beast
  • beast
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2 years ago
Broncos hire Hackett and he talks them into trading for QB Love, and they trade the 2nd round selection they have from the Rams for QB Love.

Packers keep their vets and go all in for another shot at the Superbowl, they're aren't able to keep ILB Campbell and WR MVS as other teams offer them too much for the Packers to match.

Also let me say, this defense board looks stacked at the top, like the first 45 selections look much deeper than most years, I wish would could be grabbing some of them.

Mock Draft

1-28 WR Treylon Burks, Arkansas
The Packers need someone else other than Adams to get open and Gute likes large WRs. Burks is 6'3" 225 lbs and he's still pretty fast for that size. He has worked a lot a slot WR, which this system sometimes has a large slot WR like Cooper Kupp, and Burks could fit that mold and he's good at breaking tackles and has even be used as a RB at times. When he's out wide, he needs to get better at his releases from the line, but even other NFL receivers say Adams in the best in the NFL at releases, so he'll have someone to learn from. Also MVS and St. Brown are UFA and Lazard is an RFA, meaning they do need more youth to develop here.

2-60 TE Jalen Wydermyer Texas A&M
6'5", 265 lbs Wydermyer has consistently shown he's a treat as a receiver, while he's not explosive (most TEs that size aren't) he is athletic with long stride lengths that make him move faster than he looks, with great length and catch radius. While they don't seem to really teach TE to block in college anymore, Wydermyer has great potential to get better in that area and has shown he's willing to try to block, but need someone to coach him up I'm that area. Also Tonyan is a FA, though due to his injury, we might be able to get him back on a cheap one year prove it deal.

Below is the Pick we'd be getting for QB Love.

2-63 CB Jalen Pitre, Baylor
Pitre is a jack of all trades in the Star/Nickel role playing a complex and versatile role for Baylor's defense, where Pitre lead all DBs in tackles for loss as he was used in many different ways including blitzing vs the run and pass, or coverage against slot WRs or TE, or being the coverage LB when they ran a Tampa 2. If he's elite in an area, it's finding the ball, and being versatile, as he doesn't have a clear weakness in his game, and Packers Defensive coordinator talked about how he wanted someone with experience in the Star/Nickel role and Pitre certainly does, and has shown a high football IQ both in reading the action in front of him, but also making complex zone switches in coverage. Douglas, Sullivan and King are FAs, hopefully were resigning Douglas.

3-92 ILB JoJo Domann, Nebraska
He's 6', 230lb and basically he was Nebraska's starting star/nickel coverage CB this year and did a great job considering he's 230, I have him as the Packers future coverage LB and often filling the dime LB role. Though it wouldn't be called dime with him on the field. And he can cover the more athletic TEs. ILB Campbell and Burks are FAs.

4-130 NT Neil Farrell Jr., LSU
Simply put, one of the better NT from the SEC, 6'4", 325lbs, he's going to clog up the line and make hard for the OL in the running game, but like most NT, you might not be getting a lot of pass rush from him, but still, just freeing up Kenny Clark to pass rush more and for breather for him. Packers released DT Keke and Heflin at the end of the season. Lancaster is a FA and Lowry is going into a contract year... Agent Clark some help in there!

4-136 S Bryan Cook Cincinnati
Cook's strength is zone coverage, where he's can watch in a deep zone and attack, with his great tackling skills. He will struggle more in man coverage, but Packers haven't run a lot of that. Cook's ability to read, get down field fast and tackle, should also be very helpful on STs coverage teams. I was surprised the Packers 4th Safety was so often a healthy scratch, as usually Safeties are very helpful on STs.

5-169 NT Jayden Peevy Texas A&M
Another SEC NT, Peevy is 6'5" 320lbs, again, probably not going to get much pass rush out of him, but just freeing up Clark more to pass rush and give him breathers would be helpful. The Packers have pass rushers (if they can stay healthy), they need run cloggers more. And unless they resign Lancaster or Heflin, then they're losing 3 DTs from this year.

7-224 LS Jordan Silver, Arkansas
Um, he was the best rated long snapper... and I feel like we needed to improve there, and Gute has drafted a LS before, so it's possible.

7-245 WR Velus Jones Jr, Tennessee
He supposedly is 6', 200 lbs, runs a sub 4.4 in the 40 yard dash and Mel Kipper rated him as the 5th best returner in the draft, and he has returned about 40 kicks and 20 punt. Basically I was looking for a returner that wasn't small (Gute doesn't like small) and didn't take up a lot of draft capital.

