nerdmann
10 years ago
Ctv 

De Moses: All that’s known at this point is Moses has yet to practice since sessions started to be open to the public in May. He hasn’t talked to the media since OTAs began, so his injury is a mystery.

Wow. A mysterious injury at a key position, about which the staff or player refuses to comment? [puke]

There was no known injury to Harris coming into the offseason, so like Moses, his situation is unclear. He also hasn’t spoken to the media to set the record straight.

At least we have some depth at this position.

Neither Charles Johnson nor Kevin Dorsey are practicing either, and mums the word on them too. Makes me want to vomit.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
10 years ago

Honestly I don't see the big deal... I wouldn't want people knowing info about me ether. I wouldn't tell the media any non-football stuff if I could help it. Only people that need to know is, them, maybe family and the team.

They got an injury... we'll find out if they're practicing or not once training camp comes around when I think Mike McCarthy has to give out more info. So I don't see this as a big deal.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
10 years ago

Honestly I don't see the big deal... I wouldn't want people knowing info about me ether. I wouldn't tell the media any non-football stuff if I could help it. Only people that need to know is, them, maybe family and the team.

They got an injury... we'll find out if they're practicing or not once training camp comes around when I think Mike McCarthy has to give out more info. So I don't see this as a big deal.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Exactly. We as fans aren't entitled to know every detail of player injuries. It also doesn't benefit the organization by being overly verbose about injuries. In fact, if they weren't required to file an injury report during the season, I don't see any reason why they would or should. Some sports fans these days are overly entitled. We will learn about injuries as the practices and pre-season games start. Many of the injuries will probably resolve themselves without most of us ever knowing.

EDIT: It's not so much that withholding injury news gives a team an advantage as much as doing so DEFINITELY doesn't give them an advantage, so what's the point? It's just more questions to answer from a prodding and annoying media. Even though it's frustrating at times, it's completely understandable.
Dexter_Sinister
10 years ago
Wouldn't that be a HIPAA violation to disclose personal medical information of your employees?
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
nerdmann
10 years ago

Wouldn't that be a HIPAA violation to disclose personal medical information of your employees?

Originally Posted by: Dexter_Sinister 

No, players are required to sign a waiver to disclose health information.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
DoddPower
10 years ago

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Again, you aren't entitled to anything beyond what the NFL regulations require. If you don't like that, try writing some letters or something. Otherwise, get over it, because it's not going to change. It's just the way things are, and understandably so.

nerdmann
10 years ago

Again, you aren't entitled to anything beyond what the NFL regulations require. If you don't like that, try writing some letters or something. Otherwise, get over it, because it's not going to change. It's just the way things are, and understandably so.

Originally Posted by: doddpower 

Well teams (ours in particular) cross the line in what they are required to report and what they actually do report.
beast
10 years ago

Exactly the reason they don't... they don't give info because they aren't required to, which makes the best point against your own complaint. There is no reason to share it.

Well teams (ours in particular) cross the line in what they are required to report and what they actually do report.

The NFL has fined teams that cross the line, they haven't fined the Packers.
UserPostedImage
steveishere
10 years ago

They weren't required to report anything specific about Moses or the rookie WRs right now so what are you getting so up in arms about? As far as I know they've never even been warned or investigated in regards to their reporting of injuries so your statement of "ours in particular" comes off as a load of bullshit.

You don't even seem to care about what's required of them. You just want them to tell you what YOU want to know regardless of what they are actually required to do which is unreasonable and stupid.
beast
10 years ago

You just want them to tell you what YOU want to know regardless of what they are actually required to do which is unreasonable and stupid.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

I think he's just going Pakcers stir crazy right now... and I can't blame him... I am too... I want more info on the OTAs and how the guys are looking. Very little on how the guys that are practicing are looking. It's all been about how they're lining up or one flashy play here or there. Nothing about how they're looking play in and out.

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (12h) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (14h) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (14h) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (14h) : For now...
Zero2Cool (15h) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (18h) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (18h) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (21h) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.