Cheesey
3 years ago
Zero, they will ignore the facts, saying “that’s just the cops story! That’s what they want you to believe!”
Then keep on “protesting police brutality”.
They never will even consider that he wasn’t just some innocent man, shot by the evil police JUST because he was black.
These people don’t care about the truth. They just want more excuses to play their two most favorite cards. The “race card” and the “victim card”. Facts don’t matter.

When the rioters didn’t take the time or effort to find out the facts before they exploded their hate upon Kenosha, it was obvious they were just looking to riot and loot. Facts be damned.
UserPostedImage
dhazer
3 years ago

It's lamentable that some are so stuck in their safe little white bubbles that they think this is how the world works.

What crime did Breonna Taylor commit? Sleeping soundly in her own house?
What crime did Atatiana Jefferson commit? She left her front door open, and her neighbor called the police on her. The police shot and killed her through her window.
What crime did Stephon Clark commit? He was shot multiple times because police thought he had a gun. He had a mobile phone.
What crime did Botham Jean commit? He was shot and killed after an off duty police officer broke into HIS home, thinking it was hers.
What crime did Philando Castile commit? He was shot and killed during a traffic stop after informing the police he was in possession of a firearm he legally owned - he did everything exactly as suggested by the paternalists in this thread, and was still killed.

And these are just recent examples. I can keep going if you like.

Even in cases where a crime was allegedly committed, the use of excessive force is a problem that we need to talk about. George Floyd was held on the ground and strangled to death because he may have counterfeited a $20 bill. Eric Garner was strangled to death because he may have been selling loose cigarettes. Just a couple days ago, Ramon Lopez was held for 6 minutes on the blacktop in the scorching Arizona heat, he died moments later in a cop car. His crime? He allegedly stole a drink from a gas station. Again, I can keep going with examples where black people and people of color have been injured or killed due to excessive force. Jacob Blake is not an outlier, he's merely one more example of a systemic problem.

Additionally, it's very telling that there has been not one single mention in this thread of the white supremacist wanna be cop that murdered 2 people and wounded a third during the protests that were sparked by Jacob Blake's death. The little shit that was allowed to walk past the police and drive home to Illinois before being politely taken into custody. This is apparently not concerning to anyone here? But oh boy, if you resist arrest, you'll get what's coming to you!

Originally Posted by: earthquake 

Lets blow holes in your so called facts because you must be one of the people that don't wait for facts to come out.

What crime did Breonna Taylor commit? Sleeping soundly in her own house? She was sleeping at her B/f's best friends house because he is in jail, and the police made a search for drugs because guess what he was a drug dealer and she was caught in the crossfire. So how innocent can she be if her b/f is in prison for drugs and shes sleeping with his best friend that is a drug dealer.

What crime did Atatiana Jefferson commit? This is a put yourself into the cops shoes, They were called because of an open door so probably thinking robbery, She was home and was shot thru the window as you stated, but you forgot to state she had a gun by her that she was pointing towards the window before she was shot and that was right from her nephews account. She probably thought someone was breaking in and the police thought someone was robbing the place and was armed.

Clark I believe was taken out because the cops were not stable enough they run around afraid and you can't do that.

Botham Jean this was a sad one because he didn't do anything wrong and i am guessing she was over worked because how do you not know what apartment is yours and which I did find strange was how she just walked in. Could there be more than meets the eye on this one we don't know.

Lets get to the biggest BS story of them all George Floyd he resisted arrest, and they supposedly strangled him by kneeling on his neck. But watch other videos and not CNN, they have videos of when they tried to put him in the police car and he was saying he couldn't breath and they said they would leave the window open for him, they loosened his cuffs and sat and talked with him. Also when theypulled him out from his car he is seen putting drugs in his mouth (which later turned out to be fentanyl and the final autopsy actually shows he died from a drug induced heart attack, why do you think they are not talking about it anymore.

Now lets go to the newest icon the one that nfl players are putting his name on their helmets (imagine what the 14 yr old girl he raped must feel) Jacob Blake is a convicted felon with a restraining order to stay away from the lady he stole the keys from. He fought 2 officers and survived being tazed and still disobeyed the officers and told them he was going for a gun to shoot them. Ya like the cops should have just let him do that.

