Join Our Green Bay Packers Interactive Community!

We have been providing fans with the best source of Packers information since 2006!
Your participation is greatly anticipated!
Login or Register.
9 Pages«<
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Zero2Cool  
#301 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2010 7:16:10 PM(UTC)
Zero2Cool

Yahoo! Fantasy Football - Gold: 2009FleaFlicker Fantasy Football - Silver: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Silver: 2011ESPN NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2010Yahoo! NCAA March Madness - Bronze: 2013

United States

Applause Given: 1,968
Applause Received: 2,230

Originally Posted by: " Go to Quoted Post
And some admin was complaining about a Packer related thread.. lol.. this has been pared down already and shows no sign of slowing down.

Hey, I was still close to the subject. Not my fault some went over board (get it, boat, over board?) on it. :)
"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything." - Nikola Tesla

UserPostedImage
Offline Formo  
#302 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 2:00:34 AM(UTC)
Formo

Applause Given: 215
Applause Received: 152

When somebody whips out a derrogatory name used by the wrestler Jeff Jarrett (slapnuts), one of my personal favorties BTW, the gloves are off.

I liked him prior to the Slapnuts theme.. Back in WWF. Since then, he's become a whiney baby.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Offline Dexter_Sinister  
#303 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 4:27:20 AM(UTC)
Dexter_Sinister

Applause Given: 292
Applause Received: 266

That Favre has been proven to be dishonest in this instance changes his credibility. Or for Favre apologists it takes away plausible deniability.

My point exactly. If you all of this ammunition with Lionsgate or whatever and you have already proven to yourself that he is capable of lying, then why do you need this particular hypothetical to once again prove he is capable of lying. Thats what I am not getting. If this text thing is your strongest proof that Favre is capable of lying (when ALL human beings are capable of lying), I don't know what ot tell you.

Also, I assume you are not actually making that point but if part of what your saying is that Rodgers failed in his first because Favre gave other teams hints, Rodgers is pathetic and so is the Packers coaching staff. Every year players go from one team to another, you adjust every year. You don't think McNabb is going to tell the Redskins about the Eagles playbook, etc. Sharper went from the Packers to the Vikings, shouldn't you just naturally evolve the defense or the offense?

And if your point is that they didn't expect Favre to tell other teams, when he's friends with Matt Millan and they know he dislikes them, they're stupid too. YOUR AN NFL F'N COACH, PREPARE.

You are missing my point. It isn't that he is capable of lying. It is that he has proven he is readily willing to lie over such an insignificant thing for convenience at the expense of other peoples credibility. When it really matters, since he is willing to lie for little reasons, he is not credible when he says he did or didn't do some thing significant, like sabotaging the Packers.

Specially when he goes out of his way to tell people that "I was raised that you honor your word" His word is now completely devoid honor.

It is disgraceful to go to you old teams opponents to explain your keys and reads, which are not available on tape. If he gave the information to the Jets, it is expected and part of the game. If we played them, the changes would be made. However, nobody throws out their entire playbook everytime someone gets traded. So to give it to the Vikings, Lions and Bears while playing for the Jets, it is not only illegal, it is disgraceful, dirty and spiteful. "there is no honor in that" Charles Woodson.

If T Jackson got traded to the Chargers and called the Pack up to explain Chillys system from the inside, then called the Bears and Lions. Just so Favre would have a bad year because he was mad, would you be cheering him on?
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.

Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Offline Pack93z  
#304 Posted : Saturday, August 14, 2010 1:33:51 PM(UTC)
Pack93z

PackersHome NFL Pick'em - Bronze: 2012

United States

Applause Given: 400
Applause Received: 1,078

And some admin was complaining about a Packer related thread.. lol.. this has been pared down already and shows no sign of slowing down.

Hey, I was still close to the subject. Not my fault some went over board (get it, boat, over board?) on it. :)

LOL...
I think when there's enough will and aggression, there's no shortage of talent either.

UserPostedImage
Rss Feed