longtimefan
13 years ago
So redsox who defends Brett to the ends of the earth...

Who also never posted a positive articles on the Pack ( least none I SEEN) now posts an article showing why the Vikings will win and we are suppose to think its a joke? or a jinx

Yeah okay
longtimefan
13 years ago
I think redsox is heatherpackergirl in disguise
longtimefan
13 years ago

But I'm a homer because I was being sarcastic about a "PACKER FAN" to someone lot of us think is not a real packer fan??

"RedSoxExcel" wrote:

Oh what a moment. Remember when you called me a "douche" because I misinterpreted your post. God works in mysterious ways indeed. The whole purpose of my post was in response to MiKeys comment in the other thread:

"If the Bears end up losing to Buffalo I will thoroughly believe that RedSox has the power to jinx the Bears. Should that happen RedSox, I think it's your duty to pick them to win all their remaining games."

This thread was meant to jinx the Vikings as I jinxed the Bears in the other thread. That's it, I don't actually think the Vikings are winning the division and even if I did, that doesn't mean anything about whether someone is a "Packer fan" or not.

Whoever your referring to that thinks I'm not a real Packers fan should just come out and say it. Because I don't think you guys own "Packer pride" or whatever. Its not an exclusive club or whatever, I know it might make people feel better picking on people or whatever but if someone has opinions for whatever reason, none of you should be talking about who's a "true Packers fan". Its juvenile IMO. People like lots of things for different reasons, just because they don't like the thing in the way you like the thing, doesn't mean they don't like it.

"Chutz" put "I still think Favre and the Vikings end up taking the division." in the other thread, QUICK! He's not a "true" Packers fan! Even if you did interpret my thread to be pro Vikings' future this year, what the heck does that have to be with being or not being a "Packer fan"?

And whatever to Zero and Dakota too.

"longtimefan" wrote:

#1) I dont get around to reading EVERY post here, so forgive me your highness that I missed a post by you that appeared to be slamming the Pack

#2) Specially if YOU were the OP chances are its not in favor of the Pack so I really wouldnt read it..Not to mention you never put Pack in good light, so for you to make a joke about other teams makes no sense

#3) I do not believe your a packer fan

Better?
porky88
13 years ago
They're better then everyone left on their schedule, but they've been better than everyone on their schedule prior to this point as well.

Their coach will not let them go 7-2, which is what they need in order to win the NFC North. I think they're done and I picked them to play the Ravens in the Super Bowl this year. Childress has loss control of that team more than Wade Phillips has loss control in Dallas.

Not to mention, they're better with Moss. He opens up the offense. Unfortunately for Viking fans, Childress didn't use him properly. He used him as a decoy in order to devise ways to get Percy Harvin the ball. That won't happen again. Sidney Rice will come back and help, but Rice is not Randy Moss.

I think the division is going to come down to Chicago and Green Bay. It's the Packers to lose.
Formo
13 years ago

Am I the only one that caught on to redsox trying to jinx the queens like he did da bears

"RedSoxExcel" wrote:

Unfortuntely, I think you are the only one, lol.

"mi_keys" wrote:

No, he wasn't.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
RedSoxExcel
13 years ago
Ok LTF, keep going, your getting a great response. Why can't you just admit you messed up, your human, oh well.

Lame response by you but whatever, to each his own.

I don't even know what article your talking about that I posted.
blank
longtimefan
13 years ago
Article= your post here (not a newspaper article ) Sorry that I do not use your big city words

I truly thought you were telling us why you thought the Vikings can win the north..

I dont read everything here..So I missed the Bears thing..Hence why I didnt know the play on that thread to this thread...

You never make positive things for the PAck, but will defend other teams..Figured this was your way of defending the reasons why Viks will win the North..

Then when you take in consideration that I also said on another forum I wouldnt be surprised if they did win the north, has me thinking your post was legit

So 2 points for you!!

You got me with a joke..must be proud?

I would be..go ahead and smile away cuz you got LTF in a joke!!
longtimefan
13 years ago

I think, I'm gonna go cry now.

Let me get this straight, we believe starting threads that jinx the other team are how things work? OK boys, you guys rock.

Starting threads like the one you did RSE gets a certain kind of reaction from some of us. If you don't like that, then don't post those types of threads. If you want to continue to post them, by all means continue. But then accept negative commentary in response. Are we clear? That is just how some of us roll.

If I hurt your feelings, I apologize, but I won't change a thing for you.

"DakotaT" wrote:

He will listen to you, wont listen to me...But you said what i wanted to say
DakotaT
13 years ago

He will listen to you, wont listen to me...But you said what i wanted to say

"longtimefan" wrote:

Sometimes you just have to whip some Jack Nicholson on these guys. :icon_smile:

Red Forman is my hero and some of these guys have a lot Eric and Kelso in them.

I have to admit, I don't understand how some posters like to tell us how good our rivals are.
UserPostedImage
RedSoxExcel
13 years ago
Because its a Forum, you debate things. Why do you have to be blind to what's going on around you to be a Packers fan.

Adrian Peterson is VERY VERY VERY good. He's better than any Packers RB EVER. So what.

Why even go to the NFC North section if you don't expect some sort of talk positive or negative about other NFC North teams.

I don't really understand either response, your basically saying "it's a Jersey thing" (those that watch Southpark will get that reference). But that's cool, to each his own, if you want to cause a stink about people talking about rivals without even reading the context, go for it, more power to you.
blank
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (3h) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (7h) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (7h) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

20-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

20-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.