Nonstopdrivel
12 years ago

Zimbabwe man says prostitute turned into a donkey 
Sunday Moyo claims the prostitute he hired at a nightclub mysteriously turned into a donkey, and now man and beast are "seriously in love."
Erin Conway-Smith
October 26, 2011 06:18

UserPostedImage
Beasts of burden: a man and his donkeys. (BOUREIMA HAMA/AFP/Getty Images)

A Zimbabwe man has told a court that the prostitute he hired turned into a donkey overnight, and now he is "seriously in love."

Sunday Moyo, 28, was caught having sex with a donkey early Sunday morning, according to the New Zimbabwe news website. While appearing in court on bestiality charges, he told the magistrate a tale that reportedly "had the court in stitches."

Police said they found Moyo having sex with a donkey tied to a tree outside his home in Zvishavane, a mining town near Masvingo, on Sunday at around 4 a.m., the New Zimbabwe says.

In court, Moyo admitted to the sex act, but explained that the donkey was in fact a prostitute he had earlier hired for $20 at a local nightclub.

"I don’t know how she then became a donkey," Moyo is reported to have told the court. "I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested."

The experience appears to have been a sexual awakening for Moyo, who now says he is in love with the beast.

"I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with [the] donkey," Moyo said, according to state-run newspaper The Herald, as cited by Agence France-Presse.

Moyo will remain in custody until Thursday. The magistrate has ordered that he be examined by psychiatrists.

UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago
They were doing animal testing for cosmetics.

They put lipstick on the donkey and waited to see if it would get any action.

I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Since69
12 years ago
I'm just relieved the court didn't believe him...
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
12 years ago
Based on the extraordinary bizarreness of the stories on that site, I struggle not to believe that New Zimbabwe is an African version of The Onion, but it bills itself as a trustworthy news source, so I try to give it the benefit of the doubt. Still, to read that site, it would seem that sex with cows and donkeys is almost commonplace in Africa. I can't help but scratch my head when I think about that. I mean, what are the cues -- visual or otherwise -- that would trigger a sexual response to a cow or donkey in a human being? The vast majority of human females don't trigger such a response in me; it is beyond my comprehension how a donkey could. The odd thing is there is never any reports of the animals resisting the advances of these people. It's almost as though the animals like this sort of behavior or at least passively acquiesce to it.

Which raises an interesting question: If the animals themselves do not spurn these amorous gestures with a good stiff kick to the groin, why should the law care? The classical answer, of course, is that bestiality must be illegal because animals by definition cannot consent to sexual activity. But as my (smoking-hot) friend Kelsey pointed out the other night, ". . . most [animals or people] would rather be screwed than stewed. It's fascinating that when bestiality comes up, we start thinking of an animal's ability to consent, but that certainly doesn't come into play when we order a hamburger or head out on a fishing expedition." She has a point. Why is it that we care about an animal's consent when sex is involved, but we don't feel the need to get an animal's consent when we take its life? I am not convinced an animal is inherently unable to consent anyway. We all know that a cat can and often does choose not to cuddle or be affectionate, so animals can certainly decline consent. By the same token, we have all read stories of sexually aggressive animals assaulting human beings, so animals can also choose to act on sexual impulses. (Incidents like these were common enough in biblical days that there is a provision in the Old Testament for destroying bulls who sleep with women.) In fact, it doesn't have to be assaultive sex. In his show Live on Broadway, Robin Williams describes an incident in which a female gorilla tried to seduce him -- right in front of her handler, who observed with great amusement. If an animal can proposition a human being for sex, why cannot it not consent to sex?

I am obviously not condoning bestiality. I find the idea personally abhorrent, not to mention disgusting. I do think, however, that some of our assumptions when it comes to cross-species sex may need to be reexamined, at least from a legal perspective. There may or may not be valid reasons for outlawing this sort of deviant behavior, but I am starting to question whether the issue of consent is a solid underpinning for bestiality bans. If animals cannot consent to sex, then neither should they be able to consent to slaughter -- any more than a human can consent to his own murder.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
12 years ago
I guess the guy litterally wanted a piece of.........nah....i can't say it!!! LOL![grin1]

Hey, if he and the donkey had a kid, would they name it...."Don-Key Hote"?

