uffda udfa
7 years ago
There's no reason to do anything but ignore me.

I tire of your gross misstatements about my positions. You are angry for your twisted conclusions.

Overpaying your own middling players is not the same as paying good money for good outside players but you're inferring my Starks rage is inconsistent when it's perfectly consistent.

Starks was a mistake that won't be admitted by you. How Ted of you.

Starks being cut and his contract is relevant. People spoke of cap savings in the Shields thread because that's relevant as well.

Every Packer has Ted's stamp upon them so he's worthy of discussion as James was here because of Ted and gone because of him. Ted talk is wholly germane. Sorry, that I don't like Ted's ways and that bothers you.

I fear Starks will be replaced with the next Don Jackson. At least he won't have a 2 year 6 million contract but will give us as much.

No rule that a poster can't be critical of Ted nor is there one about being supportive or a groupie. You desire censorship. That's very very sad and small of you and you continually violate the rules that we do have while hollering about enforcement of ones we don't.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

beast
7 years ago

You are angry for your twisted conclusions.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Really, because you're conclusion is twisted right there... I find your amusing personally. But I'm tired of all the people complaining about you behind your back, or block you to get away from you... at least I tell you to your face.

No rule that a poster can't be critical of Ted nor is there one about being supportive or a groupie. You desire censorship. That's very very sad and small of you and you continually violate the rules that we do have while hollering about enforcement of ones we don't.

You put everyone in that same box and most of the time you're completely wrong.

I don't desire censorship, I desire common sense... which you lack and the reason most have kicked your ass in most of debates.... but you haven't been able to see it.

And you're so blinded by putting everyone in the same box you really have no clue about people personal opinions.

People need to be critical of Thompson... but your logic behind it has been piss poor at best. Hell people are more critical of Thompson than you'll ever know because you never shut up and let others make good point that you go on your one vs all bull shit matches.

You get off at being the lone guy, but the reality is, there are multiple people who make must better anti-Thompson cases than you ever will, because you can't take your blinders off long enough to make a reasonable and logical debate, but your lust for winning and finding points has you attempting to read between the lines when there are no lines.

And you're the one talking about rules and crying for your daddy to step in because you can't handle the pressure of playing with the big boys.

UserPostedImage
beast
7 years ago

That ridiculous contract he was given last offseason was a Ted Thompson special. The classic overpaying your own.

Thank goodness he's been released. One year too late but better than usual.

2.25 million for last season. He leaves us with 750k dead money for this season. Just an atrocious contract and even worse when you study how this org handled the RB position coming into the 2016 season. Cleveland-esque.

As most opinions have been, you're clearly going overboard here, as Lacy wasn't as sure thing and Starks showed he could be a good back-up players who could start if he had to last year which is what this contract was based off of.

Vets get pad more than those on rookies contracts, that is just the way it is.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

Really, because you're conclusion is twisted right there... I find your amusing personally. But I'm tired of all the people complaining about you behind your back, or block you to get away from you... at least I tell you to your face.

You put everyone in that same box and most of the time you're completely wrong.

I don't desire censorship, I desire common sense... which you lack and the reason most have kicked your ass in most of debates.... but you haven't been able to see it.

And you're so blinded by putting everyone in the same box you really have no clue about people personal opinions.

People need to be critical of Thompson... but your logic behind it has been piss poor at best. Hell people are more critical of Thompson than you'll ever know because you never shut up and let others make good point that you go on your one vs all bull shit matches.

You get off at being the lone guy, but the reality is, there are multiple people who make must better anti-Thompson cases than you ever will, because you can't take your blinders off long enough to make a reasonable and logical debate, but your lust for winning and finding points has you attempting to read between the lines when there are no lines.

And you're the one talking about rules and crying for your daddy to step in because you can't handle the pressure of playing with the big boys.

