Zero2Cool
6 years ago
Are you excited?

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago
Excited? Yes. We will finally put to rest all the talk of why isn't he in the Hall. Magically his performance will have improved to the point where he has become worthy of being inducted.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
He's only a finalist...doesn't mean he's in...yet.

I hope he doesn't make it. One of the most arrogant jerks out there.

If you think I'm just trying to be controversial...go look at the tweets I sent to Wilde about this a few hours ago. Ken Bowman will tell what a clown this guy is.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Don't really care. HOF's have become a joke. Either a player is good enough or isn't. What they have done doesn't change once they retire.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
steveishere
6 years ago

Don't really care. HOF's have become a joke. Either a player is good enough or isn't. What they have done doesn't change once they retire.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Except for Darren Sharper, fuck that guy.
uffda udfa
6 years ago

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

I don't think who Kramer is should keep him out or even Sharper for that matter. Hoping neither ever gets more than a sniff due to who they are.

Anyone ever watch the piece on Ken Bowman done by ESPN? Ever heard Kramer speak? Very hard for me to hope this guy gets in because of the Bowman stuff which is backed up every time I hear Jerry speak.

Brett Favre the guy doesn't belong in Canton but Brett the player does. I don't know enough about Kramer's career to lobby for him. All I know is he comes off as a huge egomaniac and a credit taker to boot.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

yooperfan
6 years ago
I hope he gets in and based on his great play which most of you don't remember,
He deserves to be in the NFL Hall of Fame.
If I had my choice of taking the Lambeau tour with a former living player, it would be with Jerry Kramer.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
6 years ago

I don't think who Kramer is should keep him out or even Sharper for that matter. Hoping neither ever gets more than a sniff due to who they are.

Anyone ever watch the piece on Ken Bowman done by ESPN? Ever heard Kramer speak? Very hard for me to hope this guy gets in because of the Bowman stuff which is backed up every time I hear Jerry speak.

Brett Favre the guy doesn't belong in Canton but Brett the player does. I don't know enough about Kramer's career to lobby for him. All I know is he comes off as a huge egomaniac and a credit taker to boot.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

He is an arrogant jerk. I met him once. He would only talk to me if I bought his book. No one was there. I just wanted to tell him I was glad he recovered his stolen SB ring. Every time I walked around the table to look him in the face, he turned away. After 4 or 5 attempts one of his handlers told me I need to pay to talk to him. I get it. But there was no line. No one was there. I told the handler loud enough for him to hear me too what I wanted to say and then followed it with the comment if I have to buy his book to tell him that I will never read it.

I wouldn't walk across the room to see him again.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago

He is an arrogant jerk. I met him once. He would only talk to me if I bought his book. No one was there. I just wanted to tell him I was glad he recovered his stolen SB ring. Every time I walked around the table to look him in the face, he turned away. After 4 or 5 attempts one of his handlers told me I need to pay to talk to him. I get it. But there was no line. No one was there. I told the handler loud enough for him to hear me too what I wanted to say and then followed it with the comment if I have to buy his book to tell him that I will never read it.

I wouldn't walk across the room to see him again.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

That's a very disappointing story. Sorry, he treated you that way.

Might be a HOF player but sounds far from a HOF person.

UserPostedImage

PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Don't know Kramer or what type of person he or any other player is for that matter. All we know is what the media shows us mostly and they usually try to portray them in a good light because it is all about money.

But I always try to relate to what it would be like to be a well known player or celeb. While WPR might have been the only one there at that moment, we don't know what went on prior that day. Imagine how many jerks he has had to deal with over the years that may have said they only want to shake his hand or pay a complement. I can only imagine what it is like to live where anytime you are in a public place somebody wants to come up to you no matter how innocent the reason.

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (9h) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

10h / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

17h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.