Sorry....i'm acting like an "ASS" in this thread.[grin1]
UserPostedImage
Dexter_Sinister
12 years ago

Based on the extraordinary bizarreness of the stories on that site, I struggle not to believe that New Zimbabwe is an African version of The Onion, but it bills itself as a trustworthy news source, so I try to give it the benefit of the doubt. Still, to read that site, it would seem that sex with cows and donkeys is almost commonplace in Africa. I can't help but scratch my head when I think about that. I mean, what are the cues -- visual or otherwise -- that would trigger a sexual response to a cow or donkey in a human being? The vast majority of human females don't trigger such a response in me; it is beyond my comprehension how a donkey could. The odd thing is there is never any reports of the animals resisting the advances of these people. It's almost as though the animals like this sort of behavior or at least passively acquiesce to it.

Which raises an interesting question: If the animals themselves do not spurn these amorous gestures with a good stiff kick to the groin, why should the law care? The classical answer, of course, is that bestiality must be illegal because animals by definition cannot consent to sexual activity. But as my (smoking-hot) friend Kelsey pointed out the other night, ". . . most [animals or people] would rather be screwed than stewed. It's fascinating that when bestiality comes up, we start thinking of an animal's ability to consent, but that certainly doesn't come into play when we order a hamburger or head out on a fishing expedition." She has a point. Why is it that we care about an animal's consent when sex is involved, but we don't feel the need to get an animal's consent when we take its life? I am not convinced an animal is inherently unable to consent anyway. We all know that a cat can and often does choose not to cuddle or be affectionate, so animals can certainly decline consent. By the same token, we have all read stories of sexually aggressive animals assaulting human beings, so animals can also choose to act on sexual impulses. (Incidents like these were common enough in biblical days that there is a provision in the Old Testament for destroying bulls who sleep with women.) In fact, it doesn't have to be assaultive sex. In his show Live on Broadway, Robin Williams describes an incident in which a female gorilla tried to seduce him -- right in front of her handler, who observed with great amusement. If an animal can proposition a human being for sex, why cannot it not consent to sex?

I am obviously not condoning bestiality. I find the idea personally abhorrent, not to mention disgusting. I do think, however, that some of our assumptions when it comes to cross-species sex may need to be reexamined, at least from a legal perspective. There may or may not be valid reasons for outlawing this sort of deviant behavior, but I am starting to question whether the issue of consent is a solid underpinning for bestiality bans. If animals cannot consent to sex, then neither should they be able to consent to slaughter -- any more than a human can consent to his own murder.

Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

For one thing, it is an opportunity to mix viruses that wouldn't normally mix. A potential world wide epidemic of a virus made of contributing viruses that would be incapable of doing damage on their own.

If the guy had AIDS and it combined with one that causes an equine version of the common cold. You could wind up with an airborne agent that has a high mortality rate like Ebola, but a longer incubation period so it doesn't burn itself out so fast.
I want to go out like my Grandpa did. Peacefully in his sleep.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.
vikesrule
12 years ago
A discussion about bestiality by Packers Fans on a Packers forum.............now there's a shocker. 😱
rabidgopher04
12 years ago
I don't know that it's about consent so much as it's just not right. Humans were meant for sex with other humans, not animals. Although in today's society things were accepted as "just not right" are now considered acceptable and there's even legislation to make it even more acceptable. Not to open up a can of worms or anything....
Amazing Bacon Delivery  Service! Never be without good bacon again.
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

I don't know that it's about consent so much as it's just not right. Humans were meant for sex with other humans, not animals.

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

How do you know?
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
12 years ago

I don't know that it's about consent so much as it's just not right.

Originally Posted by: rabidgopher04 

So in your opinion, personal revulsion or moral outrage is an acceptable basis for law?

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (7h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (8h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.