Originally Posted by: beast 

You desire common sense? Really? Our versions are very different. The first point is the key one here. You have twisted things in your mind in order to debate against it. The truth is I can't stand overpaying guys like Hawk, Jones, Starks, Jarrett Bush, etc...while we ignore much better players/options because they're outsiders. Ted is very nationalistic so to speak. Would rather overpay James than to bring in a legit option like say Matt Forte. Let's assume he even tries to bring in a guy like Forte and can't because he's Ted and offers too little. The solution? The Don Jackson's of the world. I don't know about you but I've been praying for the next Don Jackson or Dimitri Nance. Isn't it amazing how much better middling outsiders are when they get brought in to compete against our fine crops of home growns? Guys like Jared Cook really really stand out when you juxtapose them with Richard Rodgers and Justin Perillo. Guys like Ryan Grant stand out when you compare them with Brandon Jackson and Dimitri Nance. Even average NFL talents really shine vs. players Ted and most Packers fans have built into talents they aren't. That's one of the huge disconnects. Ted overvalues players but not quite as much as the fan base who sees nothing but a full cupboard as provided by TT.

There's no pressure I feel here. I'm quite comfortable with how it is. I just understand that wpr has interjected staying on topic and you can't follow a simple directive. I'm just too tantalizing for you to attack. How you see yourself as one of the big boys is beyond me? You insult and attack over and over with foul language thrown in I might add just like many others. You can search this board and any other I've ever been on and you will not find an example of such from me. I don't operate the way you do. You think you're so above board and above me. That is your right. I don't care what your opinion is of yourself or me. However, for you to complain about me and my impact here when people like you spend every single thread making me the issue, is just ironic. I know so much more of what you think of me vs. what you think of the Packers. That is the tell tale sign of someone who feels intimidated and insecure. You can't hang on the opinion front so you turn to the next best thing in your mind which is attacking me. It's kind of cute and flattering all at the same time but it does make for a muddied board.

Not everyone is in the same box. Rich McGeorge makes me smile. Always been a fan of steveishere for his balanced approach and ability to stay out of the junk you love to jump to engage in. I like yoop...hardrocker...Barfarn...wpr...Porforis...any fair minded person and several others. Not a huge fan of those who use nasty language and defend the Packers like they're defending their queen's honor. That stuff is laughable to me and I will rail against that in all forms whether this board or elsewhere.

There is a box that many do belong in here. That's my opinion. You're just fine when you'll actually talk football. I asked for your opinion in threads where you just want to rail me and you continually choose the path of personal attack vs. opinion leading me to conclude your opinion is weak to you or you have none at all. You have a strong opinion of me. That's great. I don't care. You seem to think that I do. I post for me, not for you, or anyone else. I add my perspective that is different than yours. I won't go on any crusade here like you are presently on.

James Starks, again, was the classic overpay. Just typical Ted stuff that I don't like. He really really "likes the guys he's got" and overpays accordingly. Randall Cobb is one of my favorite Packers but he's clearly well overpaid. That is something to talk about. However, if I am to do it, it must be just my Ted bias coming out. Nope. I post what I think. Ted is not the right GM for this team. He should be over in Cleveland where the talk we see here about him would match up well for actual Browns fans who would be happy to just make the playoffs. Not here where we're the 13 time World Champions currently not engaged enough for #14. Find us a GM who wants #14 or get out of the chair.

Finally, as you continue to allege I'm overboard on this issue, which, again, is your right, I find it funny that Michael Rodney has said the same thing on Starks for years. I post the comments to his tweet and there's zero response just like always. It never changes. There is a whole big world of Packers fans beyond this forum who understand what happened with Starks and call it out as it was. Not you. You must defend at all costs. Why? Your opinion or just unable to admit the truth because I'm the one telling it and it would hurt too much?

You will see that I will be the first one here praising Ted IF, IF, IF he actually does go all in this off season. Been waiting a long time for him to wake up. It isn't about Ted, it's about his mindset. Change his mindset to being a champion and I will be someone you don't recognize. If he stays the same so will I. You don't get it...never have and likely never will but that's okay. Starks was a good deal for this org. He provided a ton for his 3 million we gave away to him. No way that 3 mil could've been spent any better? Casey Hayward could be a Packer right now if he hadn't given 3 million to James. Hindsight? Yes. Truth? Yes. However, it's solely hindsight to you.

