Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago
The Carl Vinson strike group, which includes 3 guided missile destroyers, was diverted from its scheduled deployment in Australia and is steaming toward Korea as we speak. Cant wait to see what "the News" tells us that Kim Jong-un did in the coming weeks.

The drums of war are beating. Wars are good business for the media and their big oil and military industrial complex sponsors.
Cheesey
7 years ago
Well, North Korea has been flaunting it's nuclear weapons for a long time now. And their leader is a KOOK, who can't be trusted.
Had the U.S. clamped down on this (and his father) clown when they had the chance, we wouldn't have to be in fear of what he might do.
He's a REAL dictator, which wouldn't surprise me at all if he starts a nuclear war.
He's right along side of guys like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein and the likes.

Now it's too late to stop this yahoo. He already has the weapons, and he's just crazy enough to use them.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago
This is just a consequence of not learning from history. If Trump and Pack Fan with Twins and you were President of N. Korea, what would you guys do, not have nukes? Tell me the difference between Trump and Kim Jong-un. Thugs and thuggery begats more thuggery. Why can we have nukes but not them? He's threatened to use nukes DEFENSIVELY, What's wrong with that? He's insane?

Okay China says we're sending "a very very powerful armada" to the US, with "our submarines, which are more powerful than aircraft carries" WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD THE US DO?! Say welcome? This guy's reaction is 100% rational. The insane one is your yellow Cheetoh President...LOL

Just you listen to the way that insane fuck was talking on that interview I linked to? Fucking Trump got on TV and bragged about how he's sending and "armada" "and we have the best military, very very powerful. There is one country that has actually used nukes offensively, who was that?

When the nukes fly, it's not Trumps fault, it is your and PFWT's fault and all the stupid redneck's that are standing by watching this bullshit. YOU ARE TO BLAME!

YOU ARE KILLING YEMAN CHILDREN! Get off your dead ass call your congressmen and tell them to stop being bully fucks! STOP KILLING CIVILIANS in Yeman! Many are protesting this at UN today; you wont hear about your country's murderous behavior on your local "news." But, oh the poor children of Syria, boohoo [But we dont want those ragheads refugees in our wonderful country].

STOP watching corporate news; unless its to get a list of advertisers to boycott. Punish the media for their treason, dont reward it.

Grrr, we hate terrorists, let's get those fuckers. Okay, go ahead, how's that working? Our policies have turned terrorists into armies like ISIS with Capitols [EG Raqqa].

Ya got 2 kids that are fighting; let's have them fight each other. Yea that's solve it. As adults we know only an inmature macho dumbass rednecks solve there issues like a stupid barbarian.

How 'bout this. That Rosa Parks just dont know her place and those troublemaking Blacks sitting at an all white only lunch counter, so let's beat them into submission, more laws to oppress those uppity Blacks. How'd that work?

How about this. Find out what is pissing them off. Then look in the mirror and ask if they have a point. If they do then dont go kill them....STOP INTERFERING in their governments, stop KILLING them, stop being an imperialistic occupying force. Stop oppressing Blacks. Teach your children to solve issues like adults.

Stop for a second. Imagine your father is dictator of N. Korea and the reigns get handed over to you. What are you going to do to protect your people amongst a world of predators? There is a world of predators around you, #1 is the fucking United States, refusing to work within the confines of international law, when our big oil interests . A real patriot doesn't just wrap himself in the flag and says whatever my government does is right; once this becomes the plurality we dont live in America.

Your neighbor could probably beat you and take your shit, he doesn't because he either likes you or he's afraid what happens when you call the cops. If he's determined to take your shit and the cops laugh at you when you call, you're going to need to go get a gun.

If you create a UN that really protects the world from blood thirsty imperialist fucks that ILLEGALLY impose their will on sovereign nations, like the US, Kim Jong-un would have no need to "get a gun" like you would need to stop your neighbor.

Americans are just totally fucked up. Who are the first terrorists, you read about in school? Yes, George Washington and the revolutionary army. They flouted all acceptable form of warfare. They said the government is wrong and we're not gonna take it no more. Now if England would have won that war; a few years later there'd be another; then another. As they took more stringent controls to stop the next rebellion; they'd create more revolutionaries. Why are our terrorists heros?

