nerdmann
a year ago
Good news on the Rodgers front. He's starting to cry like a little girl. "I know how GB operates." Hahaha haha. Tjat means he doesn't feel like he is in control.

But let's be real about how the team operates. They cater too much to their coked out diva QB. He can cry and act like the victim all he wants. Fact is, the team catered to him too much, not to little.. 

FB_IMG_1674590974472.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
a year ago
We keep forgetting, Gutey doesn't run the front office. 

While that decision still needs to be made, Rodgers said he understands that wanting to keep playing may set the wheels in motion for a move to another team. Rodgers said he knows that there are “two sides” to a decision about remaining in Green Bay and that the Packers “might want to move on” in a different direction before next season gets underway.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
nerdmann
a year ago
I don't look at him so much as a villain  as a scorned little girl. Aaron likes to feel like a Super Important person. An "MVP," one might say.

I support Aaron for his 911 Truthing and Vaxx Scepticism. I'm proud of him for taking a leadership role in those instances. Perhaps his spiritual Ayahuasca journey is helping him work through his obsession with holding grudges and being a bitter psycho. 

"I don’t care about that stuff," Rodgers said. "That doesn't offend me. This culture, this woke culture wants to be offended by everything. ... Most of the time you gloss over it, because honestly, it doesn’t matter. It doesn't interrupt my whale watching one bit."

nerdmann
a year ago
Trying to have power over the team. Leverage over the team to let him have his way. More important than the team. But he doesn't deliver on his part. Take all the money, hog all the cap, make all the demands, but never come through for us in the post season. 

Shannon and Skip say it straight up. He's being super douchey, and everyone's sick of it. Are Matt and Gutey to young to have had a girlfriend during the 80s? Walk away from her, man. Why are you letting her treat you this way?  Stop putting yourself through this.

buckeyepackfan
a year ago
Nerd
you need to step back.
I am seriously worried about your obsession with Aaron Rodgers.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL AFTER JUNE 1ST!

That is the date The Packers could actually trade Aaron Rodgers and save about 50mil dollars toward the cap.

Keep listening to these "clickbait fools" in The Main Stream Media or you will become....well what you've become.

I don't say this to be mean, just a little worried about one of our longest tenured members.
One of 3 things is going to happen.

1. Aaron retires
2. Aaron plays for Green Bay in 2023
3. Aaron is traded.

I have confidence in Gutey and Co. , that they have an exit plan for any of the 3.

There will be clues, who The Packers draft, who they bring back, what they do in Free Agency.

I do agree that Murphy should stay out of the football side of the business.

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Nerd
you need to step back.

That is the date The Packers could actually trade Aaron Rodgers and save about 50mil dollars toward the cap.

Keep listening to these "clickbait fools" in The Main Stream Media or you will become....well what you've become.

I don't say this to be mean, just a little worried about one of our longest tenured members.

1. Aaron retires
3. Aaron is traded.

I have confidence in Gutey and Co. , that they have an exit plan for any of the 3.

There will be clues, who The Packers draft, who they bring back, what they do in Free Agency.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

The clickbait militia only exists because folks demand to be entertained more than they care to be informed and educated. And then we mistake outlets that are simply creating (literally creating) content for content sake and people are misconstruing it as information, as factual, as education. I DESPISE IT. But I think you all know this.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
a year ago

Nerd
you need to step back.

1. Aaron retires
3. Aaron is traded.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Presuming Aaron's contract is being reported correctly in the media, presuming Aaron is too douchey to change the terms. I would take the $40 hit now instead of that and the $60 next year. 

Now I agree, post June 1 trade would allow them to spread that out. But I would just end the drama now. I don't care about getting draft picks yet this year, but that would be a benefit rather than waiting and getting them for next year's draft. 

But look how much they're supposed to pay Aaron this year. Isn't it like $58 or $60? 

So take the hit for $40 and add Love's 5th year tender, and you're right where you were anyway. You're dropping approximately $60 on the QB position. That was the plan anyway. 

Or, sign a new deal with Love where he gets that $20 where it's back loaded, with only $10 for this year. Then you're ahead of the game. 

Every night, it's just another embarrasment now, our franchise gets bitch slapped nightly, without even making it worth it with accomplishments on the field. 

Aaron makes a big deal about "relationships" and "people." Then he goes out and takes a shit all over the front office and the franchise in general. That's after also taking a shit on the field to end every season. Stop the abuse. The team needs to start respecting itself.
go.pack.go.
a year ago

Presuming Aaron's contract is being reported correctly in the media, presuming Aaron is too douchey to change the terms. I would take the $40 hit now instead of that and the $60 next year. 

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Did you miss the fact that he said he is open to renegotiating his contract?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
a year ago

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

He's missed a lot of facts. No worries, there's a plethora of unsubstantiated comments to distract. 
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
a year ago

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

He's willing to push it back a year. Not lowering the price.
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (15h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (18h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (19h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (22h) : Flag?
Martha Careful (22h) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (22h) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / TheKanataThrilla

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.