zombieslayer
12 years ago

they are for that little girl. which is why it is dumb to make a list for general purposes.
over the years I have asked my wife about one suggestion or another. She says they may be fine for some women but not for her.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

Bingo! =d>

Every woman is different. One woman may say you're the best guy in the world in bed and whereas you do exactly the same things with the next woman, she may say you're horrible.

I prefer women who know what they want and actually know how to COMMUNICATE that with you. It's a win/win for both parties when there's communication.

NSD - I like how Kat2 is always direct and doesn't beat around the bush (no pun intended).
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Nonstopdrivel
12 years ago
Yep, I have learned that it doesn't really matter what I do. If a woman really wants an orgasm, she will find a way to have one, and if she doesn't, nothing I can do will matter. With someone women, I am an amazing lover; with others, I am a total dud. Heck, with my own wimmin I am sometimes a stud and other times a dud. Sex isn't something you can distill down to a checklist. That's why I focus much more on forging a connection than perfecting the technicalities and physicality.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
12 years ago
Never meet two females that have liked the exact same experience or foreplay.. that was part of the fun of that time frame in life.. experiencing.

Why try and write a guide about it.. from either side of the pillow.

IMO.. either the author is a poor communicator or she has had less than stellar experiences.

Another reason I never cared for one night stands.. it takes some of the experiencing fun out of it.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago

Never meet two females that have liked the exact same experience or foreplay.. that was part of the fun of that time frame in life.. experiencing.

Why try and write a guide about it.. from either side of the pillow.

IMO.. either the author is a poor communicator or she has had less than stellar experiences.

Another reason I never cared for one night stands.. it takes some of the experiencing fun out of it.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

for some reason your post reminds me of the song: (without audio I hope this is a good version.)

UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
12 years ago
i always enjoy when you guys talk sex. it's pretty interesting to hear your viewpoints.

i'll shut up now. imaginations are a terrible thing to waste. 🙂
tromadz
12 years ago
Hahaa, girls r dum!
Dulak
12 years ago

My wife got wash rags that only get used for this one purpose to save her from sleeping on the west spot. I don't do the laundry so I don't care. i said just don't put them in the linen closet because I don't want to wash my face with any of them.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

hmmm ya Im with you there ... the sheets were getting too errr ya you know ...
wash rages or wtfe (dirty t shirt ftw!)

oh zombie ... on having a woman communicate - I remember I was with this one finnish (correct spelling) woman and she didnt say anything and closed her eyes during the whole thing ... was like freaky.

I was a bit errr shy so tried the just hinting at opening the eyes and communicating thing but alas' ...

- oh wait - before I forget I know its off topic; but how do I get my chick to let me take pics or movies of her/us 😉 ... (and no not sharing with you guys 🙂
RaiderPride
12 years ago
Discusting.

Yuck!

I had to quit reading.

""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
zombieslayer
12 years ago

hmmm ya Im with you there ... the sheets were getting too errr ya you know ...
wash rages or wtfe (dirty t shirt ftw!)

oh zombie ... on having a woman communicate - I remember I was with this one finnish (correct spelling) woman and she didnt say anything and closed her eyes during the whole thing ... was like freaky.

I was a bit errr shy so tried the just hinting at opening the eyes and communicating thing but alas' ...

- oh wait - before I forget I know its off topic; but how do I get my chick to let me take pics or movies of her/us 😉 ... (and no not sharing with you guys :)

Originally Posted by: Dulak 

Dulak - How you do it? Timing. Bring it up at the right time. Be prepared for no's and you'll just have to get past the roadblocks.

Let's take the last 4 women I shot off the top of my head.

1) Asked me to shoot her as she saw some of my other shoots,

2) Lots of roadblocks. I had to get past them all,

3) I told her I was in lust with her and asked if I could shoot her. She said yes and there were no roadblocks.

4) I told her I needed a favor. I was in a photography class and she was hands down the best looking girl I knew. I needed a model.

The most recent one I'm working on has been a challenge. She's very timid about her body. My primary model has seen her boobies and I haven't yet. :(
The way she describes her boobies, I'm jealous. Big time. But it's still work in progress. NEVER give up, especially if it's something as important as shooting a beautiful woman naked. Besides music and the Packers, what else is more important? That's right, nothing.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
12 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (8h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (8h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (12h) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (21h) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (21h) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.