uffda udfa
9 years ago
Faced 3 teams considered great defenses... 3 eggs laid.

Team not built to go toe to toe with teams like Seattle or Detroit...Oh, sure we'll likely beat Detroit because it's at home, but we have 20+ years of history on our side going into that game.

Rodgers, who hates even being asked an innocent question about his personal life must've been all screwed up in the head knowing his girlfriend told the world they don't do it on gamedays. BTW, I believe she's about as much of a girlfriend as Manti Teo's while he was at Notre Dame.

Defense plays well and our HOF QB can't even play a below average game...that's all we needed. Instead, he plays a brutal game only Johnny Manziel could appreciate.

Aaron...I have 9 letters for you... P R E T E N D E R, pretender.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Faced 3 teams considered great defenses... 3 eggs laid.

Team not built to go toe to toe with teams like Seattle or Detroit...Oh, sure we'll likely beat Detroit because it's at home, but we have 20+ years of history on our side going into that game.

Rodgers, who hates even being asked an innocent question about his personal life must've been all screwed up in the head knowing his girlfriend told the world they don't do it on gamedays. BTW, I believe she's about as much of a girlfriend as Manti Teo's while he was at Notre Dame.

Defense plays well and our HOF QB can't even play a below average game...that's all we needed. Instead, he plays a brutal game only Johnny Manziel could appreciate.

Aaron...I have 9 letters for you... P R E T E N D E R, pretender.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Some are acting like Aaron Rodgers is the only person who has a girlfriend in the NFL. STFU about it already.

The Packers can beat Detroit and if they play mistake free they can beat Seattle too.

As for the Bills, it's not like the Bills are a cake walk. Why our fans refuse to give proper credit is beyond me. And yet those same fans say the 20+ years vs Lions at Lambeau Field are why Packers will win Week 17 yet they ignore this??

Ralph Wilson Stadium has been a late-season House of Horrors for visiting quarterbacks. Since 2000, the Bills have hosted 31 games there in December and January, in which only one opposing QB passed for at least 300 yards: Tom Brady (329 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int in 2005). Bills opponents have collectively thrown more interceptions (33) than touchdown passes (24) in those games.

The key is how the Packers respond from a game like this. If they come out focused and swinging, great. If they come out undisciplined and mistake prone then they won't make it all the way.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
9 years ago

What does that have to do with yesterday?

Yet somehow Aaron Rodgers having a girlfriend has something to do with yesterday's performance?

What a joke.

Quit with the pathetic excuses and reaches for BS. Face it, the Packers always struggle against teams who are more physical than they are. And when it is cold, it is WORSE. Which is why I don't see why so many think Packers need home field advantage. They would be better off playing in a dome during January.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Yet somehow Aaron Rodgers having a girlfriend has something to do with yesterday's performance?

What a joke.

Quit with the pathetic excuses and reaches for BS. Face it, the Packers always struggle against teams who are more physical than they are. And when it is cold, it is WORSE. Which is why I don't see why so many think Packers need home field advantage. They would be better off playing in a dome during January.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Seattle doesn't have a dome so that's a double whammy.

You really don't understand Aaron Rodgers very well do you? Did you ever see the 60 minutes piece on him and all the commentary that came out of it after? Go back and refresh yourself. The guy is a major douche when it comes to his public perception. He's quite childish when it comes to what gets out about him and you are saying it's irrelevant that a couple of days before the game Olivia Munn announces that her and Rodgers don't boink on game days? So, the guy who won't even answer a question about who he is dating or who he's been seen with and bristles at those who would ask such questions was completely unaffected by the story that came out. Okay. I was very high on your post about how these guys are human beings and are affected by the same kind of things we are. You were 100% correct, yet, somehow, here you're dismissing the idea that having some sordid details of your personal life come out publicly would not affect you at all at your job? Really? C'mon man.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Zero2Cool
9 years ago

Seattle doesn't have a dome so that's a double whammy.

