longtimefan
13 years ago
http://tiny.cc/td56n 

NFL superstar Brett Favre has had his share of great moments caught on video - but this isn't one he'll cherish.

The Minnesota Vikings' star quarterback is under investigation by the league for sexting a beautiful reporter, and now RadarOnline.com has obtained video of Favre singing a raunchy song about "wanting p**sy" as he ogled strippers and chugged beer in a Milwaukee bar.

The never-before-released tape shows Favre, then 23, letting loose with his Green Bay Packers' teammates in a loud bar as they judged a 'HOTT BUNS' contest.

The video was shot on December 7, 1992 and it's unlikely that it will factor into the NFL's current investigation. At the time, Favre already had one child with his wife Deanna, but they were not yet married.
Chuck Cecil, who is now the Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator, is also seen going wild in the video.

At one point, Favre grabs the microphone and breaks out into a bad rendition of 2 Live Crew's hit 'We Want Some P**sy' in front of the bevy of babes.

"Hey, we want some p**sy," he sang.

Favre busted out a handful of lines before a wise-thinking partygoer threw a flag on the play and wrestled back the mic.

The drunken star also drank beer and doused his mouth in hard liquor when introduced to the crowd.

"It was out of control," an eyewitness who was at the event told RadarOnline.com.

"Brett was drunk, as were most of his teammates and they behaved as such."

Earlier that night, the Packers had defeated the Chicago Bears and were looking forward to their next game against the Houston Oilers.

In another moment, Favre whipped up a chant of "F*ck you Oilers".

Formo
13 years ago
Sounds like every other 23 year old guy I know.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
I take offense! I didn't want pussy when I was 23. I had my mind on much loftier things. :P

Oh, wait. I was in Iraq. All I could think about was pussy.
UserPostedImage
djcubez
13 years ago
No news here.
ILikeThePackers39
13 years ago

Sounds like every other 23 year old guy I know.

"Formo" wrote:

Yep. Pretty much. I don't see how it's relevant to an event (or series of events) that allegedly occurred 15 years later.
blank
Blitz
13 years ago
The media put him up on a pedestal where the public looked up to him. I even made my kids watch the Thanksgiving game where he was presented as a "Legend of the Game" with cameos from various sports legends. Now years later, I must explain why it was wrong to present him as a hero when they ask about the problems he has had the last few years.
He's just a regular guy, I think it was Butler who alluded that we would be hearing much more about him.

Sad really, by the time Deanna's & the others lawyers get done with him, all he can afford to do will be sit on his tractor. But thanks for the SB trophy party boy, but you are no longer Packer People. P***y destroyed the Three Amigos.
"... There.. is.. your.. dagger..!! "
dhazer
13 years ago
guess someone else is trying to get there 15 minutes of fame. I really don't think is anything new, everyone knew him and his team mates were party animals.

Now what I think is funny is people forget The Great Golden Boy Paul Hourning used to do this stuff and worse all the time. I am sure more people looking for fame will come out with more old stories.
Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
musccy
13 years ago
He's a celebrity/superstar who was lavished with copious amounts of public fawning, women, attention, and money. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but it's also not exactly jaw-dropping news.
DakotaT
13 years ago
Do we all really need for Brett Favre to be a hero anymore? The man has lived his life in the media, mainly to his benefit. Now he is getting the negative side of it and we are feeling compelled to defend him. It is pretty sad if we do. I say let them tear him down. The Packers offered him $20M to protect his legacy and he spat in their face.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
13 years ago
DakotaT it's funny you mention legacy. Brett thinks no matter what happens after he retired the first time, his legacy would be the same to everyone. He also said his legacy was important to him.

Now, he doesn't think the Jets year was bad on his legacy. He doesn't think throwing another interception in the NFC championship that really hurt his team affects his legacy and he doesn't think all of the turn overs he's committed this year are hurting his legacy.

He wanted to be someone who didn't stay a year too long and that's what he's done.

My opinion of him has unfortunately been changed over the last few years. That doesn't change I'm still grateful for the years he was our QB and the Super Bowl trophy he helped bring home.

As for a guy in his 20's saying he wants some pussy, big deal. I'm 30 and I want some pussy too. I'm willing to bet many 40, 50 and probably 60 year olds do as well.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (8h) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (8h) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (12h) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (12h) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
1h / Random Babble / Novalee

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.