DakotaT
12 years ago

My problem with many of your posts is that aside from your assertion that others are sheep, you don't quantify anything. You'll make your statement once, people will respond in kind, and your subsequent retorts are a series of declarations about what a free thinker you are -- and that others are following the hive mind.

Originally Posted by: evad04 

Probably because I don't have time in my day to quantify anything with statistcs and deep analyzation of an issue. I take for granted those of you who do quantify can get the jist of my short from the hip opinions. That's my fault, I'll try and to better.

My problem with the said sheep is that they turn into a pack of wolves on someone like Nerd or me. Then I get taken to a pissed off state and I don't really give a shit about anybody's feelings. I'm a stubborn German boy and I'm not apologizing for that. There are a select few in here that I take extreme liberties with, but it's people I've built a repoire with over the years. WPR is my newest bitch - and maybe I'll add you down the road.

Dude, I don't dislike anybody in this forum, and everyone has value cause we're all like a family in here. But maybe sometimes the red headed step children; Nerd and me throw a tantrum. It still beats being our special Ed little brother Zero though.

Have a good day! Oh and yesterday was probably just a bad day. Mrs. D has a sinus infection, Mia needed a transfusion, my idiot business partner was on my ass, and my relaxion forum caused me stress. But I just got a full 8 hours of sleep so who knows what today will bring?
UserPostedImage
Silentio
12 years ago

My problem with the said sheep is that they turn into a pack of wolves on someone like Nerd or me.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I don’t quite understand how questioning unfounded statements makes one a sheep... or a wolf... or really any kind of animal other than a human. If you go into a public forum, like this one, and state your opinions as an adult with freedom of thought, you have to expect that other individuals are going to disagree with you. It’s part of the social contract. That people are going to ask for evidence, or at least further explanation of a claim, is a given, isn’t it?

Tennis isn’t a very good metaphor for the give and take of a conversation on a forum because there are so many participants, but we certainly aren’t bowling around here. That is, I haven’t noticed that most of us are here simply to throw our opinions down the lane and see what we can knock down with no expected response from an opponent. If you want to be a bowler start a blog without comments. I hear wolves (or was it sheep?) stay away from bowlers.

we're all like a family in here. But maybe sometimes the red headed step children; Nerd and me throw a tantrum. It still beats being our special Ed little brother Zero though.

No, no this is a lot more like a online forum full of a bunch of anonymous Packer fans. It’s actually nothing like a family at all.
blank
DakotaT
12 years ago

No, no this is a lot more like a online forum full of a bunch of anonymous Packer fans. It’s actually nothing like a family at all.

Originally Posted by: Silentio 

Maybe you need to get more involved, or not, whatever turns your crank, Hoss.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Originally Posted by: Silentio 

My daughters call me daddy. My friends call me Kevin. You can call me daddy.

[grin1]
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
12 years ago
Actually, this place of Kevin's is *better* than a lot of families.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
DakotaT
12 years ago

My daughters call me daddy. My friends call me Kevin. You can call me daddy.

[grin1]

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

And the people that know you and love you call you Dumas'. 😝
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago

Who claimed JJ said he wouldn't go over the middle? In case you weren't following along, JJ bitched to the media that he wasn't involved enough in the offense. Is this another non-sequitur or are you just happy to see me?
I guess it's true what they say. Bitches tend to synchronize their cycles and end up PMSing all at the same time. Good thing I'm here to dish out the midol. xoxo

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

You said he should show more willingness to go over the middle. I just said JJ didn't say he was unwilling last Tuesday at the TDs for hope kickoff event. I thought it would be easy to follow.

If you are going to be intentionally obtuse, people will just treat you like it is your normal condition. If it was unintentional. Sorry, next time I use small words.
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago
It would be easier to follow without using every tom dick an harry's initials.
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago

It would be easier to follow without using every tom dick an harry's initials.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

T, D, and H's?
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Pack93z
12 years ago

Not factually the case.
1: Somebody asked me what I would do if I was JJ. I told them what I would do. One of those things is to show more willingness to go over the middle. Then pack93z insinuated that I was suggesting that JJ show this willingness in a press interview. This is a good example of the common non-sequiturs which are used by many pissy little shebitches on this forum when they cannot successfully win an argument on it's merits. In fact I was ripping JJ for taking his shitstained laundry to the press. Why would I suggest he do that even more?

Since I don't like it when I am basically called a "shebitch".. lets review and figure out where the error or mismatched thinking occurs.. follow along. I will outline it for you.. for ease.

I started with this..

The question posed is a lose.. lose proposition for a player.

Are you happy with not getting the opportunities?

If you answer it with no comment.... the speculation will run wild.. people and the media will fill in their own blanks.

If you answer it as you understand and are okay with it.. you will be painted someone that lacks the desire or work ethic. See Chad Johnson this week.. which is utter bullshit by the way.. and I am not a CJ fan.

And if you show your competitive side.. you are unhappy and possibly a distraction or complainer.

In any of the choices.. your going to get forked over to some degree.

I have no issue with his direction.. he was respectful yet honest that he wants more reps. He wasn't disrespectful or combustive.. he was direct that I want to see more action.. I am a player that wants to play.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

You responded with this..

You can't reward bitchiness. Especially on this team. Next time someone wants the ball, they go to the media. Mike McCarthy is not in the business of manufacturing TOs.
I predict JJ barely sees the field this week. If there's an injury, maybe he plays some special teams. After the game he comes out and thanks Mike McCarthy for his opportunity to travel with the team and contribute any way he can.
And BTW, evad is my pretty little bitch, and she likes it that way. XOXO

Then I challenged that statement with simply answer that question if it was posed directly to you... to demonstrate that the question at hand can be attacked no matter how you answer..

Alrighty Nerd.. stick yourself in his shoes and answer the question posed...

What is reaction to only getting one ball thrown your way and a handful of meaningful snaps?

Just be careful.. because I will browbeat your ass with the answer.. [grin1]

You followed it up simply with 3 parts to that answer in a press conference... you know answer the question posed. You stated you would answer it as such.. not what you would do but how you handle said question.

1: cash my paychecks.
2: work on my over the shoulder catches.
3: demonstrate willingness to go over the middle regularly.

Here I demonstrate the angle in which I could write a biased article on your answer and ask just how you demonstrate willingness in a press interview to a direct question.

Since when can you demonstrate willingness in a press interview?

I could write a whole article on your greed in place of a winning attitude and your fragile confidence. Nothing more than a receiving Albert Haynesworth.. lol.

So now I ask... Where does the non-sequitur aspect come in? Pretty clearly it came from you answering a post with what you would do not how you would answer the interview question.

Next time.. before insinuating that I am some "shebitch" that can't follow along.. get your shit straight ahead of time. I have the ability to discuss this sport without such a petty approach.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

4h / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.