Finally, one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said is that people can't give their opinions on Ted because I never shut up? Really? How is that? You can't give me a clear view on Ted because I'm posting? Explain? Here's your quote:
Hell people are more critical of Thompson than you'll ever know because you never shut up and let others make good point that you go on your one vs all bull shit matches.

You could've given your "good point" countless times by now yet you choose this road over and over? Where's your good point? I'd love to hear it. My points on Ted are right on the money and have been for a long time. I've asked forever how long he gets to field a competent defense? Funny, now that has become a topic here lately. I asked that years ago. He still can't. How long does he get? He's hailed as a genius. Where are the results? Oh, the playoff appearances on the back of Aaron?

beast...I know you love the Packers. It's clear that nobody would be here if they didn't. Talk about them. Not me. If there's an area you're not versed in then don't post in that thread. You don't have to compete with me. I'm not here to compete with anyone although Barfarn is inspirational to me to a certain degree. We all have different areas of strength. You are a fan. Your opinion matters even though I may hate it and completely disagree. I will never cuss and attack anyone for it. I may post a strong counter but the childish stuff is for children. I hope you're better than that going forward.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

If you read the first post, the thread isn't about the RB position... it's about Ted Thompson and contracts.

If you know about Uffda basic opinion, he doesn't like the calm passive approach, he wants to be more aggressive and sign more guys... which comes with bigger contracts... and when there are bigger contract (in this case for Starks) Uffda doesn't like that either....

So it's one mega cluster fuck circle... that no matter what happens he finds a negative way to spin everything.... if people aren't signed, then they're not trying hard enough and they're horrible at their job... if they are signed then it's they're bad deals and they're horrible at their job.

That's what the first post of this thread is really about... Ted Thompson being horrible at his job according to Uffda.... but because it's spun into a Starks contract we're suppose to threat it any differently than the 100s or 1,000s or other post/threads Uffda used to say Thompson is horrible at his job? .................. Why are we suppose to treat it differently? It's the same old shit that he always post... nothing is different about it.... other than Starks name is in the header, but the post is about Thompson, o Starks

How many different people have called Uffda out on his clear bullshit over the years and how many people he has put off over and over and over again and lately no one has done a damn thing.

Originally Posted by: beast 

I can see your point that this is thread is about more than just Starks. In my mind a "Goodbye thread" is mainly about the player but one can expand it to include management decisions as well. Therefore almost every topic can ultimately come down to Ted and Mike. But if they do it can get pretty boring. Nothing is accomplished if the same old same ol is hashed and rehashed.

To a comment uffda makes later in this thread that the players bear the stamp of Thompson, Since he has been GM for 11 years the team should reflect his attitude/opinion. He brought every single one of them here. That doesn't mean we should discuss the entire roster here.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

I can see your point that this is thread is about more than just Starks. In my mind a "Goodbye thread" is mainly about the player but one can expand it to include management decisions as well. Therefore almost every topic can ultimately come down to Ted and Mike. But if they do it can get pretty boring. Nothing is accomplished if the same old same ol is hashed and rehashed.

To a comment uffda makes later in this thread that the players bear the stamp of Thompson, Since he has been GM for 11 years the team should reflect his attitude/opinion. He brought every single one of them here. That doesn't mean we should discuss the entire roster here.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

This is why I don't post during the season. The time to post is during the off-season. This is the GM's time to shine. The season is over...you look at it, and figure out what you need and go about trying to improve your roster from the previous year. There is no better time to talk about Ted than right now. He's our quarterback right now and he's the only one playing and worth discussing for the most part. Every player hinges on Ted... our own FA's depend on Ted. Our draft depends on Ted, our involvement in FA depends on Ted. It's all about Ted and the talk should reflect that. This is the time to look back on what he's done or not done for this past year and previous years and speak to what he should do for the coming year.

In the Sam Shields thread I said nothing about Ted. Didn't see a reason to do so. Felt compelled to bring him up in this thread because I truly feel James contract was a true head scratcher and I'm glad we're rid of him and it. That needed to be brought up rather than a Starks eulogy. I think everyone loves James and has fond memories of 2010. I do.