Let's look ahead 10 years:
How about India/Pakistan's nukes?. As the Cheetoh fuck assaults the planet with his big oil buddies and pretends that climate change doesn't exists [Like a fucking unintelligent child scrunching his face, holding his breath closing eyes and sticking fingers in his ears] and sea level rises and Pakistan and India's existence is threatened, their people will elect or revolution will seat a populist insane fuck like Trump, who will use nukes in reaction to the world's indifference to sea level rise.
Pack93z
7 years ago

And their leader is a KOOK, who can't be trusted.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Is this not a universal statement for their side and ours?

UserPostedImage

Every time Trump speaks, directly countering a previous personal statement or claim, I think of that damn "squirrel".

Quintessential "winging it" !

Or bait and switch... your choice.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
Carl Vinson, that just leaves us 9 other active Carrier groups in the Navy alone.

Unlike other countries, our military is designed to fight away from home on multiple fronts.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DoddPower
7 years ago

Carl Vinson, that just leaves us 9 other active Carrier groups in the Navy alone.

Unlike other countries, our military is designed to fight away from home on multiple fronts.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Well let's do it then!!! Yeaaah bro!! Ooooraaaaah!!
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Now you're getting it. We are the #1 terrorist and imperialistic force on the planet today and our behavior recruits and fills the ranks of the # 2 and 3 [ISIS and ISIL] terrorist groups.

There has now been a full week of protesting in front of UN as a result of us releasing chemical weapons n children in Yeman just like Assad. Oh wait, I guess we didn't use chemical weapons; so that's okay.

How can someone be outraged over deaths of children in Syria at Assad's hand and not be just as upset when your country kills children in Yeman? The answer is corporate media doesn't talk about Yeman; you cant care about something you dont know about. We are being manipulated.
Cheesey
7 years ago
I don't have to write a book to make my point.
North Korea is communist. They kill their own people that don't agree with what their government says.
If it was that way here, Dodd and Barfarn would be dead.
Is that difference enough for you?
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

I don't have to write a book to make my point.
North Korea is communist. They kill their own people that don't agree with what their government says.
If it was that way here, Dodd and Barfarn would be dead.
Is that difference enough for you?

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

We enslaved Blacks...did that give other countries the right to Invade to impose their beliefs on us?

This year we have killed more civilians that any other government, including N. Korea, does that give others the right to invade to impose their beliefs on us.

Saudi Arabia thinks women should rarely be seen and never heard, do they have the right to invade because of our belief?

Canada believes health care is an inalienable right the the US G is denying its citizens and allowing insurance companies to rape and pillage the People; do they have the right to invade?

China and Russia also imprison dissidents; should we threaten their invasions?

Sisi of Egypt and the Saudi monarchy are no less oppressive to the People and women than N.Korea. Why are they allies; but Korea is not?

When the Ayatollah deposed of our murderous friend, The Shah, in Iran we provided military support to Iraq and their wonderful leader Sadam Hussein. Sadam became our ally and the government sycophant media told us that the Ayatollah was a bad guy. The truth, The Shah, our ally, the guy we installed after engineering a coup on a man who loved his People [Mosaddegh], was a much bigger despot killer than the Ayatollah or Mosseddegh.

A few years later our interests change and the sychophant media tells us that now it is Sadam that is the real bad guy; oh and that he has WMD.

Our government is run by blood thirsty amoral psychopathic corporations that will climb into bed with any skank whore country no matter the number of venereal diseases or oozing sores the whore has as long as its in their interest. Now, if we decide we dont like the whore anymore then the sycophant media reports on how skanky she is.

You are being manipulated; many reside in the US, but no longer live in America. The concept of America is becoming a myth and it will disappear if action is not taken.
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
You know where the countries borders are. you are free to get the hell out.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (15h) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
Zero2Cool (15h) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
Zero2Cool (19h) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
Zero2Cool (19h) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Recent Topics
13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.