Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
14 years ago

+1 as well, Wayne. Possibly the best post I have ever read here.

And I wasn't drinking (that day, I think) GD it, lol

But most importantly, by far, this:

2 WEEKS until I see him again!!!!)

"dfosterf" wrote:

You make sure to invite David on here when he gets home. We would all like to thank him.

Amen dfoster!
I wish my original post had been a joke, but alas, it wasn't.
Wayne summed up alot of the way I feel. I like being able to read and see what people i care about are going through. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes sad. But i know what people have written to me here has helped me through many a dark day. The day i got home from open heart surgery, i read all the wonderful things that were written too/about me, and i litterally cried like a baby. It uplifted my spirits knowing that people cared. So i know if it helped me, i know others on here can gain positives from maybe something i can say. Sometimes it's just good to be able to vent, or laugh about something you are going through. And to know someone DOES care. You also learn who you can and can't trust.
I guess that goes on in everything, including on the computer.
99% of my expierience here has been positive. That one percent won't derail me! No matter HOW hard they try to mess things up!
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
14 years ago
great posts from everyone in this thread.

i know we all say things in anger that we later regret - happens to the best of us. it's the way we handle it when we truck up that is the true measure of a person.

i've made it very clear that i value alan's friendship a great deal - anybody who tries to mess with him - messes with me! last warning.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
14 years ago

+1 as well, Wayne. Possibly the best post I have ever read here.

And I wasn't drinking (that day, I think) GD it, lol

But most importantly, by far, this:

2 WEEKS until I see him again!!!!)

"dfosterf" wrote:

You make sure to invite David on here when he gets home. We would all like to thank him.

1. Yes I know (According to legend) you were not drunk THAT time. I changed the emphasis from your crazy Marine buddies and you to the fishing episode but I kept the drunk part in my post for humor.

2. I will invite David to come "see" everyone here but I figure he will keep a low profile on the whole matter. (too many good men have gone before him and paid a greater price than he did. You know what it is like.)
So I will simply send him the replies and well wishes. :thumbright:
UserPostedImage
MontanaBob
14 years ago
Self centered??????????? jeez, we all know he's slightly off-center!

LOL! Keep 'em coming Cheesey! Love it.
Anyone for a Weenie Roast?
Cheesey
  • Cheesey
  • Preferred Member Topic Starter
14 years ago
Having 4pack on my side....I can't lose!!!! (thanks Illy!!!)
And yes Bob...I AM!!!LOLOL!!!
UserPostedImage
flep
14 years ago
Who'se saying that about you?????

"Let me at em" I say "Let me at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 32 years
UserPostedImage

I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
14 years ago
Where else have I heard that line?

UserPostedImage

J/K
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
14 years ago
I was thinking Scrappy Doo.. lol..
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
14 years ago

"pack93z" wrote:

Perhaps I am too old. I do not recognize Scrappy Doo as a cartoon character.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
14 years ago

"wpr" wrote:

Perhaps I am too old. I do not recognize Scrappy Doo as a cartoon character.

"pack93z" wrote:

As someone with young children and the creation of such channels that air old cartoons... I have learned via my children that indeed Scooby had a sidekick named Scrappy.. Waiting for the garage/ shop to be complete so I have my own refuge of sorts.. lol.

The main living room and family room TV's have been overtaken by children.. lol.. I get late nights and Sundays... 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (56m) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (3h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (21h) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.