Every team's GM is in the spotlight right now. The things they do or don't do over the next few months will impact the product on the field for all 32 teams. Ted talk is prime discussion material from now until the final cuts are made and the 53 is finalized heading into Week 1. This is why he's here... to attempt to build a SB winning team, just like the other 31 GM's. He should be heavily scrutinized until the season starts and talk of him should be omnipresent. I'm sorry that my talk of him is largely unflattering but it's not an act. I can't stand that he runs/ruins this team.

One final thing...it never ceases to amaze me that if the talk I did of Ted happened to be "positive" there would be no backlash at all. There could never be enough as long as it was well received by the masses. The fact that it's a dissenting opinion draws ire and charges of boring, annoying, etc. You don't comprehend like I do. I don't mean that as I comprehend better just that my perception is totally different. It is terribly tiring for me to read over and over how we're so lucky to have Ted and he's one of the best and how things are so good for us in Green Bay. That grates me as much or more as my opinions to the contrary grate you. Subjectivity rears it's ugly head and I'm a focal point or an issue while the manic praiser is never ever thought of as any type of issue when they can be worse than me in the opposite direction. Constant positive spin is just yuck and so unbalanced. You will find that I speak things that are both but right now it's time to focus on Ted. He's the one who we rise or fall with this off-season. What's he gonna do? Is it acceptable for him to do what he usually does? What else are we going to talk about? This is the dead zone until the draft. Not many are big combine fans. I like it but who wants to talk about it? Ted is one thing we all have an opinion on and that's where the talk should center IMO. It needs to stay off personal attacks because someone happens to hate your viewpoint.

EDIT: Here's the kind of thing that happens on other boards. I read this and just shook my head. We want to be writing things like this?:

Poster 1: Overall one of the most athletic RB's the Packers ever had. Lacked some field vision, had nervous hands at times and would run out of control...all parts of the same problem. He was just a few minor glitches from being an all time great. He must have driven coaches crazy.

Poster 2: I agree he could have been right up there with Jim Brown and Earl Campbell, no doubt.

No question this is more "fun" and "feel good" but is it even in the realm of reality at all? No. It's simply ridiculous fan talk that has zero basis in reality. Yes, it's an opinion, but c'mon...really? Wow. I would rather talk about how his contract was stupid and it was good to be rid of it than this made up fantasy reflection. Reminded me of the poster here who said Andrew Quarless was as good as Rob Gronkowski or the one who said Boykin was as good as Alshon Jeffery. Different strokes...
UserPostedImage

7 years ago
I gladly thank James Starks for his contributions to the superbowl team. He was a key cog that allowed the passing game to flourish, just for the slight threat of running the ball.

That said, was never a fan of his style. Too much dancing at the hole, and I'm shocked he didn't have more career fumbled given the way he dangled that thing out like a loaf of bread at a soup kitchen.

Definitely wasn't worth the money we paid him last year, and I will be happy if we move on. Seemed to have lost the speed that made him enticing even before his bigger injuries last year based on the little bit of him we saw.
Cheesey
7 years ago
Starks was a "happy guy", always smiling. I liked him, and he was a BIG part of us winning in the playoffs in the SB winning season. That said, he hasn't done much since.

Now, for the other point I want to make......as Rodney King once said....."Can't we all just get along???"

Everyone has opinions, and that is ALL they are, OPINIONS.
NO ONE (not even ME😝 ) is always right, or always wrong.
Some get so worked up here. It can't be good for your blood pressure! This SHOULD be a place where opinions can be shared, and even respected (if the opinions are given without the name calling or cussing, in my view) without getting all worked up.
Some people LIKE the negative impact they can have on others.
Some will blast anyone who doesn't believe as they do 100%.
This site USED to be a place to come to without worry of being attacked or belittled.
I miss those days.
JUST MY OPINION, of course!!!!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

This is why I don't post during the season. The time to post is during the off-season. This is the GM's time to shine. The season is over...you look at it, and figure out what you need and go about trying to improve your roster from the previous year. There is no better time to talk about Ted than right now. He's our quarterback right now and he's the only one playing and worth discussing for the most part. Every player hinges on Ted... our own FA's depend on Ted. Our draft depends on Ted, our involvement in FA depends on Ted. It's all about Ted and the talk should reflect that. This is the time to look back on what he's done or not done for this past year and previous years and speak to what he should do for the coming year.

