wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

large
1. of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.; exceeding that which is common to a kind or class; big; great: a large house; a large number; in large measure; to a large extent.
2. on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
3. of great scope or range; extensive; broad.

I would say that is safe to say large in our discussion would be in excess of 50%. “More than average size.” They certainly do not “exceeding that which is common to a kind or class.” At the very least 40% would be large. Perhaps in your opinion 20-30% is large. Not mine.

You speak of most games you go to, how many is that? I am saying in the 10 years of going to games it is about 10-20%. The reason I now this besides speaking to the same people every game is I can see which seats typically have fans from other teams. As I said I can not speak for the rest of the stadium nor the other package but from 10 years of experience it is nowhere near 30%.

Whether the extra money goes to a broker or not is kind of irrelevant in Wades argument, as it's still money not going to the Packer's.

doddpower wrote:

It is relative to his argument. My contention is if the prices were jacked up the fans would still sell them. The brokers would still have a profit and others would still buy them. Raising the prices a small amount will not resolve anything. This is still a relatively free enterprise system and people are free to do as the chose. If the prices were raised to say $400 (Wade’s price) it would still not suck all the profit’s out of the market other than to alienate fan’s. I said I would not buy them. He is on the list and he said he would not buy them either. It would eliminate the waiting list as it would eliminate fans. The reason I said I would stop following them is they would have become something I do not want to participate in, a greedy blood sucking organization. For the Packers to raise their prices that much the rest of the league would be doing so as well. I do not go to rock concerts for this reason. The big names tend to try and soak their fans for as much as they can. I won’t pay it.

I still don’t see what bearing corporations have in this pricing discussion. Whether the prices are low or high there will still be corporate owned tickets. They had to wait in line the same as everyone else. With exorbitantly high prices some of the smaller ones will surrender their tickets just like the causal fans will.

You know Wade sometimes you talk a great game but still come away sounding foolish. Don’t you think the NFL in general and the Packers in particular have paid to have the cost analysis completed? What kind of a multibillion dollar business would have no clue as to what the market will bear? Certainly not the NFL. They already know GB can not go from $75 to $400 a ticket. They can not even get $250 a game. Last Christmas I bought the broker tickets and took my son to the Bears game Christmas night. Just because I forked out $400 once does not mean I am going to do it 2-3 times a year little alone 8 times. Or even once a year. And if you think for one moment that GB raises their prices to $400 would end the brokerage business you are sadly mistaken. It will only increase it. More of the fans will look to recoup the high cost of tickets by selling off at least part of their package. Fans will continue to buy 1 or 2 games through the brokers for special occasions.
As for life insurance, poor illustration, I have seen people pay more for insurance than their benefit. Maybe not $100,000 for $50,000 worth of insurance but $1,200,000 for $1,000,000 because of the tax advantages available to them when they are estate planning.

As for the waiting list growth there is only one reason- the team is winning. The list has grown more in the past 10 years than it did in the 70’s or 80’s. Should they go through 10-20 years of losing the list would pare down once again. There are people on the list would will not buy when their chance gets here. But they are on that list none the less.

UserPostedImage
DakotaT
11 years ago

I have said it before now I will make it plain. Kiss my ass.

If they jacked the prices to an exorbitant amount I would turn in my tickets and I would be done with them. I enjoy the Packers. I don't need the Packers. I wouldn't even watch the games.

Thing is I was on the waiting list for 20 years. It was about 50,000 when I signed up at age 18 and increased to over 60,000 when I got my seats. I don't feel sorry for someone else having to wait like I did.

The logical move is not to break the people with ridiculous prices. Put in more seats. They are looking at increasing the seating to 100,000 or more at some point in time. That makes more sense than trying to see how many people you can alienate.

Keep in mind most of the current ticket holders have been following them for more than 20 years. They have been with the team in lean years. The vast majority of the people on the current waiting list have been following the Packers since the 90's. There is no guarantee they will stick with the team if/when they have another dry spell. And yes I realize there are some people who inherited their tickets. They didn't have to wait. But they too have been long time Packer fans. If "dad" had the tickets until his health failed or passed away most likely the new owner is over 30. Most likely he grew up following GB.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

See, you should be one of those guys that has this real good buddy, let's say out in North Dakota and offer to sell your tickets to a game!!!!! [grin1]

I've been to Lambeau once with my Steelers buddies and the game was awesome and it was one of the best days I remember.

