Sherrod, Derek,
    Tretter, JC
    Bulaga, Brian
    Worthy, Jerel

IR Designated to Return
    Harris, DuJuan

PUP
    Richardson, Sean

I think this would suffice. Go with one less RB, allowing Harris to return in 6 weeks if need be. Seems Starks is healthy, and simply had a fumble that was really a sound play by the defender. Harris seems unhealthy at the moment, and may just need more time, or possibly a year stashed away on IR. I haven't been sold on Alex Green like some have. I'm afraid letting Starks walk may be a mistake. Would love to keep Green around, but I think backs with his skill level will be readily available in FA if need be. I doubt other teams are pining to sign him, where I don't feel the same way about Starks. I bet there is a line of teams who would sign Starks in a heartbeat.

We keep 4 TEs, able to use any as a WR. Ross is out at WR with Hyde taking over his return duties. LBs are solid, with Moses and Lattimore hitting the bricks after poor Pre Season game performances.

Both OL and DL have good numbers for depth, with the best players we have there. Maybe one of the OL gets dropped for a FA signing after roster cuts, as we could use better OT depth.

Brandon Smith has had his rough moments, but also some pretty good ones to offset. He is super raw, but has all the size/speed to go with some ball skills to develop further. Those same qualities might make him too much of a risk to put on the PS. Maybe could work him in at S or Micah Hyde if need be. Actually, Hyde looks like he could play anywhere in our secondary.

Chris Banjo makes this roster with some stellar play at S in Pre Season games.

Hoping to be able to stash QB BJ Coleman, WR Myles White and TE Jake Stoneburner on the PS. Maybe DT Jordan Miller.

I can't seem to give up on Sean Richardson. If he really is at no more risk of spinal injury as any other player out there, why not give him his shot? I am guessing they are thinking that they will, but are just trying to buy him a little more recovery time before putting him out there. I am hoping they are not writing him off.
    Gaycandybacon
    10 years ago

Here are my picks as of today:

QB
    [list=1]

• Rodgers, Aaron QB
  • Young, Vince QB[/list]

• RB
    1. Lacy, Eddie
    2. Franklin, Johnathan
    3. Starks, James

FB
    [list=1]
  • Kuhn, John
  • [/list]

WR
    [list=1]
  • Nelson, Jordy
  • Jones, James
  • Cobb, Randall
  • Boykin, Jarrett
  • Walker, Tyrone
  • [/list]

TE
    [list=1]
  • Finley, Jermichael
  • Quarless, Andrew
  • Mulligan, Matthew
  • Bostick, Brandon
  • [/list]

OL
    [list=1]
  • Bakhtiari, David
  • Sitton, Josh
  • Dietrich-Smith, Evan
  • Lang, T.J.
  • Barclay, Don
  • Van Roten, Greg
  • Lewis, Patrick
  • Taylor, Lane
  • Newhouse, Marshall
  • [/list]

DL
    [list=1]
  • Jones, Datone
  • Neal, Mike
  • Jolly, Johnny
  • Raji, B.J.
  • Pickett, Ryan
  • Boyd, Josh
  • Daniels, Mike
  • [/list]

LB
    [list=1]
  • Hawk, A.J.
  • Jones, Brad
  • Matthews, Clay
  • Perry, Nick
  • Francois, Robert
  • Palmer, Nate
  • Barrington, Sam
  • Manning, Terrell
  • Mulumba, Andy
  • [/list]

CB
    [list=1]
  • Shields, Sam
  • Williams, Tramon
  • Hayward, Casey
  • Hyde, Micah
  • House, Davon
  • Bush, Jarrett
  • [/list]

S
    [list=1]
  • Burnett, Morgan
  • McMillian, Jerron
  • Banjo, Chris
  • Smith, Brandon[/list]

• K
    [list=1]
  • Ramirez, Zach[/list]

• P
    [list=1]
  • Masthay, Tim[/list]

• LS
    [list=1]
  • Goode, Brett[/list]

• IR
    Sherrod, Derek,
    Tretter, JC
    Bulaga, Brian
    Worthy, Jerel

IR Designated to Return
    Harris, DuJuan

PUP
    Richardson, Sean

I think this would suffice. Go with one less RB, allowing Harris to return in 6 weeks if need be. Seems Starks is healthy, and simply had a fumble that was really a sound play by the defender. Harris seems unhealthy at the moment, and may just need more time, or possibly a year stashed away on IR. I haven't been sold on Alex Green like some have. I'm afraid letting Starks walk may be a mistake. Would love to keep Green around, but I think backs with his skill level will be readily available in FA if need be. I doubt other teams are pining to sign him, where I don't feel the same way about Starks. I bet there is a line of teams who would sign Starks in a heartbeat.

