DakotaT
9 years ago
This game is squarely on the shoulders of Bacteria and Bulaga. If they shit themselves and allow constant pressure, it might be rough. Let's hope McCarthey uses a rolling pocket, screen passes and max protection to nullify a very good pass rush.

Games like this should get you guys excited, not shitting your pants like little girls. Were not losing another game all year.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
9 years ago

Join GameDay Chat  and discuss the game via the instant chat feature.

Green Bay Packers ( 10 - 3 )
[list]Total Offense = 8th
Passing Offense = 8th
Rushing Offense = 20th

Total Defense = 23rd
Passing Defense = 11th
Rushing Defense = 27th

Points For = 31.7 (1st)
Points Against = 22.2 (16th)[/list]
UserPostedImage

Buffalo Bills ( 7 - 6 )
[list]

• Total Offense = 22nd
  • Passing Offense =17th
  • Rushing Offense = 25th

• Total Defense = 5th
  • Passing Defense = 5th
  • Rushing Defense = 8th

• Points For = 21.6 (19th)
  • Points Against = 18.5 (4th)[/list]
  • UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: MintBaconDrivel 

I'll take our points for and points against any day of the year. These rankings mean little to nothing. When you are averaging over 9 points a game better than your opponents, there's little to complain about.
    UserPostedImage
    warhawk
    9 years ago
    The Bill's are 1-6 against teams ranked in the upper half in scoring. (Went 1-1 against Miami).
    They are 6-0 against teams ranked in the bottom half.

Obviously, they have a good D and are trouble for any team that can't put up some points. This is not the Packers who are currently ranked #1 in scoring offense.

I think the Packer Defense will be able to hold it's own against Buffalo and if the offense doesn't pull a Detroit where they were just plain awful this should be a win for them.

The Packers know they have everything in front of them now and the road to the SB will be right there for them if they can stay home for the playoffs and that's huge and no one is more aware of this than the players. Incentive is not an issue here.
    "The train is leaving the station."
    yooperfan
    9 years ago

The Bill's are 1-6 against teams ranked in the upper half in scoring. (Went 1-1 against Miami).
    They are 6-0 against teams ranked in the bottom half.

Obviously, they have a good D and are trouble for any team that can't put up some points. This is not the Packers who are currently ranked #1 in scoring offense.

I think the Packer Defense will be able to hold it's own against Buffalo and if the offense doesn't pull a Detroit where they were just plain awful this should be a win for them.

The Packers know they have everything in front of them now and the road to the SB will be right there for them if they can stay home for the playoffs and that's huge and no one is more aware of this than the players. Incentive is not an issue here.

Originally Posted by: warhawk 

After the 15-1 2011 season the Packers had everything in front of them and had all the incentive of staying at home for the playoffs and promptly came out and shit the bed against the Giants.

Just sayin.

nyrpack
    9 years ago
    i like the pack 28-17 !!
    jimmy b.
    DoddPower
    9 years ago

After the 15-1 2011 season the Packers had everything in front of them and had all the incentive of staying at home for the playoffs and promptly came out and shit the bed against the Giants.

Just sayin.

Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

True, but this is a better and more experienced team, imo.
    OlHoss1884
    9 years ago
    I think the Packers won't let down by taking them too lightly after the close call last week. The Buffalo defense will keep them close and maybe even hold Rodgers to 2 TD passes, but I think the Packers score at leastr once on defense and force 3 turnovers, and that becomes the difference,,,27-20 Packers
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" --Albert Einstein
    9 years ago
    24-20

With a Rodgers game winning drive
    UserPostedImage
    beast
    9 years ago

The Bills defense front does scary me, they have the most sacks in the NFL.

And in games where Rodgers has been slowed down/or struggles then the whole team has struggled (other than the Lions game, when the defense played very well and the offense played poorly, and some how fans still blamed the loss on the defense).

UserPostedImage
    Gilligan
    9 years ago
    I hope that I am wrong here, but..

The Bills have been strong against the run at home this season, I don’t see the Packers having a lot of success there. That puts the game on Rodgers and without the time to do the things he has done in the last couple games.
    The Bills will get pressure on Aaron Rodgers today and the they WILL sack Rodgers if he holds the ball against them.

The Bills offense, lead by good ol Neckbeard, while less than great, will put up enough points due to the Packers less than stellar "defense on the road performance".

I believe the Packers will finish the season by winning their last two games and winning the division in the process, but not this week.
    I sense a loss brought on by a very good defense in a hostile environment.

Bills 24 Packers 20

Interesting sidenote:
    Both teams are looking to sweep the other’s division.
    The Packers have beaten the Jets, Miami, and New England.
    Buffalo has beaten the Bears, Vikings and Lions.

I am chosen by many but taken by no one.