DoddPower
7 years ago

Opium poppy seeds defined as "drugs" by the federal government. Otherwise known as a natural plant.

Heroin...It's natural so it's gotta be okay just like 7water Hemlock, which is also natural. Gets old reading how people who just wanna get high preach how it being natural makes it innocuous. No one was put on this earth to get drunk or high but it's amazing how many spend their short time here chasing just that.

Get help Sam.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

I'm OK with any plant being legal. Synthesized drugs can be different, perhaps, but I am still pretty uncertain that the government should be spending it's time on such things. Moreover, pot is not heroin. I can go to a weed shop and buy all I want legally. I don't. Getting high has nothing to do with this. I can also go and get piss drunk wasted legally in many places if I want, but I don't do that either (well, at least very very few places, and only where such behavior is acceptable and expected). Typical weak argument. This is more about one's philosophy on the role of government, priorities, and utilization of limited resources, not about the legality of a plant, or a mushroom. Or even the world's oldest profession.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Or even the world's oldest profession.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

Dude, what does prostitution have to do with smoking weed, bro?
UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
7 years ago

I'm OK with any plant being legal. Synthesized drugs can be different, perhaps, but I am still pretty uncertain that the government should be spending it's time on such things. Moreover, pot is not heroin. I can go to a weed shop and buy all I want legally. I don't. Getting high has nothing to do with this. I can also go and get piss drunk wasted legally in many places if I want, but I don't do that either (well, at least very very few places, and only where such behavior is acceptable and expected). Typical weak argument. This is more about one's philosophy on the role of government, priorities, and utilization of limited resources, not about the legality of a plant, or a mushroom. Or even the world's oldest profession.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

Ironically, one of my strongest beliefs in life is Big Pharma is truly and literally Satan on this earth. The amount of people we have on legal and synthetic chemicals in this country is beyond crisis levels. Human beings are largely no longer human because their brains have been modified by the drugs they're put on, legally dispensed. Those who dispense these legal synthetic chemicals should be in jail for stealing from people the essence of being human. It's something to cry, fight, rally to change. Our world has lost itself due to things synthesized in some lab. People just don't see it.

However, as much of a homeopath as I am, nobody was put here to be drug controlled natural or unnatural just like u weren't sent here to ingest hemlock.

Deal with life in all it's ugliness instead of escaping through drugs and alcohol. I don't believe NFL players mostly smoke weed for pain. It's done for pleasure.

I think cannabis should have it's pain properties isolated and put in pill form. Ironic, that I'm for this kind of synthesis but... I've always contended that dopers have driven this legalization crusade under the guise of false pretenses. Put the pain relief in a pot pill and tell the dopers they can't get high from smoking. The legalization movement would die if people knew they couldn't smoke to get high. I'd just laugh thinking those dopers cried about how it was good for pain. Great. Here's your pot pain pill. You don't get to smoke it. Those dopers would revolt because it has always been about getting high. I will remain strongly against legalization because it's premise is a lie.

I should have noted that tax revenue is another cry of the dopers. Yup. Put it in an OTC pain pill and you'll get 10x the tax revenue generated, but, again, it's never been about pain management or tax revenue...The liars just wanna get high.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

steveishere
7 years ago

Ironically, one of my strongest beliefs in life is Big Pharma is truly and literally Satan on this earth. The amount of people we have on legal and synthetic chemicals in this country is beyond crisis levels. Human beings are largely no longer human because their brains have been modified by the drugs they're put on, legally dispensed. Those who dispense these legal synthetic chemicals should be in jail for stealing from people the essence of being human. It's something to cry, fight, rally to change. Our world has lost itself due to things synthesized in some lab. People just don't see it.

However, as much of a homeopath as I am, nobody was put here to be drug controlled natural or unnatural just like u weren't sent here to ingest hemlock.

Deal with life in all it's ugliness instead of escaping through drugs and alcohol. I don't believe NFL players mostly smoke weed for pain. It's done for pleasure.

I think cannabis should have it's pain properties isolated and put in pill form. Ironic, that I'm for this kind of synthesis but... I've always contended that dopers have driven this legalization crusade under the guise of false pretenses. Put the pain relief in a pot pill and tell the dopers they can't get high from smoking. The legalization movement would die if people knew they couldn't smoke to get high. I'd just laugh thinking those dopers cried about how it was good for pain. Great. Here's your pot pain pill. You don't get to smoke it. Those dopers would revolt because it has always been about getting high. I will remain strongly against legalization because it's premise is a lie.

I should have noted that tax revenue is another cry of the dopers. Yup. Put it in an OTC pain pill and you'll get 10x the tax revenue generated, but, again, it's never been about pain management or tax revenue...The liars just wanna get high.