As for this topic - if we want the Packers to remain competitive and piss with the big boys anually, then it will cost money. Sorry, buy the people holding the season tickets are a huge target market.

UserPostedImage
DoddPower
11 years ago
haha, are we really talking semantics now? Really? Posting a definition of large? MY BAD! Perhaps I should have said "significant." To me, approximately 20%, give or take let's say 5%, is significant. Does that appease you? In my work, a treatment factor of 5% can be significant, so I stand corrected in that large may not have been the best choice of words. It still doesn't change my point. I have only been to about 8 games at Lambeau field. Like most others, though, I speak with many people around me and spend days before and after the games out and about at the bars talking to folks. I realize my perspective is skewed because it's mostly tourist out and about (although certainly not only), but I can only speak from my experience, just as you are.

It's quite amusing to see how sensitive this subject is to you, WPR. The main over riding point is this: any price increase happening right now is not turning the Packers into a "a greedy blood sucking organization." The point about corporations is just to illustrate that if a significant percentage of regular ticket holders quit purchasing them, others with the means and/or corporations will gladly take their spot. In no way am I saying that's a good thing, but I do believe it to be true.

It would eliminate the waiting list as it would eliminate fans

"WPR" wrote:

What evidence do you have that any action the Packer's are currently taking is going to do this? I understand at some point it could happen, but that seems to be a hypothetical situation that isn't currently taking place. The Packer's waiting list isn't going anywhere any time soon. Sure, perhaps some don't like the price increase and forfeit their tickets. As I've said multiple times, at this point in time, others will GLADLY step in and take their place. Sure, not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy the tickets if given the opportunity. That will ALWAYS be the case. The point remains that there are plenty that will.

The waiting list may only be as big as it is because the team is winning. So? The point remains they ARE winning and are one of the best ran franchises in the NFL right now. A few price increases here and there isn't going to alienate the majority of the fan base. The NFL is growing as a whole. I have been to about 15 Panther games in Charlotte, as well. In my experience, it actually seems more expensive to purchase tickets online for their games than several Packer games. I find that odd because many of the crappy seats in Charlotte are horrible and no seat is that bad at Lambeau. We paid well over $230/ticket for the Panthers/Packers game last season for decent end zone seats. My point with mentioning that is it's just not the Packer's. Ticket prices aren't going to get cheaper. The NFL exist to make money, not keep prices low for season ticket holders. If they get out of control with that and alienate all fans (not going to happen), then they will go out of business and it will be their loss. As long as they are able to continue to grow annually, more power to them to do whatever it is they can do as long as people like me and thousands of others are willing to pay for it. The free market system at its best, I suppose. It seems weird seeing me say that as I'm usually a fan of intelligent regulation as opposed to only relying on the market. In this case, however, I think the market dictates more price increases.

Rock concerts have gotten ridiculous. Absolutely no arguments there. I go to at least 8 "big" shows every year. I paid ~$80 for some tickets to a Red Hot Chili Pepper's show the other week. They only played for about 1.5 hours. It was a silly price to pay yet I still did it and the entire arena was packed to the rafters and the show was sold out. Once again, as silly as the prices are, people are still paying them. Good for the Chili Pepper's. Their management companies and arena's are able to charge outrageous prices and continue to be successful. I can bitch about it, but it isn't changing anything. I'm sure plenty of other bands try to charge similar amounts and fail. I suppose the market dictated their success. (Don't even get me started on the cheap $35 T-shirt I bought that likely cost $2 to manufacture. Ugh).

Once again, this seems like much to do about little. I expect this won't be the last price increase and it won't be the last time people complain about it (and perhaps rightfully so). In my opinion, Packer football will go on for the foreseeable future and will continue to be a model franchise in the NFL.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago

haha, are we really talking semantics now? Really? Posting a definition of large? MY BAD! Perhaps I should have said "significant." To me, approximately 20%, give or take let's say 5%, is significant. Does that appease you? In my work, a treatment factor of 5% can be significant, so I stand corrected in that large may not have been the best choice of words. It still doesn't change my point. I have only been to about 8 games at Lambeau field. Like most others, though, I speak with many people around me and spend days before and after the games out and about at the bars talking to folks. I realize my perspective is skewed because it's mostly tourist out and about (although certainly not only), but I can only speak from my experience, just as you are.

