wonder who wins this one?
UserPostedImage
Offline Wade  
#150 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 11:03:55 AM(UTC)
Wade

Applause Given: 630
Applause Received: 648

NRA has spoken - armed guards at every school. Republican agenda - gut school budgets and no new taxes so the wealthy can continue to float their yachts.

Democrat agenda - gun control laws - raise taxes - invest in our children.

Hmmmmm! I wonder who wins this one?

"None of the above"

(as always)

Big Grin

None of the above. It wouldn't have been a wasted vote. Obama and Romney -- Those were the wasted votes.
Rss Feed