In the Sam Shields thread I said nothing about Ted. Didn't see a reason to do so. Felt compelled to bring him up in this thread because I truly feel James contract was a true head scratcher and I'm glad we're rid of him and it. That needed to be brought up rather than a Starks eulogy. I think everyone loves James and has fond memories of 2010. I do.

Every team's GM is in the spotlight right now. The things they do or don't do over the next few months will impact the product on the field for all 32 teams. Ted talk is prime discussion material from now until the final cuts are made and the 53 is finalized heading into Week 1. This is why he's here... to attempt to build a SB winning team, just like the other 31 GM's. He should be heavily scrutinized until the season starts and talk of him should be omnipresent. I'm sorry that my talk of him is largely unflattering but it's not an act. I can't stand that he runs/ruins this team.

One final thing...it never ceases to amaze me that if the talk I did of Ted happened to be "positive" there would be no backlash at all. There could never be enough as long as it was well received by the masses. The fact that it's a dissenting opinion draws ire and charges of boring, annoying, etc. You don't comprehend like I do. I don't mean that as I comprehend better just that my perception is totally different. It is terribly tiring for me to read over and over how we're so lucky to have Ted and he's one of the best and how things are so good for us in Green Bay. That grates me as much or more as my opinions to the contrary grate you. Subjectivity rears it's ugly head and I'm a focal point or an issue while the manic praiser is never ever thought of as any type of issue when they can be worse than me in the opposite direction. Constant positive spin is just yuck and so unbalanced. You will find that I speak things that are both but right now it's time to focus on Ted. He's the one who we rise or fall with this off-season. What's he gonna do? Is it acceptable for him to do what he usually does? What else are we going to talk about? This is the dead zone until the draft. Not many are big combine fans. I like it but who wants to talk about it? Ted is one thing we all have an opinion on and that's where the talk should center IMO. It needs to stay off personal attacks because someone happens to hate your viewpoint.

EDIT: Here's the kind of thing that happens on other boards. I read this and just shook my head. We want to be writing things like this?:

Poster 1: Overall one of the most athletic RB's the Packers ever had. Lacked some field vision, had nervous hands at times and would run out of control...all parts of the same problem. He was just a few minor glitches from being an all time great. He must have driven coaches crazy.

Poster 2: I agree he could have been right up there with Jim Brown and Earl Campbell, no doubt.

No question this is more "fun" and "feel good" but is it even in the realm of reality at all? No. It's simply ridiculous fan talk that has zero basis in reality. Yes, it's an opinion, but c'mon...really? Wow. I would rather talk about how his contract was stupid and it was good to be rid of it than this made up fantasy reflection. Reminded me of the poster here who said Andrew Quarless was as good as Rob Gronkowski or the one who said Boykin was as good as Alshon Jeffery. Different strokes...

Perhaps you have seen I am not overly pleased with Ted's moves in the past. I think he is a solid GM but I think he got lucky getting Rodgers. Aaron cures many woes.

That said I don't want to sit around blasting Ted from now until the end of TC. It gets old. It gets boring. You can old beat a dead horse so long.

There is a lot of other things to talk about. I like the new thread you started asking what else can we discuss.

One of the reasons I am at this sight is there are not a lot of posts like the one you used in your illustration. People here who are more pro Packers management are not THAT far out on the fringe. Even at that, people come here to feel good about a team that they care about. There is nothing wrong with that. If they get a little more exuberant than you are just shake our head and roll your eyes. Feel good that you know better. You will never convince them. Benjamin Franklin once said "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." Dale Carnegie liked it so much that he made it a focal point of his courses.

You are bright. Don't be a one trick pony. Let's talk about a lot of issues.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
beast (3h) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (4h) : damn those vikings
beast (4h) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (4h) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (4h) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (4h) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (4h) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (11h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (12h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (12h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
now / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

3m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

16m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

34m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

38m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

40m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

56m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.