polargrizz
9 years ago
After watching what Seattle did to a mobile QB Saturday night, there is no way that Green Bay with a Gimpy Rodgers has a prayer against Seattle in their Thunder-dome.

It will be a repeat of the season opener.
sorry no billboards
shield4life
9 years ago
Cam Newton might be a mobile QB, all tho his intelligence & accuracy don't even come anywhere close to Aaron's.

I watched the Seahawks yesterday, I'm not saying they are not a good team but I noticed that they tend to take more advantage on the opponents mistakes then them actually making something happen for themselves.

Now if we don't drop passes and if Adams & Rodgers (TE) + Lacy play lights out then we have very good chances.

Defense wise IMO, keep blitzing Wilson his bound to mess up.
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
PackFanWithTwins
9 years ago
While Seattle has a great defense, their offense doesn't compare what we faced today in Dallas. We shouldn't need 26 points to beat Seattle in the Championship game.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Zero2Cool
9 years ago
First impression? No Derek Sherrod.
UserPostedImage
sschind
9 years ago

After watching what Seattle did to a mobile QB Saturday night, there is no way that Green Bay with a Gimpy Rodgers has a prayer against Seattle in their Thunder-dome.

It will be a repeat of the season opener.

Originally Posted by: polargrizz 

Good to know. Now I can go to my nephews basketball games instead of staying home and watching a game they have no chance of winning.
9 years ago
Kam Chancellor was the only I was impressed with watching their game the other day. Dude is faster then he gets credit for and hits like a man possessed. I think he was robbed on his field goal block as well. We NEED TO WATCH THAT LEAP on ST!

His interception however was an ugly LATE outside throw that had a gift bow all over it. If we can run the ball against them as well as the Panthers did and hold up just enough on the line then Aaron should be able to make some plays on their other secondary guys.

Corey "Philly" Brown and Kelvin Benjamin ate them up on a number of plays and though they are young and have lots of potential our guys are LEAGUES above them. We have a chance in this game but it's gonna come down to the trenches, pass rush/contain on Wilson and blocking Bennett and Co.

I'd also LOVE to see us shut down the Other Wilson at TE, a position we seem to have trouble stopping this year.

WRAP UP TACKLE TACKLE TACKLE! GO PACK GO!
nerdmann
9 years ago
Go back and look at our score against the Panthers, compare that with Seattle's.

We're way better than we were week 1. They're not close to as good.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Cheesey
9 years ago
We will have to play a perfect game to win in Seattle. If Aaron Rodgers was 100%, I would feel a lot better.
That said, I sure hope for a Packer win!
I know the "experts" won't give the Pack a chance.
There are 14 other NFC teams that would LOVE to be in our position right now.
GO PACK GO!!!!
UserPostedImage
hardrocker950
9 years ago
Defense needs to make plays come Sunday. Offensively it will be a challenge, and putting points up in Seattle isn't the easiest thing to do. My point being that points are precious in these types of games - last thing you want to do is work hard to put up 7, only to give an easy TD to follow.

Keys To Success

Get Lacy going early - keep the offense dynamic. Only way to beat a defense like theirs is to keep them guessing. Throw a few short passes to Lacy if they have to - but make sure that all available weapons are being used.

Offensive line - Rodgers needs time to throw. This also plays into why Lacy needs to be involved. Bring extra people in to protect if necessary. When dealing with Seattle's secondary - it can take longer for plays to develop, so give Rodgers time to deliver.

Defense needs to get off the field - Lynch is their weapon of choice, and he can wear a defense down quickly. Last thing you want in a potentially close game is a tired D. Playing the run and forcing them to throw would put our defense in the best position.

Rodgers playing 4 quarters - an offensive lull could be enough to give Seattle the driver's seat. Stay aggressive and don't let off the gas.

Don't shy away from Sherman - it is unsure why there weren't any passes thrown to Richard's side of the field in week 1. Regardless of why, it is necessary to use the whole field to spread out their D and keep them honest. Sherman makes mistakes just like anyone else - make him pay for it when he does.
stevegb
9 years ago
I hope Seattle come into the game thinking its already in the bag.
blank
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.