DarkaneRules
11 years ago
Called the Wynn cut. Hargrove wasn't showing anything special. What about Merling?
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
nerdmann
11 years ago
Did they really cut CJ Wilson? If so, that's a surprise to me.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Pack93z
11 years ago

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

I think it a mistake by Zero in combining the threads.

Wynn has been cut.. but seen no mention of Wilson. That to me would be a shock.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

No sir, Jarius Wynn has been. For some reason I put C.J. Wilson. I'm starting to lose my mind trying to do too many things at once, lol.
UserPostedImage
beast
11 years ago

Called the Wynn cut. Hargrove wasn't showing anything special. What about Merling?

Originally Posted by: DarkaneRules 

From what I've heard Merling is improving and flashing why he was draft early more and more. And he walked/pushed Newhouse back into Rodgers the other day in practice, the reports on hand all seem to notice it as it as Rodgers hit his hand on one of them and got knocked to the ground (which is a no-no in practice to knock the starting QB to the ground) but Rodgers was totally fine and everyone kept going.
UserPostedImage
Pack93z
11 years ago

From what I've heard Merling is improving and flashing why he was draft early more and more. And he walked/pushed Newhouse back into Rodgers the other day in practice, the reports on hand all seem to notice it as it as Rodgers hit his hand on one of them and got knocked to the ground (which is a no-no in practice to knock the starting QB to the ground) but Rodgers was totally fine and everyone kept going.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Call out the national guard.. scramble the fighters... hover the finger over the switch.

My gawd.. a QB got touched in practice and hit the ground. [aiee]

Never mind the other 89 guys beating themselves to a pulp.. the QB and his damn red "don't you dare touch me" jersey.

The punter probably takes more abuse in camp than the glory boys... candy asses.

Now.. Apparently Kuhn tried to set the world a little straight today.. shaving cream pie in the face to Rodgers.

I will wait for someone the condemn that.. maybe even MM... I am sure that practice will be abolished.. citing some damn bubble wrap mentality of a reason applied to the QB.

BTW.. Beast.. this has nothing to do with you or your post.. has everything to do with the mindset that a QB is off limits in camps across the nation.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
beast
11 years ago
Just read "The Packers have waived TE DeMarco Cosby"...
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago

Just read "The Packers have waived TE DeMarco Cosby"...

Originally Posted by: beast 

And now I have too. Where did you read it?
Pack93z
11 years ago
We shall see if they are right. . or guessing.

[Update: An NFL source has told Wes Hodkiewicz that DeMarco Cosby has been waived.]

The Packers haven’t announced yet their roster moves that will reduce their roster to 75 players by today’s 3 p.m. deadline, but it appears they can get there by cutting only one healthy player, defensive lineman Jarius Wynn, and making all their other moves based on their injury lists.

Wynn and injured defensive lineman Johnny Jones, who hasn’t passed his pre-camp physical, weren’t at practice Monday. Wynn is healthy, and Jones had attended every practice in camp even though he was injured. So it appears as though both have been released, Jones presumably with an injury settlement.

The Packers thus have to reduce their roster by eight more players by 3 p.m. today. They have eight injured players who appear to be good candidates for roster moves.

One, linebacker Desmond Bishop, is likely to go on injured reserve because of a torn hamstring sustained in camp. Three others are on the active/physically unable to perform list and thus can be moved to reserve/PUP and not count on the roster: tackle Derek Sherrod, tight end Andrew Quarless and outside linebacker Frank Zombo. All three attended practice Monday, as they have all camp. If they’re put on reserve/PUP, they can’t play or practice for the first six weeks of the season.

Four others are injured players who were long-shots to make the roster, and thus could be put on IR or, more likely, waived with an injury settlement: running back Du’ane Bennett, fullback Jon Hoese, tight end DeMarco Cosby and receiver Shaky Smithson.

Pack93z
11 years ago
We shall see how this possibly impacts transactions the next week or so.

Packers | Curenski Gilleylen suffers groin injury 

Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:36:23 -0700

Green Bay Packers WR Curenski Gilleylen (groin) suffered a groin injury Monday, Aug. 27.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: Twitter

Packers | Jamari Lattimore leaves practice early

Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:14:02 -0700

Green Bay Packers LB Jamari Lattimore (undisclosed) limped off the practice field early Monday, Aug. 27.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Silverstein

Fan Shout
beast (8h) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (9h) : damn those vikings
beast (9h) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (9h) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (9h) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (9h) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (9h) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (16h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (17h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (17h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.