We keep 4 TEs, able to use any as a WR. Ross is out at WR with Hyde taking over his return duties. LBs are solid, with Moses and Lattimore hitting the bricks after poor Pre Season game performances.

Both OL and DL have good numbers for depth, with the best players we have there. Maybe one of the OL gets dropped for a FA signing after roster cuts, as we could use better OT depth.

Brandon Smith has had his rough moments, but also some pretty good ones to offset. He is super raw, but has all the size/speed to go with some ball skills to develop further. Those same qualities might make him too much of a risk to put on the PS. Maybe could work him in at S or Micah Hyde if need be. Actually, Hyde looks like he could play anywhere in our secondary.

Chris Banjo makes this roster with some stellar play at S in Pre Season games.

Hoping to be able to stash QB BJ Coleman, WR Myles White and TE Jake Stoneburner on the PS. Maybe DT Jordan Miller.

I can't seem to give up on Sean Richardson. If he really is at no more risk of spinal injury as any other player out there, why not give him his shot? I am guessing they are thinking that they will, but are just trying to buy him a little more recovery time before putting him out there. I am hoping they are not writing him off.

Originally Posted by: play2win 

Could Brandon Smith play S?

I also liked how you cut Jennings. I wanted him gone from the start haha.
    play2win
    10 years ago
    GCB, I knew I could slip this up somehow....

F.

Well, I guess I'll have to revisit MD Jennings. Trouble is, for me, I think we've seen the ceiling of Jennings, where I believe Brandon Smith's may be higher, and I also have great confidence in Micah Hyde. Was thinking the whole time Hyde could pop in at either S position if need be, whereas Smith making it there could simply be considered a roster spot. Maybe I have them listed incorrectly. I also think Banjo looks like more of a play maker than Jennings has.

Could Brandon Smith play S? I bet he could be groomed to play it. He is raw, but has size and speed that many teams today covet at CB or S.
    Gaycandybacon
    10 years ago

GCB, I knew I could slip this up somehow....

F.

Well, I guess I'll have to revisit MD Jennings. Trouble is, for me, I think we've seen the ceiling of Jennings, where I believe Brandon Smith's may be higher, and I also have great confidence in Micah Hyde. Was thinking the whole time Hyde could pop in at either S position if need be, whereas Smith making it there could simply be considered a roster spot. Maybe I have them listed incorrectly. I also think Banjo looks like more of a play maker than Jennings has.

Could Brandon Smith play S? I bet he could be groomed to play it. He is raw, but has size and speed that many teams today covet at CB or S.

I wanted Jennings gone before the draft. I thought they said he got bigger..? Yea, not so much.

I would be happy if they moved on from him, but I think from the lack of Saftey depth they can't get rid of them. I'm still grinding my teeth that they couldn't bring at least one in during the draft. At least we found Banjo. I like McMillian, I really want him to start this year. I just wish they brought in a guy with the size of Burnett.

I agree the same about Hyde. He could be our 3rd down slash swing safety. We could actually keep three excluding Smith btw. But I really want Smith on the PS. We need more big men in the secondary. He's gotten better each week.

Well the play against St. Louis was bad.. But I think he took a step up against the Seahawks. His size is definitely noticeable.

We could also pick up a Saftey from waviers if we kept only Burnett, McMillian, and Banjo. So there is that option.

play2win
    10 years ago

I agree the same about Hyde. He could be our 3rd down slash swing safety. We could actually keep three excluding Smith btw. But I really want Smith on the PS. We need more big men in the secondary. He's gotten better each week.

Well the play against St. Louis was bad.. But I think he took a step up against the Seahawks. His size is definitely noticeable.