It's quite amusing to see how sensitive this subject is to you, WPR. The main over riding point is this: any price increase happening right now is not turning the Packers into a "a greedy blood sucking organization." The point about corporations is just to illustrate that if a significant percentage of regular ticket holders quit purchasing them, others with the means and/or corporations will gladly take their spot. In no way am I saying that's a good thing, but I do believe it to be true.

What evidence do you have that any action the Packer's are currently taking is going to do this? I understand at some point it could happen, but that seems to be a hypothetical situation that isn't currently taking place. The Packer's waiting list isn't going anywhere any time soon. Sure, perhaps some don't like the price increase and forfeit their tickets. As I've said multiple times, at this point in time, others will GLADLY step in and take their place. Sure, not everyone on the waiting list will actually buy the tickets if given the opportunity. That will ALWAYS be the case. The point remains that there are plenty that will.

The waiting list may only be as big as it is because the team is winning. So? The point remains they ARE winning and are one of the best ran franchises in the NFL right now. A few price increases here and there isn't going to alienate the majority of the fan base. The NFL is growing as a whole. I have been to about 15 Panther games in Charlotte, as well. In my experience, it actually seems more expensive to purchase tickets online for their games than several Packer games. I find that odd because many of the crappy seats in Charlotte are horrible and no seat is that bad at Lambeau. We paid well over $230/ticket for the Panthers/Packers game last season for decent end zone seats. My point with mentioning that is it's just not the Packer's. Ticket prices aren't going to get cheaper. The NFL exist to make money, not keep prices low for season ticket holders. If they get out of control with that and alienate all fans (not going to happen), then they will go out of business and it will be their loss. As long as they are able to continue to grow annually, more power to them to do whatever it is they can do as long as people like me and thousands of others are willing to pay for it. The free market system at its best, I suppose. It seems weird seeing me say that as I'm usually a fan of intelligent regulation as opposed to only relying on the market. In this case, however, I think the market dictates more price increases.

Rock concerts have gotten ridiculous. Absolutely no arguments there. I go to at least 8 "big" shows every year. I paid ~$80 for some tickets to a Red Hot Chili Pepper's show the other week. They only played for about 1.5 hours. It was a silly price to pay yet I still did it and the entire arena was packed to the rafters and the show was sold out. Once again, as silly as the prices are, people are still paying them. Good for the Chili Pepper's. Their management companies and arena's are able to charge outrageous prices and continue to be successful. I can bitch about it, but it isn't changing anything. I'm sure plenty of other bands try to charge similar amounts and fail. I suppose the market dictated their success. (Don't even get me started on the cheap $35 T-shirt I bought that likely cost $2 to manufacture. Ugh).

Once again, this seems like much to do about little. I expect this won't be the last price increase and it won't be the last time people complain about it (and perhaps rightfully so). In my opinion, Packer football will go on for the foreseeable future and will continue to be a model franchise in the NFL.

Originally Posted by: doddpower 

dodd we have not been on the same page through out this discussion. Normally I try and let semantics and vague generalizations slide. I nailed your "large" comment because it is a vague term and I wanted it quantified. That plus you capitalized it and insinuated that the overwhelming majority of ticket holders resold their tickets for huge profits. I contended that is not true. I will accept 20% as being a significant number. I will also say that is probably the norm for most professional franchises.

I also say no matter what the Packers charge they will not suck up all the excess profits. No matter how high the price there will still be ticket brokers reselling tickets for more than face value.

Next miscommunication- you seem to be speaking of small rates hikes. As I said they do it every year or 2. About $5 a hike. That will not chase fans away. I never ever said it would. I was speaking of $250 per ticket (You can look back at my prior post.) Wade said $400 a ticket. I said if the price goes to $400 a ticket the waiting list would dry up. Increases like THAT would alienate the franchise from the common fan.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
11 years ago

I also say no matter what the Packers charge they will not suck up all the excess profits. No matter how high the price there will still be ticket brokers reselling tickets for more than face value.

I agree with this statement. I have never argued to the contrary. I don't think Wade was either. I don't think it's possible for the Packer's to do so. As long as there is a greater demand than supply, there will always be money made by others in addition to the Packer's franchise. As an aside, I know the major ticket brokers, StubHUB, etc., do the most business of secondhand sales, but I often use more personal methods. For example, the tickets I bought for Packer games before, and in the event I don't get any sort of connection, have been through E-Bay and Craigslist. I have used Craigslist 3 times for Panther games. I honestly prefer for the actual ticket holder to profit if anyone is. I've profited off of concert tickets before. Perhaps it's slimy or illegal, but I have purchased a few extra concert tickets in the past, sold them online, and they basically paid for my tickets. I considered it my payment for making sure I got great seats the minute they went on sale while others sat around and waited until the last minute to purchase tickets. Admittedly, that has only happened a few times, but it was nice when it did. Basically, if I can by-pass the ticket brokers, I prefer too. It's really not that difficult to do, either.

