• Points Against = 20.7 (13th)[/list]

• Denver Broncos ENEMY FORUMS! 

Packers/Broncos Dope Sheet LINK  provided by macbob

Access Code:
    bishop

UserPostedImage
    Zero2Cool
    12 years ago
    Might have to change some rankings tomorrow morning ... either way, hope the Packers decimate the Bronco's. I plan on sporting my Greg Jennings home jersey at work Friday. It won't go over well, but it'll be worth it.
    UserPostedImage
    evad04
    12 years ago
    All the makings of a trap game...

Not really, though. Denver doesn't have a very good offense, and their defense may have a few good players, but is not a strong unit overall IMO.

Let's just hope for a win with no injuries. This is still the 1st quarter of the season, and while it would be great to blow other teams out, that doesn't really matter. Setting the pace in the division and being undefeated going into Atlanta -- now, that sounds good.

(Already anticipating the discontent if we don't win by at least 14)
    William Henderson didn't have to run people over. His preferred method was levitation.
    "I'm a reasonable man, get off my case."
    beast
    12 years ago
    Man I used to have to work next to a wanna be perfectionist... who was a huge Broncos fan... he annoyed the heck out of me... I'd love them to win since so I know he's complaining some where and I don't have to hear him... (Also remember the win off the first offensive play in over time against the Broncos... he was pissed at me for a week and I didn't even talk about it...).

Also I'm surprised the Broncos defensive ranking is worse... and the Packers pass defense so bad... anyways I want a game where we get ahead fast and early and get a big enough lead Mike McCarthy feels comfortable putting in the back-ups... to give them some playing time. Of course Mike McCarthy normally doesn't go after the huge leads... so the back-ups might not get a lot of time still.
    UserPostedImage
    Dulak
    12 years ago
    Look forward to a home game ... IMO orton is better then cutler (least he doesnt give those baby cry faces when he sucks).

Interesting our run d is now first and our passing d is 31st ...
    hope collins impact doesnt cause too much disruption in that department.

lolleren
    12 years ago
    I really hope this is the game where we show we can dominate a team that is far less talented, and show we can put it away early, and not let them in the game at all.
    blank
    Packers_Finland
    12 years ago
    Teams trail against us. When teams trail, they throw the ball. Now I'm not saying our Pass D has been great, because it hasn't, but it's not even nearly that bad.

Anyway, we're gonna beat the crap outta the Broncos.
    This is a placeholder
    12 years ago
    The Packers have the #1 run defense (without playing Green much). Of course teams have to pass and as mentioned above when teams are behind they are more likely to throw the ball.

Plus teams are doing their scouting. Doing pass plays where Hawk and Bishop are the coverage guys is the best way to attack the Packers.

Both of the Broncos losses were by 3 points. Their win was by 2 points. They are a better team than last year. It could be a trap game with the Packers feeling good about a win over the Bears.
    The Packers didn't seem very emotional against the Panthers after the Saints victory.

The formula appears to be Rodgers builds a lead and the Packers play prevent defense giving up short stuff that is time consuming.

Oh and Newhouse, they are coming after you. So look for the Packers to fake the handoff to the right where the back helps Newhouse with the blitz while Rodgers rolls left and hits the open guy, probably on a crossing route.
    blank
    PackerTraxx
    12 years ago
    I hope Mike McCarthy develops a killer instinct and puts this game away early. I used to like the Horseheads but they were such pr1cks for the SB that has changed. Remember the sign one of the radio stations put up in GB? The gist of it was when you took the first letter of each word it said something like "F_CK GB".
    Why is Jerry Kramer not in the Hall of Fame?
    Zero2Cool
    12 years ago
    I am stuck listening to Bronco's talk on the radio ... they are not a good team. I get stuck seeing them too. Kyle Orton is not playing as bad as his stats suggest. His WR are doing him no favors, nor is his OL. I wouldn't be surprised to see Clay Matthews III get 2+ sacks in this game and the defense get 2 interceptions.

At the end of the season, this game here should by all means be the biggest margin of victory for the Packers.
    UserPostedImage
    Users browsing this topic
      Fan Shout
      Zero2Cool (2h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
      Zero2Cool (2h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
      Zero2Cool (18h) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
      Zero2Cool (18h) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
      Zero2Cool (22h) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
      Zero2Cool (22h) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
      Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
      beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
      Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
      Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
      Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
      beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
      beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
      beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
      beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
      Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
      Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
      buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
      buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
      Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
      Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
      Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
      TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
      Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
      dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
      dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
      Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
      earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
      beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
      dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
      dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
      Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
      Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
      Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
      dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
      Please sign in to use Fan Shout
      2024 Packers Schedule
      Recent Topics
      1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
      Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.