We could also pick up a Saftey from waviers if we kept only Burnett, McMillian, and Banjo. So there is that option.

Originally Posted by: Gaycandybacon 

Yep. Was thinking Smith's being 6-1 204 with a 40' vertical jump and 4.37 - 4.41 40 times, plus some ball skills would tip the scales towards finding a roster spot for him to further develop, rather than exposing him to possible loss on the PS. I think he'd get scooped up by another team like pronto...

Hyde could well be a swing player in the secondary. You know, looking at his blitzing proficiency v. AZ, that had me thinking this kid is not far off from what Woodson brought us two or three years ago. Micah Hyde just seems to have "it." That knowledge of the game, and the ability to get to a point on the field in real time to make a play. Reads. Reacts. Finishes. What a pick by Ted!

The youth we have back there currently developing is remarkable - and many are considered "experienced." Shields, Hayward, Burnett, House, McMillian. Adding these two to the group seems pretty good.

I would love if Richardson is actually given a chance.

As for MD Jennings, I have yet to be really impressed by him. He's made a few plays here and there, but there is no consistency with his play. Rarely seems to have it all out there through an entire game, nor from one game to the next. And, the Seattle thing last year was such a bonehead play. Knock it down or away. Basic Football 101.
    Gaycandybacon
    10 years ago

Yep. Was thinking Smith's being 6-1 204 with a 40' vertical jump and 4.37 - 4.41 40 times, plus some ball skills would tip the scales towards finding a roster spot for him to further develop, rather than exposing him to possible loss on the PS. I think he'd get scooped up by another team like pronto...

Hyde could well be a swing player in the secondary. You know, looking at his blitzing proficiency v. AZ, that had me thinking this kid is not far off from what Woodson brought us two or three years ago. Micah Hyde just seems to have "it." That knowledge of the game, and the ability to get to a point on the field in real time to make a play. Reads. Reacts. Finishes. What a pick by Ted!

The youth we have back there currently developing is remarkable - and many are considered "experienced." Shields, Hayward, Burnett, House, McMillian. Adding these two to the group seems pretty good.

I would love if Richardson is actually given a chance.

As for MD Jennings, I have yet to be really impressed by him. He's made a few plays here and there, but there is no consistency with his play. Rarely seems to have it all out there through an entire game, nor from one game to the next. And, the Seattle thing last year was such a bonehead play. Knock it down or away. Basic Football 101.

Your probably right on the roster spot thing. I was thinking that he wasn't too impressive in the preseason but that potential was there enough to hide him in there.

His measurables alone might get him snatched up. I'm thinking he'll still be put on the PS though.

I'm pretty sure not one of our DBs tried to knock down the ball in that sequence either XD Kinda sad now that you think about it.
    play2win
    10 years ago
    Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Bounced into my own thread by the Z2C. We'll see who is more accurate...

If I could make only 1 change, it might be Alex Green, but I still feel they will battle Starks & Green to the end, and Starks wins out.
    play2win
    10 years ago
    Here are my updated picks to make the final 53:

QB
    [list=1]
  • Rodgers, Aaron QB
  • Young, Vince QB[/list]

• RB
    1. Lacy, Eddie
    2. Franklin, Johnathan
    3. Starks, James
    4. Green, Alex

FB
    [list=1]
  • Kuhn, John
  • [/list]

WR
    [list=1]
  • Nelson, Jordy
  • Jones, James
  • Cobb, Randall
  • Boykin, Jarrett
  • Walker, Tyrone
  • Ross, Jeremy
  • [/list]

TE
    [list=1]
  • Finley, Jermichael
  • Quarless, Andrew
  • Mulligan, Matthew
  • Bostick, Brandon
  • [/list]

OL
    [list=1]
  • Bakhtiari, David
  • Sitton, Josh
  • Dietrich-Smith, Evan
  • Lang, T.J.
  • Barclay, Don
  • Lewis, Patrick
  • Taylor, Lane
  • Newhouse, Marshall
  • [/list]

DL
    [list=1]
  • Jones, Datone
  • Neal, Mike
  • Jolly, Johnny
  • Raji, B.J.
  • Pickett, Ryan
  • Boyd, Josh
  • Daniels, Mike
  • Wilson, CJ
  • [/list]