Next miscommunication- you seem to be speaking of small rates hikes. As I said they do it every year or 2. About $5 a hike. That will not chase fans away. I never ever said it would. I was speaking of $250 per ticket (You can look back at my prior post.) Wade said $400 a ticket. I said if the price goes to $400 a ticket the waiting list would dry up. Increases like THAT would alienate the franchise from the common fan.

I definitely haven't been specific or quantitative in respect to ticket prices in my posts. My arguments are more general and are speaking to things that have actually happened so far. I don't get the sense that anything the Packer's are currently doing is going to dissolve the waiting list or the fan base. If that changes I'll eat crow, I'm just not under the impression that this is going to happen any time in the foreseeable future. Discussing hypothetical situations is a completely valid thing to do on a forum, especially in the off season, but I just don't think anyone associated with the Board of the Packer's is concerned about alienating the fan base anytime soon.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

I don't get the sense that anything the Packer's are currently doing is going to dissolve the waiting list or the fan base.

Originally Posted by: doddpower 

What if the Packers were to add say ... about 6,500 seats?
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
11 years ago

What if the Packers were to add say ... about 6,500 seats?

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Well, they are, aren't they? I imagine that will drop the waiting list approximately 10,000 people. I still imagine they'll be several thousand left afterwards though.

I'm #800ish for a single ticket! Not sure that I'll take it, but I imagine I'll have to make that decision soon upon completion of the expansion.

Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
11 years ago
I'm too lazy to go back and re-read my first post in this thread (Besides, it's too long. [grin1]), but I think my points in general are two:

1. The Packers should charge "all the market will bear."

This is where my $400 number came in. I said, essentially, "IF the market can bear a price of $400, then the Packers ought to charge $400."

2. The market for Packer tickets can bear a lot bigger increase in prices than wpr thinks.

My evidence for this is the waiting list itself. Shortages (more people willing to buy at a specified price than can buy) exist because the price in a market is below its market-clearing level. To say it another way, the only way you can get rid of a shortage is to raise the price.

A waiting list is prima facie evidence that a shortage exists. (Economists don't agree on everything, but all agree on this point.)

And a "big" waiting list is virtually conclusive evidence of that shortage's existence. Because of positive information costs and other "costs of transacting", the participants in a particular market will want to have some "give". Sometimes this means the price is kept "below" the market-clearing level (as ticket prices for sports and concerts routinely are).

Thus the real dispute here is "how much will a given change in price" change the size of the waiting list. What kind of price increase will knock the waiting list down to an "unsafe level"? ISTM that keeping a waiting list of at least 10 percent of the stadium's capacity (after contemplated increases thereto) is probably a good thing. So if the Packers contemplate increasing the stadium capacity to, say, 100,000 seats, they should have at least 10,000 spaces on the waiting list after those new seats have been sold. (Or about 35,000 before breaking ground on the addition.)

But there's a big difference between a maintaining the insurance of a waiting list of 35,000 and the current waiting list that is above 80,000.

So how responsive are Packer ticket buyers to changes in the price? Let's play with the math a bit, shall we?

/enter Econ 201 pedantic lecture mode

2012 single-game ticket prices (face value) are going to be between $72 and $92. [I'll can add the "seat license" fee, which I understand to be a one-time fee any first-time ticket holder has to pay (not an annual ticket price), into the story in a bit if someone wants, but I'm not smart enough to do everything at once. And this is going to bore some people to tears even without that complication.]

This is an increase of $3 for the cheap seats and $5 for the expensive ones between the 20-yard lines. Or, in percentage terms, 4.3% and 5.6%. [The way most of us would calculate the percentage change (= (this year's price - last year's price)/last year's price) yields slightly different numbers, namely 4.4 and 5.7%. This is because I'm using the average of this year's and last year's prices as my base instead of "last year's price) to avoid problems later.]

My argument (and I believe Dodd's) is that the team's net return would still go up, even had they increased prices significantly more than 4.3-5.7% a year.