AAnd now to the point that has pissed me off the most. Kyle was not their to kill people and he is not a white supremacist. he was a 17 yr old that was at his job in Kenosha that day, he was also cleaning up all the graffiti from the idiots the night before. He did an interview before all of this went down and they asked why he was there and he said he is a trained emt and is there to help injured people during the protests and he was asked to protect the car dealership. And he didn't go looking for anyone to shoot. It all started when the ass clowns wanted to burn a gas station and Kyle took a fire extinguisher and put the dumpster out. Watch all the videos you will see the 1st ass nugget was actually begging to be shot when he was telling them to " shoot me nigga" . the cops wouldn't let him get down the road back to the dealership as seen in the videos so he was walking when that ass nugget started chasing him and throwing stuff at him. Then you will hear a shot from a hand gun that video even shows and thats when kyle turned and shot. ( he saved the tax payers tons of money because that ass nugget was a pedophile). He runs around the car and starts going towards the guy when he is told to get out of here and started getting chased. The next idiot actually swung and hit him in the back of the head which made him fall. As he is on the ground that same ass clown runs up and tried to kick him but gets away unhurt. Next you get the smart one and tries hitting him with a skateboard and he catches one right in the heart. ( he was also a felon) then the last one runs up to him with a pistol and gets his arm blown off. And the final part that made me laugh at your comments is that the all 3 had long history of being in jail and prison and ready for this they were all white. Now if he was a white supremacist why would he shoot white people? Even though the head shot dude did look like he would be a white supremacist.

So after all of this maybe people should wait to find out the full story before just claiming what the biased media wants you to know. Do you realize that you can donate money to all of these criminals that are black but facebook go fund me and others all blocked people helping Kyle. And one thing I forgot to mention and that is Antioch is only like a 20 minute drive to Kenosha so give up on the crossing the state line BS because he was in wisconsin all day.

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
dhazer
3 years ago
here is a good video about the guys getting shot.

Just Imagine this for the next 6-9 years. What a ride it will be 🙂 (PS, Zero should charge for this)
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
3 years ago
[quote=dhazer;433325]here is a good video about the guys getting shot.

Dhazer.....”c’mon man!!!” How DARE you do something so horrible, like pointing out FACTS!!!

There are too many people that don’t want facts to get in the way of their desired hate.
And the media is owned/ operated by those that want to vilify the police and white people. They don’t want to hold criminals responsible for their actions during the crimes they committed, or when they fight the police when the cops try to do their jobs and get evil people off the streets, to protect us.
Like you said, where were the “me too” crowd when they SHOULD have been singing the praises of the police for getting rapist Blake off the streets, so he couldn’t rape anyone else.
Pick and choose, that’s what all these groups do. Ignore the rape, and try to make the rapist look like an innocent man, minding his own business, when he was attacked for no reason by evil police....just because of the color of his skin. (Not because he was an evil criminal resisting arrest)
Pure B.S. if you ask me.
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
3 years ago
Have any of you ever had something horrible done to you by the police? Have you been wrongfully accused of anything? Have you been screamed at as a 13 year old boy by the police for doing nothing wrong? Have you been kicked in the face multiple times, losing many teeth, laying bloodied on the ground, & the 3 people who did it to you got no charges even though they admitted what they did? Have you gone to a district attorney to beg for some help with both of these situations & got turned away? NO? YES? These things happened to one of my sons & my husband. The one with my son was particularly horrible because guns were drawn, they were screamed at over & over again, called "cop haters", & all because a little old lady across the street from the home they were in somehow thought they broke into the house. My son & 2 friends had been at this kids home multiple times over the years, all of them very quiet shy guys. They were doing nothing but playing xbox. They saw the cops in the back yard with their guns out & the police dog too. So, they called their mom - she in turn called the police to inform them that her son & his friends were in there playing xbox, she told them to keep the door locked, & to stay inside. Didn't matter to the cops though - they were liars as far as they were concerned, there was NO WAY they couldn't have heard them yell into a slightly opened window with 2 dogs barking in the room while the police dog barked too. This shit happens every damn day you guys. My husband did nothing to provoke his attack either. We live in a small town near Peoria IL so it's the good ole boys crew for cops here. Our mayor is the town drunk & he doesn't want to rock the boat. My husband was attacked by people who were "good friends" with the mayor of Peoria so nothing happened to them. Stop being blind to the truth. Stop trying to make excuses for police acting like morons. The job of the police is to DE-ESCALATE THE SITUATION!!! That means you don't walk up to a situation, make assumptions with your God complex, & start shooting. I know good cops - my husband's best friend is the Captain for the Sheriff's office. No they're not ALL bad just like not ALL black people are bad. I always respected police, had a healthy fear of them, & now? Not an ounce of respect for the officers who get away with shit just because they're cops. You are aware that domestic violence is very prevalent with cops, right? These are NOT heroes - they are doing a job they are paid to do.
all_about_da_packers
3 years ago
^I'd like that post an infinite number of times, if I could. 4PackGirl dropping straight truths, and in the process proving what most of the corporate world is slowly realizing:

The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
3 years ago
abusus non tollit usum

the man is spot on:

in regard to Jacob Blake:

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Cheesey
3 years ago
Are there bad cops? Yes. And the things that happened to 4packs family members SHOULD have been prosecuted. There’s no excuse for that kind of crap from police.
But the cases that have been used by the media and “BLM” people have been shown to be criminals who got caught resisting arrest, and thus causing the police to have no choice but to use force to try to make the criminal compliant. Just today on the news on TV, they were showing the protests of “justice for Jacob Blake”, and making him out to be some innocent man. How do you think the girl who he raped feels , seeing all this sympathy for her rapist? All he had to do was let the cops arrest him without fighting them and he wouldn’t have been shot. He caused his own injuries by his actions. Tell me, what else we’re the police supposed to do? Let him take off with the car? Cause a high speed chase that could have got real innocent people hurt or killed, just like what happened in Milwaukee this weekend?
I agree there should be justice for Jacob Blake. Which would be him going to prison for a long time for rape and resisting arrest.
Watch the video and you will see the truth of what went down.
Bad cops should be held accountable for their actions. Like in Julie’s case. Bad cops should be fired and sent to prison when they break the law.
You can’t just make blanket statements without considering the actual facts of each case.
UserPostedImage
4PackGirl
3 years ago
The point I was trying to make is that this happened to two white males. They were attacked by 3 white males & 2 white cops. Nothing happened...not a damn thing. My husband's situation was caught on tape & NOTHING happened. My son's situation was on bodycam & NOTHING happened. Both of them took place in broad daylight. AND NOTHING WAS DONE!! The first thing my son said was "oh mom I'm so glad Jayden wasn't with us, they might've shot him" - Jayden is part black. He's been there on the playground when people have driven by & called Jayden the N word. They know nothing of this boy but the color of his skin & he's told to "get the fuck out of this town, you fucking N word". If it can happen to my son & husband, it can happen to any of you & yours. If you don't believe it, I feel sorry for you. Looking back, I've had cops do not so great things to me as a woman in the past & never really connected the dots until recently.

Maybe it's just me but I remember after 9/11, this country came together in a way that was truly amazing & I hope & pray we can come together again. Put aside your preconceived ideas, have more empathy, stop believing what your political party tells you, think for yourself. Those of you who know me, know I would never lie about these incidents so why is it so easy to dismiss other people's problems? For the greater good, we have GOT to come together as a nation & stop racism, change our judicial system, & vote OUT all incumbents!!
Cheesey
3 years ago
Julie, I in no way doubt that what you say happened did happen. And like I said, each case should have the facts considered.
I don’t know if you bothered to watch the videos KRK just posted, but you should watch them. They also are actual cases, with video proof of what went down. Ones that are used by the BLM crowd as proof of how awful all cops are. And all of them were people that committed crimes and resisted arrest. Not anywhere near what happened to your loved ones.

If I were you, I’d get a lawyer and go past your local authorities to the state officials to go after the bad cops.

BLM shouldn’t be using criminals to make excuses to riot and hurt actual good people. Every day across America black people are murdering other black people. If black lives truly matter, why doesn’t BLM protest in every major city across this country to save thousands of black lives? These senseless killings have been going on for decades, hundreds of thousands of black people killed, and all that matters to the BLM movement is a handful of thugs killed while resisting arrest? How does that make any sense?
Every one of the cases they try to use, all the shootings could have been avoided had the thugs just complied with the police orders.
But no one wants to confront that fact, for fear of being labeled a “racist”. So the media and sports teams ignore the facts in these cases to bend over to “political correctness”.
How about holding criminals accountable for their own actions?
What ever happened to that premise?
UserPostedImage