You really don't understand Aaron Rodgers very well do you? Did you ever see the 60 minutes piece on him and all the commentary that came out of it after? Go back and refresh yourself. The guy is a major douche when it comes to his public perception. He's quite childish when it comes to what gets out about him and you are saying it's irrelevant that a couple of days before the game Olivia Munn announces that her and Rodgers don't boink on game days? So, the guy who won't even answer a question about who he is dating or who he's been seen with and bristles at those who would ask such questions was completely unaffected by the story that came out. Okay. I was very high on your post about how these guys are human beings and are affected by the same kind of things we are. You were 100% correct, yet, somehow, here you're dismissing the idea that having some sordid details of your personal life come out publicly would not affect you at all at your job? Really? C'mon man.

What is being said here is MORE credit to the Bills (look at the facts) than BLAME about him having a girlfriend who OMG said they don't have sex on game day! OMG!

You don't think she knew she was going to be asked questions like this? You don't think she spoke to Aaron first? The show's platform is not a secret. You really think you know Aaron better than she does? You think she just walking down the street and pulled onto the set and randomly asked questions?

Stop using the girlfriend as an excuse. Aaron Rodgers played like crap. The Bills have been playing QB's very well at their place and especially last two games. Blame goes onto the Packers as well as more credit to the Bills defense. The Packers had a plan until they got punched in the mouth. They couldn't punch back. That is the problem here.
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
9 years ago
Zero...we absolutely don' t see that interview the same way... you are honestly typing you think she spoke with Aaron about it beforehand and he was okay with it? Listen to yourself. Really. She told Aaron, I'm going to speak about our SEX life and he was good with that when you can't even ask him a question about proposal rumors, or who he was with? Guy gets pissed when asked simple innocent questions about his personal life and he's telling his gal it's okay to talk about their bedroom habits? Riiiight. Riiiight.

UserPostedImage

steveishere
9 years ago
Some people sure do think they know a lot about someone they've never even met.
uffda udfa
9 years ago

Some people sure do think they know a lot about someone they've never even met.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Another ridiculous comment. What? We don't know that Rodgers is intensely private when it comes to personal details of his life? Tell me we don't know that based on how he has been while in Green Bay.

State it.

UserPostedImage

steveishere
9 years ago

Another ridiculous comment. What? We don't know that Rodgers is intensely private when it comes to personal details of his life? Tell me we don't know that based on how he has been while in Green Bay.

State it.

We know he's private but we don't know him or how things that happen off the field effect him personally. We don't know to what extent those things do bother him or what effect those things have on his on field performance. I sincerely doubt Olivias comments had more of an effect than say Buffalo's coverage, the wind, Buffalo's pass rush, fan noise or many other factors. I guess Jordy, Adams, Quarless and Boykin were all super bothered by the comments as well.
uffda udfa
9 years ago

We know he's private but we don't know him or how things that happen off the field effect him personally. We don't know to what extent those things do bother him or what effect those things have on his on field performance. I sincerely doubt Olivias comments had more of an effect than say Buffalo's coverage, the wind, Buffalo's pass rush, fan noise or many other factors. I guess Jordy, Adams, Quarless and Boykin were all super bothered by the comments as well.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Go back and look at the comments that came out after Rodgers 60 Minutes interview...he was very upset with the way he was portrayed and what was left out of the interview. The piece referenced he hated for people to say to him that he looked smaller in person than on TV.

As for the Jones vs. Patterson thing...I stand by that. I was lamenting that we never take a playmaker up high...had nothing to do specifically with Patterson, himself. I was detailing the mindset of the two franchises...Minnesota drafts playmakers up high...we do not.

Jones is no less a bust than Patterson at this point with the exception that Patterson has actually made some splash plays. I would LOVE having him in Green Bay for return ability alone over Datone Stiff Jones.

UserPostedImage