Net return is of course equal to total revenue less total cost. But except for the possible (amortizable) cost of increasing capacity past its current level, there is no change in the cost of providing one of the current seats just because the price on the ticket is different. So we can concentrate on what happens to total revenue. If the Packers increase the price "too little" they will leave extra revenue on the table. If they increase the price "too much", they will see a decline in revenue.

Now there's a real interesting relationship between total revenue and the average price. Whenever, following a particular price change, the absolute value of the percentage change in the quantity people are willing to buy is greater than the absolute value of the percentage change in the price [we call this "having elastic demand"], total revenue will move in the opposite direction from the price change. A seller that faces elastic demand should not raise its price. On the other hand, the seller should always raise the price when demand is "inelastic", i.e. when the percentage change in the quantity is smaller than the percentage change in price (again, in absolute value).

Okay, now let's take a price increase of a lot more than 4.3-5.7% per year. Suppose the increase in price was roughly ten times bigger, or about 50%. (Using the same base convention, this would mean a price increase for the cheap seats from $69 to $115 and for the expensive seats from $87 to $145. Only if Q ≡[attendance + 35,000] falls by more than 50 percent will Packer revenue from ticket sales actually fall. If we take Lambeau capacity as currently about 75,000, that means Q would have to fall from 110,000 to 66,000 [(110,000-66,000)/((110,000+66,000)/2) = .5.] Prior to the price change the number of people willing to buy tickets was roughly 150,000 (current Lambeau capacity plus a waiting list of roughly the same amount). So a fifty percent decrease in attendance would actually require the total people willing to buy a ticket to fall from 150,000 to 66,000.

IMO this is unlikely. But this is the kind of worst-case-scenario-type eventuality a 35,000 waiting list would be maintained to insure against.

But it's insurance demanding a serious premium, namely:

Case 1 (actual decision by GBP): 5 percent increase, maintain waiting list at 80,000.
Total revenue from ticket sales: (37,500 x 72) + (37,500 x 92) = $6.15 million per game.

Case 2 (worst case scenario if 50 percent increase, followed by waiting list disappearing and attendance falling to 66,000).
Total revenue from ticket sales: (33,000 x 115) + (33,000 x 145) = $8.58 million per game.

Effective premium (= lost revenue): $8.58 million - $6.15 million = $2.43 million per game.

Maybe $400 is too high (especially as a one-shot deal). Maybe increasing it to $115-$145 is too high. I don't know enough about the details of the market and the effects of a price change on Packers other revenue streams ("cross-price elasticities," to use the jargon). But this "back-of-the-envelope" type simulation tells me one thing for sure -- it tells me that the market for Packer tickets can handle more than a $5/ticket increase every year.

A lot more.

/exit pedantic lecture mode.

I love playing with numbers, even if it does make me an asshole. [grin1]

[aiee]

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
11 years ago
mind numbingly boring. [aiee]
I had to suffer through it in college too many times. I hope I don't have to do it again.

All of that is so very impressive even if it is extremely boring Professor. Except I did not contend that a small (5%) or even possibly a medium (50%) increase would completely drive away all the fans. I said if they raise the tickets to $250 a seat or your contention of $400 in order to suck up the profits that are going outside the organization would lose them part of their fan base. I also said it doesn't matter what the prices actually are there is always going to be ticket brokers. There is always gong to be people willing to spring for 1 game on certain occasions even if they are not willing to do so for all the games. Therefore it is impossible to have GB suck up every possible penny and stick it in their coffers.
You also have forgotten the pride factor. You are mistaken if you don't think the Packers management takes a great deal of pride in the fact that the waiting list is so long. They have no intention of doing something to substantially decrease the list. Granted they are adding 6500 more seats. They are looking at going to 100,000 seats if it is possible. But outside of that they like having a long waiting list to validate that this is THE REAL America's Team.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
11 years ago
I don't want to go to a game. I get a better view from my tv, can smoke, eat, drink/piss when I want, and don't have to travel a thousand miles to not be able to do those things plus freeze my ass off (usually). I love Lambeau, but I really don't get the whole live thing. It's almost always a bigger pain in the ass than it's worth, imo.

Perhaps it's because I don't really care for such a large percentage of us- as humans-Americans- people in my way when I gotta piss, get a beer or a dog, out of the stadium, etc.
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (22h) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (22h) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (23h) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (23h) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (23h) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
7m / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

57m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.