yooperfan
7 years ago
It seems that some Packers fans have initiated a petition to get Buck and Aikman banned from broadcasting Green Bay Packers football games.
Have any "PACKERSHOME" people signed it.
I googled it but I haven't signed it .......YET.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

It seems that some Packers fans have initiated a petition to get Buck and Aikman banned from broadcasting Green Bay Packers football games.

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

I like Joe Buck and Troy Aikman calling Packers games. Aikman does a damn good job. Buck I don't care for too much and if Aikman hadn't played for the Cowboys, none of you Packers fans would give two shits either.

I will NOT sign.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

A couple of teams fan have done this, it's not a Packers thing, it's a number of teams thing.

Heck the Seahawks fans had a petition for anything and everything for a while and they dominant in getting people to sign... they wore it as a badge of Fandom honor. .. I don't remember them all, but I remember some were pretty stupid. Basically trying to ban everyone who didn't bow to the Seahawks fans or whom ever had predicted a Seahawks loss, and I think including petition to ban certain NFL players from entering the city limits.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago
I wouldn't sign it but I do believe Aikman shouldn't be doing Cowboys games, especially playoff games.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago
I don't care one way or the other. I can tune them out or tune it down.
UserPostedImage
GoPack1984
7 years ago
I usually end up muting the commentators because I get too nervous watching the games. They are always throwing out stats like "the Packers haven't won a game in which they didn't lead in the 1st quarter this year." I get sick of hearing endless "stats" like that. That said, I think Buck and Aikman are the best commentary team. At least they know how to sound excited. Jim Nantz called last year's SB like he was calling the Masters and Phil Simms isn't much better.
blank
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
Flipping this around a little. I like Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth the most.

And if any team threw in a damn or hell once in awhile, they'd be my favorite. That was a damn good catch! Or what the hell was going through his mind catching that kickoff on the side line and going out at the three???
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago
Buck Aikman. Sounds like a Country Western version of American Idol.
UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

Buck Aikman. Sounds like a Country Western version of American Idol.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Yeah but it's better if their names there started with "f" instead
UserPostedImage
nyrpack
7 years ago
I think it's one of the stupidest things to do, first of all petition all you want that will never changes fox executives mind and secondly aikman does a great job and loves the packers esp. Rodgers , I have heard him a million times over the years on Wfan radio in New York complementing the pack. Packer fans asking for them out of the booth sound like whiners and homers !!
jimmy b.
Fan Shout
packerfanoutwest (13h) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (18h) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (20h) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (20h) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (23h) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (23h) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (23h) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (23h) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

28-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.