dhpackr
12 years ago
its all good...

seriously, WHEN the Brewers start their playoff run, and the Packers are playing, we will all get to enjoy a special time in Wisconsin.

BTW..Stallis, Port, aint BREW CITY kid...

and you can't compare two things when you only experienced 1 side of the comparison.

I experienced both, and have lived in the city for over 44 years,
so don't hate, appreciate!!!

So if you meet me Have some courtesy, Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse, Or I'll lay your soul to waste
Rockmolder
12 years ago

I can't believe I've turned into that generation where I point out that you kids don't know shit from shinola. Father time is cruel, but Zero and Rock are still a couple of punks that would have a hard time keeping up with this old man.

Carry on boys, or should I say tick turds.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I'm sure I would have a hard time competing with that North Dakotan ego. It's like you're constalty compensating for something with that fake macho bullshit. You should talk to Foster sometime.

Not sure what, but I'll just asume it's for that forsaken patch of crap that you life on and claim to be proud of. A state made up out of sheer retardation, redneckery and backwardness.

And that's saying something coming from a European, seen as Texas is the state to pick on here.

OT.... I don't see the Brewers get past the Phillies, either. Don't think they'll manage to win a single one over at Citizens Bank, but actually winning the NL Central would be quite a feat for this franchise right now.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

its all good...

seriously, WHEN the Brewers start their playoff run, and the Packers are playing, we will all get to enjoy a special time in Wisconsin.

BTW..Stallis, Port, aint BREW CITY kid...

and you can't compare two things when you only experienced 1 side of the comparison.

I experienced both, and have lived in the city for over 44 years,
so don't hate, appreciate!!!

Originally Posted by: dhpackr 

No question, when the Brewers hit their playoff run and the Packers are going, it will be special, for sure.

It's stupid to compare something from nearly 30 years ago to now as the basis of an argument. It just shows there's no real debate when you have to back to 30 years. Kind of like when we Packers fan would say something about winning a Super Bowl prior to '96.

I don't hate, I'm full of big love!!
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

OT.... I don't see the Brewers get past the Phillies, either. Don't think they'll manage to win a single one over at Citizens Bank, but actually winning the NL Central would be quite a feat for this franchise right now.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

Brewers will stomp the Phillies and only give them one win during their series. BOOKMARK IT!
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago

Sounds a lot like what's done in North Dakota. I don't know why I have to take so much shit all the time.

Here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin.. that is the bulk of what we do. Hence probably why I personally don't give you much shit about it.. kind of self defeating.

I tried the big city thing.. numerous times around the country.. even Milwaukee for a couple of months.. just doesn't fit me. Green Bay was too large for my comfort, a place where you could escape the city in matter of minutes.. I just didn't like the concrete feel to it. Everywhere you fricken look it is concrete, asphalt and glass.. not for me.

Visit yes.. live.. hell no.

So it is not a North Dakota thing.. just most people look at North Dakota and don't see what else is there to be had.

BTW.. what in the hell is this discussion really about.. Wisconsin loves it's teams for the most part... regardless of sport. That includes the Brewers..

Just I think football right now is king.. America's game so to speak.. and it is hard to compare to baseball as a whole.

That said.. I have no doubt that Milwaukee will be floating in suds for a while if the Brewers make a run to the series.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
12 years ago

I'm sure I would have a hard time competing with that North Dakotan ego. It's like you're constalty compensating for something with that fake macho bullshit. You should talk to Foster sometime.

Not sure what, but I'll just asume it's for that forsaken patch of crap that you life on and claim to be proud of. A state made up out of sheer retardation, redneckery and backwardness.

And that's saying something coming from a European, seen as Texas is the state to pick on here.

Rock coming out of his shell and laying down a smack.. lol.. validity certainly questionable.. but laying down the smack anyway.. lol.

Hamels is a big question right now.. Lee is up and down.. Oswald.. will he be healthy.. and a offense that isn't the machine it was.

They are beatable... Doc.. that is debatable.. lol.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
DakotaT
12 years ago

Rock coming out of his shell and laying down a smack.. lol.. validity certainly questionable.. but laying down the smack anyway.. lol.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Yes the teachings of VR has been a mighty useful tool for the arsenal.

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago
Comparative.. third time since 08 that they will top 3million fans.. speaks well that Brewer fans support a competitive team and not just a winning team.

Winning + pennant race = 3 million 

By Don Walker of the Journal Sentinel

Updated: Aug. 17, 2011 10:14 a.m. |(50) Comments

The Milwaukee Brewers are firing on all cylinders.

Since July 6, the team has had the best record in major league baseball. The Brewers' home record of 46-15 is the best in baseball. The Brewers have a 7-game lead in the National League Central.

Fans are flocking to Miller Park, and the team appears to be well on its way to drawing 3 million fans for the third time since 2008.

Through Tuesday's game (the 61st home game of the year), the team has drawn 2,240,305 fans, an average of 36,726 fans per game.

If the Brewers maintain that average with 20 home games left in the season, they will fall just over 25,000 fans short of 3 million.

But given the way the team has been playing and with the St. Louis Cardinals, Philadelphia Phillies and Chicago Cubs coming to Miller Park in the coming weeks, 3 million fans seems assured.

Brewers' officials report that tickets for some of the weekend games are getting scarce, but there is good availability for September mid-week games.

The Brewers currently rank 10th in attendance in Major League Baseball.

Zero2Cool
12 years ago
http://BrewersHome.com/  frickin copy cat!
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
12 years ago

Yes the teachings of VR has been a mighty useful tool for the arsenal.

The purple propaganda machine is doing its work, because really, I wouldn't know North Dakota from rural New Zealand.

Only real thing I know from ND is that we had an exchange student from there... Talked about how she was driving a pick-up around town when she was 14 and stuff like that, so the redneck references are all mine.

Part of the retardation, as well, maybe. Especially since she told me that she came out of a Vikings household.

Hamels is a big question right now.. Lee is up and down.. Oswald.. will he be healthy.. and a offense that isn't the machine it was.

They are beatable... Doc.. that is debatable.. lol.

Pack93z wrote:

You know what it is? Something has to give. The Brewers have been awfully impressive at home, but aren't even close to .500 on the road. The Phillies have been doing well at home and on the road.

Now, if the Brewers keep this hot streak going all the way into the play-offs, we have a very decent chance, even against that Philly team, but I can't imagine it lasting that long.

If the Crew starts playing at its regular level again, I see a close series with the Philadelphia. I just think that they'll be able to steal one from us at home, maybe behind some strong pitching from Halladay, combined with those bats, while we won't make any noise over at Citizens Bank...
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (5h) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (6h) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (7h) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (7h) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8h) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (10h) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (10h) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (14h) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (14h) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

41m / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.