LB
    [list=1]
  • Hawk, A.J.
  • Jones, Brad
  • Matthews, Clay
  • Perry, Nick
  • Palmer, Nate
  • Barrington, Sam
  • Manning, Terrell
  • Mulumba, Andy
  • [/list]

CB
    [list=1]
  • Shields, Sam
  • Williams, Tramon
  • Hayward, Casey
  • Bush, Jarrett
  • Smith, Brandon
  • [/list]

S
    [list=1]
  • Burnett, Morgan
  • McMillian, Jerron
  • Banjo, Chris
  • Hyde, Micah
  • [/list]

K
    [list=1]
  • Crosby, Mason[/list]

• P
    [list=1]
  • Masthay, Tim[/list]

• LS
    [list=1]
  • Goode, Brett[/list]

• IR
    Harris, DuJuan
    Bulaga, Brian
    Dorsey, Kevin

PUP
    Richardson, Sean
    Worthy, Jerel
    Tretter, JC
    Sherrod, Derek,

I look at some players who seem to have reached their peak vs. those who show promise of eclipsing that level of play. Davon House seems to have plateaued, where Brandon Smith looks to be raw, but is showing great instincts to go along with great size/speed. Francois, Lattimore, Moses all seem to have reached a threshold, where Manning, Mulumba, Barrington and Palmer look to possibly offer more for the future in backup roles. If the choice is MD Jennings or Micah Hyde in a backup S role, I'll easily go with Hyde, who I think offers better range, ball skills and tackling ability. CJ Wilson seems to have come along nicely this camp, as has Mike Neal, who actually can fit into the LB depth chart at OLB. This allows for great depth on the DL, and what should prove to be a great rotation.

I have Lane Taylor and Patrick Lewis making the team on promise more than straight performance, but I believe both will develop into solid OL players.

Ross saved his bacon last night, and Walker is too good to let go. Add to that Nelson & Cobb coming off injuries, and I think it would be smart to go with a larger group at WR.

I like keeping Quarless at TE, as he has proven himself to be a solid blocker and reliable receiver. I think he needs a few games to get into the swing. With an emphasis on the running game, we will need that blocking help for Bakhtiari/Barclay, allowing Finley to work the routes.

Alex Green barely makes it, but with emphasis on the run, it might be prudent to keep 4 RBs along with Kuhn at FB.

I feel badly for MD Jennings, Davon House, Ryan Taylor and Robert Francois in cutting them out of this list, as I like them all. I just see some of these other players as having more upside: Brandon Smith, Josh Boyd, Tyrone Walker, Terrell Manning, Patrick Lewis, Lane Taylor... I cannot see any of these last 6 players listed being retained on our PS. Other teams would be cherry picking them all out of our system within the week.

Then again, this is just my listing of what I feel are the most promising talents to keep for our 53 man roster. Let's see how it shakes out!
    buckeyepackfan
    10 years ago

Here are my updated picks to make the final 53:

QB
    [list=1]

• Rodgers, Aaron QB
  • Young, Vince QB[/list]

• RB
    1. Lacy, Eddie
    2. Franklin, Johnathan
    3. Starks, James
    4. Green, Alex

FB
    [list=1]
  • Kuhn, John
  • [/list]

WR
    [list=1]
  • Nelson, Jordy
  • Jones, James
  • Cobb, Randall
  • Boykin, Jarrett
  • Walker, Tyrone
  • Ross, Jeremy
  • [/list]

TE
    [list=1]
  • Finley, Jermichael
  • Quarless, Andrew
  • Mulligan, Matthew
  • Bostick, Brandon
  • [/list]

OL
    [list=1]
  • Bakhtiari, David
  • Sitton, Josh
  • Dietrich-Smith, Evan
  • Lang, T.J.
  • Barclay, Don
  • Lewis, Patrick
  • Taylor, Lane
  • Newhouse, Marshall
  • [/list]

DL
    [list=1]
  • Jones, Datone
  • Neal, Mike
  • Jolly, Johnny
  • Raji, B.J.
  • Pickett, Ryan
  • Boyd, Josh
  • Daniels, Mike
  • Wilson, CJ
  • [/list]