Who cares though? Pretty much everything people want is driven by pleasure. People don't put seasoning on their food because they need it but because the taste gives them pleasure. If someone wants to put garlic salt in their fruit loops I don't give a shit even though that sounds disgusting to me. If someone wants to smoke a joint in their house because it makes them happy who cares. I enjoy a glass of bourbon here and there but I don't really feel like it's "helping me deal with the ugliness of life" or anything like that nevertheless I still find it pleasureable, same with beer or wine. It would be pretty annoying if someone tried to stop me from doing that just because they view my reasons differently.
nerdmann
7 years ago
Shields may very well have been a first round pick if he hadn't been busted with weed a week before the draft. That's how we got him as an UDFA.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
sschind
7 years ago

WHAT?!? 😕
You think police would turn a blind eye to a bust?
You must be smoking some very strong stuff!

[list=1]Only time I've heard the Police turn a blind eye is (sometimes) when

• they think it was an honest and simple mistake
  • when the paperwork they'll have to do is worse than the offense
  • no government body is willing to pay for the person to be in jail
  • when that person is fairly politically connected[/list]

Originally Posted by: beast 

• Rumor has it he did just receive a suspicious looking package from Colorado...I'm just sayin.
    uffda udfa
    7 years ago

Who cares though? Pretty much everything people want is driven by pleasure. People don't put seasoning on their food because they need it but because the taste gives them pleasure. If someone wants to put garlic salt in their fruit loops I don't give a shit even though that sounds disgusting to me. If someone wants to smoke a joint in their house because it makes them happy who cares. I enjoy a glass of bourbon here and there but I don't really feel like it's "helping me deal with the ugliness of life" or anything like that nevertheless I still find it pleasureable, same with beer or wine. It would be pretty annoying if someone tried to stop me from doing that just because they view my reasons differently.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

I understand what you're saying but garlic on cereal doesn't impair judgment. Getting high and drunk does. Over 50℅ of crime is committed due to the impact of drugs.

People enjoy smoking cigs or cigars but that behavior impacts me so it's rightfully banned in public places. Your right for pleasure ends where it infringes on my rights. Having a public high on marijuana is a baffling thing to try and enable.

People love cocaine, heroin, meth. .. just let them do it because it's pleasurable? No.

I'm fine with people who want to use alcohol in very moderate amounts. More than that is disgraceful IMO. U R not here to be high or drunk...Murder. Steal. Etc. I don't care who enjoys it.

Drunks wanna drink...Dopers wanna get high...And kids wanna eat junk food all day.
    UserPostedImage
    Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

uffda udfa
    7 years ago

Shields may very well have been a first round pick if he hadn't been busted with weed a week before the draft. That's how we got him as an UDFA.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Joe Whitt is the one who said Sam could've been a 1st rounder IF he'd been a DB longer at Miami.
    UserPostedImage

steveishere
    7 years ago

I understand what you're saying but garlic on cereal doesn't impair judgment. Getting high and drunk does. Over 50℅ of crime is committed due to the impact of drugs.

People enjoy smoking cigs or cigars but that behavior impacts me so it's rightfully banned in public places. Your right for pleasure ends where it infringes on my rights. Having a public high on marijuana is a baffling thing to try and enable.

People love cocaine, heroin, meth. .. just let them do it because it's pleasurable? No.

I'm fine with people who want to use alcohol in very moderate amounts. More than that is disgraceful IMO. U R not here to be high or drunk...Murder. Steal. Etc. I don't care who enjoys it.

Drunks wanna drink...Dopers wanna get high...And kids wanna eat junk food all day.

I'm not sure our laws though have really kept people who want to do those things from doing them. It's mostly just adding another layer of destruction to their lives while adding money and power to nasty cartels and dealers.
    uffda udfa
    7 years ago

I'm not sure our laws though have really kept people who want to do those things from doing them. It's mostly just adding another layer of destruction to their lives while adding money and power to nasty cartels and dealers.

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

You're right. They haven't. This is the kind of argument that grates me to no end.

People still commit murder although it's not legal. Those who want to murder are going to murder. Based on this logically bereft argument that drugs should be legal because people are still going to do them should we then legalize murder? The fact that we have a morally bankrupt society that wants to go through life high doesn't mean it should be enabled. I don't want to deal with drunk and high people out wandering the streets. We have public intoxication laws to protect from that.

Personally, I'll never understand what drives a person to want to get drunk or high. Life might suck but deal with it. I never meant to imply having a glass of bourbon meant you weren't. We all know the difference between someone who drinks to get buzzed or drunk vs. someone who just enjoys it. I would argue that if you took the buzz angle away from alcohol close to 100% would stop consuming it. Non alcoholic beverages only sell to recovering alcoholics and those who don't drink. Those who drink are seeking some form of mood alteration and that fits with escaping from life's ugliness.
    UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (17h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (18h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (22h) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
    packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
    beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
    Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
    beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
    beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
    beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
    beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
    dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
    dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
    Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
    beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
    Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
    beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.