nerdmann
7 years ago

True...Rodgers has missed so many throws. The 1st drive, throwing behind an open Cobb.
And the drops....geez....the Vikings have made it easy, losing the last 4 games, and we can't beat a LOUSY AFC team.
And the 2 next away games? 2 more losses.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

This team is never out of it.

They never put other teams out of it, but they're never out of it either.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
shield4life
7 years ago
The only good thing at this point of this year thus far is that we are in the NFC north division!
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
The_Green_Ninja
7 years ago
The atmosphere was fun and the game was exciting! However it was one of the worst Packer games I have ever seen and I was at it. Go figure.

Anyway, from what I remember of Aaron 8 years ago live and comparing, now adays he is playing WAY TOO loosey-goosey. It's good to be comfortable in the pocket, however, he doesn't seem to have the edge and/or focus he had before. He seems... like pudding. Brett Hundley in the 4th quarter seemed more focused.

I don't know what it is you can blame that on. Coaching, Olivia, teammates, cockiness, the or just a lack of desire to win.

Aaron Rodgers is lacking something, I could feel it. He needs it back, asap.
UserPostedImage
The_Green_Ninja
7 years ago
Also, on a different note, why the hell do I always sit near some annoying ass fan whatever game I go to? It was a damn fellow Packers fan who had a sign, and that's cool to put it up in the air, however don't put the DAMN SIGN UP WHEN A PLAY IS GOING ON as high as possible, JESUS. It's annoying enough to see your "Hey bob look at me!" sign when there isn't a play but you seriously think anyone cares about your stupid sign when the play is going on? It wasn't even a cool sign you just wrote some stupid stuff on a piece of paper they gave at Nissan stadium!

And yes, when I told you to put your sign down because it was in my girlfriend's face I damn well don't give a #$%^ with your snarky "oh is that better" comments.

Felt bad for the husband.
UserPostedImage
hardrocker950
7 years ago
The glass is just plain empty. I am usually an optimist but no way to be after what I watched today. This was a 60 minute train wreck.

It seems time to make big changes. There was nothing about this game that makes me think that they are going to turn this around. Adams had another good game, but it takes more than a couple of guys to show up if you want consistency (unless you want consistent bed shitting.)

In the past I have been one to avoid speculating what goes on in the locker room, practice, meetings - but it is not possible to dismiss it anymore. Coaches seem to fade when they are with a team for an extended period of time - Mike seems to be going through this. I believe that he has lost the team - they seem to lack focus, which is something I have not seen a lot of until last season to present. I appreciate what he has done for the team, but it is time for some fresh blood. It is unfortunate, but coaching changes are inevitable for every staff.

I don't know what to say about Dom - he is short on play makers, but no defense should be giving up 40+ against anyone. It's hard to pick out individual things because there were so many mistakes all over the D.

As for Ted - why didn't he throw a few bucks around to get some trades earlier in the season? It was obvious we needed help, yet he did just short of JACK SHIT besides a 4th string RB that he cut 2 weeks later. Seriously - it is an annual tradition that we all bitch about. Get someone who will go find the missing pieces and make some deals!
DoddPower
7 years ago

The atmosphere was fun and the game was exciting! However it was one of the worst Packer games I have ever seen and I was at it. Go figure.

Anyway, from what I remember of Aaron 8 years ago live and comparing, now adays he is playing WAY TOO loosey-goosey. It's good to be comfortable in the pocket, however, he doesn't seem to have the edge and/or focus he had before. He seems... like pudding. Brett Hundley in the 4th quarter seemed more focused.

I don't know what it is you can blame that on. Coaching, Olivia, teammates, cockiness, the or just a lack of desire to win.

Aaron Rodgers is lacking something, I could feel it. He needs it back, asap.

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja 

Brett Hundley missed almost all of the easy throws he made. Granted he didn't have many, but he made a few poor throws all the same.

nerdmann
7 years ago

Brett Hundley missed almost all of the easy throws he made. Granted he didn't have many, but he made a few poor throws all the same.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

Jeff Janis failed to catch them.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Smokey
7 years ago
Call it what you like, The Packers got their "glass" whipped again.
UserPostedImage
isocleas2
7 years ago

The only good thing at this point of this year thus far is that we are in the NFC north division!

Originally Posted by: shield4life 

If the Vikings could have just kept winning we could all be talking about draft picks. Still only a game out of first place and it's a race to the bottom, Lions fans are talking superbowl.
steveishere
7 years ago
I think Ladarius Gunter deserves a mention here. He's had a couple bad moments here and there but he's actually been pretty solid at that boundary CB position. Guy was undrafted last year and came in as the #4 this year but he's started for us for like 6 weeks now. He'll likely never be a top CB or anything but he's really been as good as you can hope for out of your back up.
Fan Shout
dfosterf (1h) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (1h) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (1h) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (20h) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (23h) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.