uffda udfa
9 years ago

I thought this was an A.J.Hawk thread. He has given his best, but is just slowing down. I say try to trade him for Draft picks. I my opinion, The first 2015 Draft pick should be used to get the best Linebacker available.

Anyone know a good 6'4" to 6'5" , 250 lb Linebacker that will be a good pick. Must be strong, quick, and very smart. A list of 2 or 3 players could fuel a good discussion.

πŸ‘

Originally Posted by: Smokey 

You wouldn't get a 7th rounder for AJ Hawk. Guy has nothing left and when he did have something it wasn't much.

The kid from SCState can play...Joe Thomas...had he not been hurt in preseason, he may have actually been on the 53.

Wait, this is TT... he probably would've been PS'ed in favor of Bradford who didn't deserve it but was a draft pick. Kind of like Jumal Rolle severely outplaying Goodson but getting cut. Rolle has 3 picks for the Texans.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

You wouldn't get a 7th rounder for AJ Hawk. Guy has nothing left and when he did have something it wasn't much.

The kid from SCState can play...Joe Thomas...had he not been hurt in preseason, he may have actually been on the 53.

Wait, this is TT... he probably would've been PS'ed in favor of Bradford who didn't deserve it but was a draft pick. Kind of like Jumal Rolle severely outplaying Goodson but getting cut. Rolle has 3 picks for the Texans.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Took you awhile, but there you are!!!!

The Smartest man in Football is back!!!!

Damn, why the hell hasn't Ted Thompson been fired?????

One trick Pony, sooner or later, it all comes back to YOU hating on Ted Thompson, and you coming up with ridiculous claims trying to make Ted look bad!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, took you 8 pages this time you are losing your touch!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Rockmolder
9 years ago

Or like David Clowney, Lawrence Guy, Ricky Elmore...
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Took you awhile, but there you are!!!!

The Smartest man in Football is back!!!!

Damn, why the hell hasn't Ted Thompson been fired?????

One trick Pony, sooner or later, it all comes back to YOU hating on Ted Thompson, and you coming up with ridiculous claims trying to make Ted look bad!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, took you 8 pages this time you are losing your touch!!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Beyond all the nonsense you type in reply, explain to me who outplayed who in preseason... Demetri Goodson or Jumal Rolle? That's all there is in your reply...a non answer to that question...so I ask. Will you respond with an actual answer since you love talking football? Or...will you type nonsense in reply? I'm going with nonsense.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

uffda udfa
9 years ago
Buck... I thought this would help us understand who and where we are on this...

UserPostedImage

You are level 1 at the bottom of the pyramid, and not a very creative one at that. Soak that in for a second, if you can. It might help you. Might.

UserPostedImage

uffda udfa
9 years ago

Or like David Clowney, Lawrence Guy, Ricky Elmore...

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

What UDFA that had never been on the roster in a previous was kept over Clowney? BTW, do you know why they drafted Clowney in the first place? Sure it was to be a WR or was it for some other ST role?

Lawrence Guy was IR'ed.

Ricky Elmore...a DE conversion that failed... to compare his situation to Rolle's is ridiculous. We wanted to keep Rolle we just couldn't stomach cutting a draft pick to do it. With Elmore it was completely different. A little memory refresher...from ESPN.com

Worst pick: Ricky Elmore, OLB.

The Packers tried to convert Elmore (No. 197, 2011) from a defensive end at Arizona to an outside linebacker in their 3-4 scheme, but it did not work. They cut him at the end of training camp and thought so little of his potential that they did not bother even bringing him back to the practice squad.
UserPostedImage

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Buck... I thought this would help us understand who and where we are on this...

UserPostedImage

You are level 1 at the bottom of the pyramid, and not a very creative one at that. Soak that in for a second, if you can. It might help you. Might.

WOW, Now we have charts to look at!!!!!

Fool, when are you going to understand, you are irrelevant to me, accept for the fact that I have succeeded in getting you to do what you always do.

Quote other people, make irrelevant points, bash Ted Thompsons decisions, and best of all supplying me with laugh after laugh.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm not going to talk REAL football with you, why?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!

But please don't stop, it is amusing.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anybody ever going to lock this thread down?

I think everyone has agreed that AJ Hawk is not performing well at this point, the reason doesn't matter, it's just a fact.

I stated before, The Packers are lucky Barrington has shown he can replace Hawk and the D is better.

The only difference in opinions is what AJ Hawk has meant to The Packers his whole career, and as with most players, those views are never going to change.

Really is time to move on, but if I can get a few more laughs from reading "The most intelligent football mind" ever to grace this forum posts, so be it.
uffda udfa
9 years ago

WOW, Now we have charts to look at!!!!!

Fool, when are you going to understand, you are irrelevant to me, accept for the fact that I have succeeded in getting you to do what you always do.

Quote other people, make irrelevant points, bash Ted Thompsons decisions, and best of all supplying me with laugh after laugh.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I'm not going to talk REAL football with you, why?

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!

But please don't stop, it is amusing.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Anybody ever going to lock this thread down?

I think everyone has agreed that AJ Hawk is not performing well at this point, the reason doesn't matter, it's just a fact.

I stated before, The Packers are lucky Barrington has shown he can replace Hawk and the D is better.

The only difference in opinions is what AJ Hawk has meant to The Packers his whole career, and as with most players, those views are never going to change.

Really is time to move on, but if I can get a few more laughs from reading "The most intelligent football mind" ever to grace this forum posts, so be it.

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

Why would you want it locked? Now, if I know you, and I think I do, the last thing you would ever want is to lock a thread where you were just handing it to me post after post. Must be the opposite having you screaming UNCLE, Buck.

I'm glad we got a little football talk out of you after countless posts of bottom level pyramid reaction.

You're right....you aren't going to change your opinion of a Buckeye player... you'd rather go down with the ship than to ever admit you're wrong. I can somewhat admire that.

Just glad the AJ stuff is almost over...he'll be gone soon enough.

EDIT: BTW, I don't wish to fight with you. I understand you. No more AJ talk out of me. HE is irrelevant.
UserPostedImage

buckeyepackfan
9 years ago

Why would you want it locked? Now, if I know you, and I think I do, the last thing you would ever want is to lock a thread where you were just handing it to me post after post. Must be the opposite having you screaming UNCLE, Buck.

I'm glad we got a little football talk out of you after countless posts of bottom level pyramid reaction.

You're right....you aren't going to change your opinion of a Buckeye player... you'd rather go down with the ship than to ever admit you're wrong. I can somewhat admire that.

Just glad the AJ stuff is almost over...he'll be gone soon enough.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Damn, I put it there Straight as I can and you still won't stop your stupidity.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
uffda udfa
9 years ago
Going forward, Buck, focus on the pyramid and see if you can level up slowly but surely. It would be a tragedy for you to never take a step.

Fundamentals.
UserPostedImage