Zero2Cool
4 months ago
The Packers just are not throwing 10+ yard passes much at all.

image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

If Geno Smith can do it, why can't Aaron Rodgers?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
4 months ago
Maybe our guys aren't getting open long?
Or Rodgers isn't getting enough time because of pressure to allow a long play to develop?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
4 months ago
Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Maybe our guys aren't getting open long?
Or Rodgers isn't getting enough time because of pressure to allow a long play to develop?

Both are very valid points! I still say if Seattle with that OL and Geno Smith can do it, we can do it!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
4 months ago
Establish the run. Get Watson to clear the safeties deep. Get Tongan involved.

They'll figure something out.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
4 months ago
Because Rodgers wants to fully trust a guy and not take chances...

Plus Rodgers deep balls to guys with great speed has just been bad... yeah, he can throw the ball anywhere... but he almost never seem to time the ball up with MVS' speed... and while yes we have seen it this year, it hasn't happened too often with Watson and Watkins...

Also, Watson has some serious wheels, getting doubled teamed and sometimes burning them both, but used as a decoy instead of a ball actually being thrown to him.

But the Rodgers / Doubs chemistry looks like it could potentially be money ..
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3h) : Jerry Jones said Mike McCarthy will call the plays and a version of the offenses he ran in Green Bay will be coming to Dallas.
Zero2Cool (3h) : We agree. 😁
Zero2Cool (3h) : lol me too man, I said it last year as well. YOU SEARCH IT BRUH!!!
dhazer (4h) : But Kevin you search back and you will see I was even saying this last year and most of this year lol
Zero2Cool (6h) : dhazer, thanks for reading my comments, appreciate it. care to repeat anything else I said? MR ECHO!!!!! (only teasing, work is slow, leave me alone)
dhazer (6h) : Well Rodgers wont retire now as Brady just announced his retirement. As i stated Rodgers ego wont allow him to be an opening act at the HOF ceremony
Zero2Cool (6h) : But yes, the location is likely because he has numerous friends in the area for Suspended Sunrise Recordings.
Zero2Cool (6h) : Rodgers does not have a house in/around Nashville. He allegedly bought land.
beast (7h) : Also, Rodgers already has a house around Nashville (I believe for his Music Record Business)
beast (7h) : With AFC Contender will offer the most for Rodgers? Jets is the logical answer, BUT Dolphins seem to be going all in, and Titans have been interested in Rodgers and really.use an upgrade
Zero2Cool (7h) : Tom Brady retires. Rodgers playing in2023. prediction
go.pack.go. (8h) : Well Leonhard was offered the DC job before Barry was hired. So it’s not unrealistic
buckeyepackfan (8h) : Brady officially retires "FOR GOOD"! Aaron will definately play 1 more year. But where?
beast (18h) : He's only coached one place... you usually don't go straight to a coordinator job unless an owner loves you (Jeff Saturday to head coach style)
Mucky Tundra (20h) : Saints get a 2023 1st rounder and a 2024 2nd rounder and give up Payton and a 2024 3rd rounder
Mucky Tundra (20h) : Looks like Sean Payton is going to Denver
Zero2Cool (20h) : You ask me a question and shows you didn't read fully what I said. Not nice!
Martha Careful (22h) : He would be a pro DC candidate
beast (23h) : DC job in college... but probably not in the pros.
go.pack.go. (31-Jan) : Why would Leonhard want to come be a secondary coach when he could probably get a DC job somewhere else?
Zero2Cool (31-Jan) : If Jerry Gray leaves, fill the void with Jim Leonhard. Then if Joe Barry flounders, you got your replacement. Win-Win
Zero2Cool (31-Jan) : Packers’ Elgton Jenkins named to 2023 Pro Bowl in place of Eagles’ Landon Dickerson
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : $17 million OVER the set Salary Cap for 2023. Sweet.
RickLM (30-Jan) : I'll give you the Chiefs and the Bengals, but despite the Niners kicking our ass - we've achieved what they have in the last few years
nerdmann (30-Jan) : With these young receivers, I'm not sure the Packers dropped off, maybe dipped a little until Dec.
nerdmann (30-Jan) : Cap will be $224.8 this year.
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : Did they surpass the Packers, or have the Packers fallen off? It's not like Packers got 13 wins and those teams got 14 a piece.
packerfanwayoutwest (30-Jan) : you forgot the Lions
bboystyle (30-Jan) : Team like the Niners, Chiefs, and now Bengals have surpass the Packers. Its frustratng to see
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : I KEED, I KEED!!! ... or ... am I?
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : Officials just said there will be a do-over, game to be replayed in Atlanta.
packerfanwayoutwest (30-Jan) : Congratulations to the referee crew - the AFC Championship MVP.
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : MVS accepted the highest contract offer, fortunately, it was with a damn good team with a BRILLIANT head coach. I love Andy Reid.
Zero2Cool (30-Jan) : I was pulling for Eagles/Bengals and Bengals winning. I despise the knoblicking Chiefs team
go.pack.go. (30-Jan) : MVS made the right decision to ditch Green Bay
umair_010 (30-Jan) : That game yesterday was clearly rigged by the refs. I had no investment in either team winning.
Martha Careful (30-Jan) : Bengal defense is really strong. Chiefs have run out of ideas and receivers'
buckeyepackfan (30-Jan) : Nobody saw or heard the ref. Stop the play.
buckeyepackfan (30-Jan) : Wow then def hold. Bengals got screwed. Have to see if it hurts
buckeyepackfan (30-Jan) : WTF do over?
nerdmann (30-Jan) : MVS lighting it up tonight.
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : 49ers QB Josh Johnson suffered a concussion
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : Eagles punch it in from the 1 and that should be game
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : Purdy back in the game for the 49ers
TheKanataThrilla (29-Jan) : And you couldn't think things could get worse for the 49ers?
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : Brutal stretch for 49ers: give up a TD inside the 2 minute warning, fumble on the next possession with another Philly TD
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : 49ers down to their 4th string QB Josh Johnson
beast (29-Jan) : I've wonder if something in the background didn't look great or if someone bad mouthed him... otherwise, I don't know why he dropped. Maybe, just maybe they didn't see him as a starter nor ST stud?
beast (29-Jan) : Also, he has played some passing down DT... he's very physical, very long, extremely smart hand usage and great effort... just not the most athletic.
Mucky Tundra (29-Jan) : He also has long arms which teams like on their edge players
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2022 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 11 @ 3:25 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Sep 18 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Sep 25 @ 3:25 PM
Buccaneers
Sunday, Oct 2 @ 3:25 PM
PATRIOTS
Sunday, Oct 9 @ 8:30 AM
GIANTS
Sunday, Oct 16 @ 12:00 PM
JETS
Sunday, Oct 23 @ 12:00 PM
Commanders
Sunday, Oct 30 @ 7:20 PM
Bills
Sunday, Nov 6 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Sunday, Nov 13 @ 3:25 PM
COWBOYS
Thursday, Nov 17 @ 7:15 PM
TITANS
Sunday, Nov 27 @ 7:20 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Dec 4 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Monday, Dec 19 @ 7:15 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 25 @ 12:00 PM
Dolphins
Sunday, Jan 1 @ 3:25 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 8 @ 7:20 PM
LIONS
Recent Topics
6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

6h / Around The NFL / wpr

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

31-Jan / Featured Content / Zero2Cool

31-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

26-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

25-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

24-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

23-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

22-Jan / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2023 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.