LB
    [list=1]
  • Hawk, A.J.
  • Jones, Brad
  • Matthews, Clay
  • Perry, Nick
  • Palmer, Nate
  • Barrington, Sam
  • Manning, Terrell
  • Mulumba, Andy
  • [/list]

CB
    [list=1]
  • Shields, Sam
  • Williams, Tramon
  • Hayward, Casey
  • Bush, Jarrett
  • Smith, Brandon
  • [/list]

S
    [list=1]
  • Burnett, Morgan
  • McMillian, Jerron
  • Banjo, Chris
  • Hyde, Micah
  • [/list]

K
    [list=1]
  • Crosby, Mason[/list]

• P
    [list=1]
  • Masthay, Tim[/list]

• LS
    [list=1]
  • Goode, Brett[/list]

• IR
    Harris, DuJuan
    Bulaga, Brian
    Dorsey, Kevin

PUP
    Richardson, Sean
    Worthy, Jerel
    Tretter, JC
    Sherrod, Derek,

I look at some players who seem to have reached their peak vs. those who show promise of eclipsing that level of play. Davon House seems to have plateaued, where Brandon Smith looks to be raw, but is showing great instincts to go along with great size/speed. Francois, Lattimore, Moses all seem to have reached a threshold, where Manning, Mulumba, Barrington and Palmer look to possibly offer more for the future in backup roles. If the choice is MD Jennings or Micah Hyde in a backup S role, I'll easily go with Hyde, who I think offers better range, ball skills and tackling ability. CJ Wilson seems to have come along nicely this camp, as has Mike Neal, who actually can fit into the LB depth chart at OLB. This allows for great depth on the DL, and what should prove to be a great rotation.

I have Lane Taylor and Patrick Lewis making the team on promise more than straight performance, but I believe both will develop into solid OL players.

Ross saved his bacon last night, and Walker is too good to let go. Add to that Nelson & Cobb coming off injuries, and I think it would be smart to go with a larger group at WR.

I like keeping Quarless at TE, as he has proven himself to be a solid blocker and reliable receiver. I think he needs a few games to get into the swing. With an emphasis on the running game, we will need that blocking help for Bakhtiari/Barclay, allowing Finley to work the routes.

Alex Green barely makes it, but with emphasis on the run, it might be prudent to keep 4 RBs along with Kuhn at FB.

I feel badly for MD Jennings, Davon House, Ryan Taylor and Robert Francois in cutting them out of this list, as I like them all. I just see some of these other players as having more upside: Brandon Smith, Josh Boyd, Tyrone Walker, Terrell Manning, Patrick Lewis, Lane Taylor... I cannot see any of these last 6 players listed being retained on our PS. Other teams would be cherry picking them all out of our system within the week.

Then again, this is just my listing of what I feel are the most promising talents to keep for our 53 man roster. Let's see how it shakes out!

Only 8 LBr's with 3 of them being rookies, that's a big risk.
    Not a whole lot of depth considering the injury problems that always seem to crop up at the position.
    I think there is only room for 2 of the 3 rookies, the 3rd will end up on PS.
    Then between Francoise, Lattimore and Moses, 2 of those 3 will make the team.

TE position after Finley is a toss up, I'm hoping you are right about only keeping 4, which 4, who knows.
    Move your #6 wr and your #8 O-lineman to PS to make room for the 2 extra LBr's and you have a pretty good list.

My only other thought is that Jennings and House are going to make the team, Nixon is to much of a project(PS), although Banjo has impressed the numbers just don't add up to him making the final 53, PS also.
    I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
    wpr
    • wpr
    • Preferred Member
    10 years ago
    This is the most aggressive list I have seen in a long long time. More vets turned out since Uncle Teddy came on board. I wouldn't mind them keeping 6 wr but it seems like such a reach and can put them in a bind elsewhere. Like you pointed out keeping both Taylor and Lewis is different.

It took me a while to figure out only 5 CB but I see you have Hyde with Safeties.
    UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (23h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (23h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
    packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
    beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
    Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
    beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
    beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
    beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
    beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
    dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
    dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
    Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
    beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
    Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
    beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.