Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Looks like we went from 95% Rodgers fault to 100% Rodgers fault. It's so simple.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Rodgers goes to McSpinn with a bold faced lie. He couldn’t possibly know how many ultimatums McCarthy has issued, unless he has illegally bugged Mike’s office.

The topic is Rodgers’ cancerous behavior and Rodgers is 100% responsible for any public team destructive behavior.

And why would Rodgers indulge a slut like McSpinn? McSpinn lacking all journalistic integrity, knew his “source” could not possibly know what he claimed to know. Rodgers is going off the deep end and he is a sadistic little wuss! Something is happening!

And Nerd, there is accountability; it is just rarely broadcast outside of 1265. And it is a very delicate thing to bench a superstar. You could lose the team and you'll reduce his trade value.

This latest move by Rodgers I believe is a spoiled brat's passive aggressive temper tantrum in reaction to criticisms levied against or controls placed on him that may have been announced or "leaked" to the lockerroom. Rodgers believes his benching is coming and it is freaking him out, he wants to create as much havoc an discord as possible [this is why he went to McSpinn], so it looks less and less than 100% his doing.
nerdmann
7 years ago

Rodgers goes to McSpinn with a bold faced lie. He couldn’t possibly know how many ultimatums McCarthy has issued, unless he has illegally bugged Mike’s office.

The topic is Rodgers’ cancerous behavior and Rodgers is 100% responsible for any public team destructive behavior.

And why would Rodgers indulge a slut like McSpinn? McSpinn lacking all journalistic integrity, knew his “source” could not possibly know what he claimed to know. Rodgers is going off the deep end and he is a sadistic little wuss! Something is happening!

And Nerd, there is accountability; it is just rarely broadcast outside of 1265. And it is a very delicate thing to bench a superstar. You could lose the team and you'll reduce his trade value.

This latest move by Rodgers I believe is a spoiled brat's passive aggressive temper tantrum in reaction to criticisms levied against or controls placed on him that may have been announced or "leaked" to the lockerroom. Rodgers believes his benching is coming and it is freaking him out, he wants to create as much havoc an discord as possible [this is why he went to McSpinn], so it looks less and less than 100% his doing.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Dude needs to either take a seat or get with the program.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
7 years ago
Where is this article by McGinn?
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
gotarace
7 years ago
Mike needs to set down his bag of doughnuts and quart of chocolate milk...then head to the practice field...He should spend every spare minute of every day ..drilling...hammering...grinding...studying and film watching with Aaron. This may save MM's ass. It really seams Aaron has taken the above all punking to a new extreme this season. The worst thing that can happen we trade Big A next season...best thing we get Aaron for a few more deep playoff runs....It just isn't working at status quo.
Smart As a Horse
Hung Like Einstein
steveishere
7 years ago
Richard Rodgers played only 6 snaps with his hand in the dirt and he played almost every snap. So the "highly successful NFL coach" has 7 WRs on the roster and insists on using Richard Rodgers as a straight up WR on just about every play. Meanwhile Ty Montgomery (possibly the best player in the 4 games he's played in) hangs out on the bench all game. Some very questionable decisions coming from the mind of Mike McCarthy, I wouldn't blame Rodgers at all for not being on the same page as him.
nerdmann
7 years ago

Richard Rodgers played only 6 snaps with his hand in the dirt and he played almost every snap. So the "highly successful NFL coach" has 7 WRs on the roster and insists on using Richard Rodgers as a straight up WR on just about every play. Meanwhile Ty Montgomery (possibly the best player in the 4 games he's played in) hangs out on the bench all game. Some very questionable decisions coming from the mind of Mike McCarthy, I wouldn't blame Rodgers at all for not being on the same page as him.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

I'd move Jordy to RR's position. Dude is a possession guy now. Maybe the speed will return, I don't know. But right now, he's not your deep guy.

As for Monty, he might be dinged up, we don't know.
steveishere
7 years ago

I'd move Jordy to RR's position. Dude is a possession guy now. Maybe the speed will return, I don't know. But right now, he's not your deep guy.

As for Monty, he might be dinged up, we don't know.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

He wasn't too dinged up to play the garbage time snaps with Hundley at QB so he was obviously healthy enough to be in there. McCarthy just has favorites and those guys get to play if they are healthy regardless of their performance.
rabidgopher04
7 years ago

Where is this article by McGinn?

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

I echo this. What article?
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Raider, Nerd, here's The McSpinn article , sorry 'bout that.

And now Cobb has chimed in saying that players must stop pointing fingers...which translated to football English is "Rodgers, STFU." Rodgers is acting out more because he feels the team is reaching a boiling point with him.

Steve, I see what you're saying and agree it makes no sense. But, to some Adams starting over Janis seemed just as stupid and it is if the determining factor is the stat production in AZ PO game. But, I can assure you if Mike decided to, he'd be able to tell you exactly why Adams starts over Janis and he'd tell you exactly why he played Rodgers and Monty as he did.

Monty doesn't have full command over the playbook yet, though his progress on that score has been sensational, maybe in that situation after seeing Monty in practice the staff decided Rodgers should take those snaps. Maybe Mike liked the D personnel Titans rolled out w/ Rodgers in there. Or felt Titans Defensive tendencies were favorable with a TE in there creating more of a run threat. GB self scouts alot, they see their tendency is to run X% with 1 TE and see how Titans react to that tendency early in the game; then he exploits that tendency. Maybe later in game the D didn't respect GB's ability to run, so Monty came in. Maybe Monty was injured, a muscle pull, and as soon as Monty or med staff gave Mike the thumbs, Mike got him in there instanter. Maybe Monty was on a pitch count, given his SCT and Monty was saved for the end of the game. Maybe Monty missed curfew, acted out in a meeting, or ran dozens of bad routes in practice, so Mike instituted a discipline measure to hold him accountable.

Mike knows exactly what he's got in Monty, better than we do. If Mike played favorites, there are alot of other things we'd have seen to support such a position over the years, I haven't seen it.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
I wonder how many of these are throw away's? Hahaha, who am I kidding, Aaron doesn't throw it away!!!

UserPostedImage