alharrisdude31
13 years ago

No, male.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

faggots
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
Not necessarily. They could have shit or pissed on him and it would be sexual assault.
UserPostedImage
alharrisdude31
13 years ago

Not necessarily. They could have shit or pissed on him and it would be sexual assault.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

True, yet pissing could result in a certain "limb" hanging out.
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
The rumor flying around campus is that all three men were on the wrestling team, and apparently the victim was really annoying and no one on the team liked him. The word is that they stuffed a lint roller and a toothbrush in his ass. The two perpetrators have apparently been preemptively expelled.

I rarely put much stock in rumors, but that's the word on the street.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago

DA files first-degree sexual assault charges against 2 UW-L students

By Tribune staff | Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:35 pm

Two University of Wisconsin-La Crosse freshman were charged this afternoon with anally sexual assaulting another student in a dorm room late last month.

Casey Gudis, 18, of Ladysmith, Wis., and Brayden Wienke, 19, of Clear Lake, Wis., are charged with first-degree sexual assault, though Wienke is charged as party to the crime.

Wienke is accused of pinning the victim, also a freshman, to the floor about 2:30 p.m. Sept. 27 while Gudis violated him with a lint roller, according to the criminal complaint filed in La Crosse County Circuit Court.

Wienke told university police he threatened to jam an object into the victim earlier that afternoon after the victim tossed playing cards at him while he was taking an online exam, according to the complaint.

The victim reported the assault to his father, who called police. A sexual assault examination revealed several abrasions and other evidence consistent with the victim's claim, the complaint stated.

I don't think these guys will be able to plead this down. The offense falls squarely within the definition of "first-degree sexual assault" as enunciated in Wisconsin statute. Clearly they were charged under the "aiding and abetting" paragraph.

Some people seriously need to learn how to think before they act. It's not worth potentially spending 60 years behind bars because someone through a pack of playing cards.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago
Might want to look up bodily harm, the legal definition and then reapply your judgment of why they were charged.

http://www.laaw.com/uofdef.htm 

# "Bodily harm" means physical pain or injury, illness, or any impairment of physical condition

For good measure.. Serious Bodily Harm..

"[A] jury should be instructed to use its common sense in deciding whether the injuries constitute serious bodily injury. Among the factors the jury should consider are whether the victim suffered extreme physical pain, protracted loss or impairment of the function of a bodily member, organ, or mental faculty, protracted unconsciousness, and significant or substantial internal damage (such as important broken bones).

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
I actually did look up the standard for "serious bodily harm." I just didn't think the injuries qualified under those guidelines, whereas it was pretty clear the perpetrators' actions qualified as "aiding and abetting," which is why I went with that assumption.

According to the paper, he sustained some abrasions; no mention was made of any other serious wounds. While I'm sure buggering him with the handle of a lint roller certainly hurt, I don't know if it qualifies as "extreme physical pain, protracted loss or impairment of the function . . . and significant or substantial internal damage." Anal penetrations tend to heal surprisingly fast, usually without lasting effects. Had they perforated the rectal walls, which I would consider "substantial internal damage," he probably would have lost consciousness from pain and blood loss. I don't see any indication that happened.

Now if they actually jammed the sticky end of the lint roller in him, that could definitely cause "substantial internal damage," but then he'd have endured injures far worse than "abrasions." The rectal mucosa almost certainly would have been torn and he'd have been hemorrhaging pretty seriously.

Obviously, this is all speculation on my part. I wonder if the court records will be sealed due to the nature of the offense, as they were for my friend who was accused of a sexual crime.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
13 years ago
Tribune today.. "Unbearable Pain"... then reread the bodily harm definition.. "whether the victim suffered extreme physical pain"..

Pretty evident in my book why they received the charges they did... and in my book rightfully so.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/local/article_673be00a-d1c4-11df-8e86-001cc4c002e0.html 

The 18-year-old victim told authorities the incident caused "unbearable pain."

"He stated he yelled for people to take it out at least twice as people in the room laughed at him," according to the complaint, which states three other students witnessed the assault.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Porforis
13 years ago
These people should have their brains confiscated, it's not like they were using them anyways. What a bunch of frickin' idiots.
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
Nice find. I hadn't read that article. So it was the handle, as I suspected.

Of course he's stating it caused "unbearable pain." I have no doubt that the pain was indeed intense, but we also can't ignore the fact that he's being carefully coached by his lawyers, who know that phrases like that are the best strategy for ensuring conviction of first-degree sexual assault (particularly since there's probably no direct DNA evidence against the accused).

I don't see any way these guys beat this rap, though. The best I can see them doing is pleading from a class B to a class C felony, but that would still be 30 years and mandatory registration. Their lives are over, and all because they couldn't handle their annoyance with an irritating teammate.

The article makes it sound like there were others present in the room. Has no action been taken against the bystanders?
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (10h) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (14h) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (17h) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.