11 years ago
UserPostedImage
blank
tromadz
11 years ago

And Packers fans rejoiced...helluva a game.

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day here in Chicago! All those fans who talked shit to me after their big week 1 win...

Question: Does the NFL cut off counting after 7 sacks? Cutler was sacked more than 7 times...had to of been.

So much to talk about in the next 11 days. Enjoy this win everyone!

Originally Posted by: G-Force 

As a fellow Chicagoan(Chicagoite?), I also look forward to the chaos that will be sports radio. Everyone will be calling for Webb's job. People will avoid criticizing Cutler\Marshall, and blame the Bears D.
blueleopard
11 years ago
I am impressed by the defense, but they need to play like that at a more consistent rate.

I'm also a bit concerned about the offense. Rodgers looks like he's still favoring the deep passes over what the defense gives him. He needs to understand that he has to get into a rhythm before dominating. Benson looked good against a tough Bears defense though.
Danreb Victorio A Believer of Greg Jennings
LambeauEast
11 years ago
God I love being wrong!

D was as solid as I've seen in a while.

Clay was rather beastly.

Still not sure what's up with the offense, nice kill shot to DD though. But hands down, Finley MUST be at least benched....imo.
UserPostedImage
gbguy20
11 years ago
What a wonderful game.
porky88
11 years ago
That was the best defensive effort since Super Bowl XLV. We couldn't have script it better. The offense is slow out of gate, but this happens often under McCarthy and Rodgers. I remain concern about the left tackle, but any concerns are overshadowed by the dominate pass rush performance. Clay Matthews is getting the credit, and rightfully so, but it was a group effort. D.J. Smith was flying to the ball, though his pass coverage needs work. Jerel Worthy and B.J. Raji both got some push. Erik Walden and A.J. Hawk played good games. The game plan was suburb. There is a word of caution, though. Jay Cutler never plays well against Dom Capers. Nonetheless, a strong confidence booster and that might be all they need to keep this in high gear.
Tezzy
11 years ago
Smith got better. Fantastic work on the first play of the game for the Packer's defense. Still needs to work on covering up the seam, but might be a limitation for him. Importantly between week 1 and 2 he improved. That's what I expect and look for. As much as I like Bush it was a noticeable difference without him on the field. Glad he is our emergency DB and helps on a player on special teams. Still a little surprised from what I saw last week to this week on a short week. A part of that success is coaching and play calling. So I feel better about Capers this week. I am scared to be excited about it too much, but I am going to allow myself to enjoy work tomorrow. Eat it 98% of my work office that are Bears fan. The Bears Still Suck!
On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
Tezzy
11 years ago

Hey Jay Cutler.. "good luck".

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

That is a slogan for a t-shirt that needs to be made.

On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
earthquake
11 years ago

I dream about throwing 4 picks and getting sacked 7 times

Cutler wrote:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap1000000062060/Cutler-reacts-after-Bears-loss 
blank
zombieslayer
11 years ago
I called the deep shot in chat. I thought it was a good idea. Wasn't one of Aaron's better passes, but James Jones should have still caught it.

I do like taking the shots downfield. You all are thinking it wrong. The shots down field, if you complete one a game, it opens up the stuff underneath. It's not always the other way around. See, 🇲🇲 gets this. That's why he does it.

Coaches hate being burned deep. It's something that keeps them awake at night.

So keep taking the deep shots. I thought the play-calling by 🇲🇲 was superb.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (2h) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
    beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
    Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
    CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
    buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
    Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
    beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

15-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.