7-255 C Luke Fortner, Kentucky
Fortner is a fort at 6'5" 300lbs and he started playing in the wide zone system, as Kentucky's head coach convinced the Rams Assistant quarterbacks coach to become their offensive coordinator. Fortner uses his length very well. OL Patrick is a FA, Jenkins is injured, Runyan seriously struggled consistently snapping the ball in last year preseason games, and I don't have a clue what the Packers have in C Hanson.
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago
From what I understand, they've either signed or going to sign Heflin to a futures contract. Also, did you forget Slaton or not sure about him going forward? Do the two NTs you've mocked have the ability to play end?
“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2 years ago
Burks would be intriguing. I am not certain he will still be around at 28. According to Walter he's top 10. Let's pretend he isn't. More than likely he will be off the board by 20 or 25.

I like Jameson Williams WR, Alabama but should be gone as well. He would be right in the middle as far as size plus he has speed. He probably isn't a Lazard when it comes to blocking but we already have one of those.
Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State is said to be a good route runner (and speed) Tae has proven running a great route (with moves) is better than straight line speed.

Drake London WR, USC is someone I would be interested in checking out in the 2nd round. He broke his ankle a little over halfway through the season but he showed enough to at least concern him plus he's got that big WR mold.

Other options could be:
DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M. Pretty good pass rusher. Put him along side Clark and they will pressure the QB and disrupt the running game.

I kind of like the idea of getting the TE we have need for years. Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M. YOu have him in the second. That's fantastic. I again wonder if he will be there. I'd rather get a guy a round too soon than to miss out all together. I think Gute feels the same way which is why he took Dillion in the 2nd instead of letting him sit to the 3rd/4th like the "experts" said. Not having a 3rd probably forced Gute's hand. We will never know if he would have pulled the trigger or waited to the 3rd. Wydermyer, might be the best TE in the draft. If he is, I can't see him sitting there until #60.

I think GB needs a little boost on the OL. Bak will be back to form (hopefully.) Myers at C. JRJ may play LG or it might be Jenkins. Jenkins can also move over to RT. Either way RG needs to be upgraded. Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama could be the RT if they get him in the 2nd round. Some have him going in the first. If not him then look at Christian Darrisaw OT, Virginia Tech.

Going back to the first round, Kwity Paye 3-4OLB/DE, Michigan might be a nice bookend for Gary. Former teammates and all. They will need someone to lineup opposite Gary if the Smith Brothers are gone.

UserPostedImage
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

From what I understand, they've either signed or going to sign Heflin to a futures contract. Also, did you forget Slaton or not sure about him going forward? Do the two NTs you've mocked have the ability to play end?

Originally Posted by: Mucky Tundra 

Alright, Heflin just signed today, I didn't see that, I was wondering why he didn't sign two days ago with most of the others.

Nope, I didn't forget Slaton, I just didn't list him because he's contract isn't up for another three years.... and yes he potentially could develop and help Clark, but I still want more help there. I've secretly been wanting one of the Georgia DTs, but that would take a top pick.

I assume you mean 3-4 DE, which is basically a DT. I don't think it would be their best spot, but yes they could play it. But Slaton might be the best option with his long arms and more athletic ability. Farrell's arms aren't as long, and while Peevy has long arms, he's not as athletic.

If I had known Heflin was resigned, I would of switched that selection to TE Jake Ferguson, Wisconsin or S/LB Brad Hawkins, Michigan.

Burks would be intriguing. I am not certain he will still be around at 28. According to Walter he's top 10. Let's pretend he isn't. More than likely he will be off the board by 20 or 25.

Originally Posted by: wpr 

I love Walter for a general list, of collecting factual information (like official numbers from the scouting combine) but I've general thought their rankings are quite bad and more based on hype than reality.

Now no system is perfect, but I used PFF mock draft machine for my mock to get generally where people will be falling.

And Burks compares quite favorably to Titans WR AJ Brown whom was the 4th WR selected in his draft (not surprising) but all the way at #51 overall (surprisingly). And PFF has Burks as their 6th WR, so while maybe not likely, I do think it's possible Burks falls to the 2nd round... unless he surprises the combine with a sub 4.44 or something. There is some hype that he can run the 40 yard in the 4.2#s... but I think that's BS hype.

I like Jameson Williams WR, Alabama but should be gone as well. He would be right in the middle as far as size plus he has speed. He probably isn't a Lazard when it comes to blocking but we already have one of those.
Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State is said to be a good route runner (and speed) Tae has proven running a great route (with moves) is better than straight line speed.

Drake London WR, USC is someone I would be interested in checking out in the 2nd round. He broke his ankle a little over halfway through the season but he showed enough to at least concern him plus he's got that big WR mold.

Other options could be:
DeMarvin Leal, DT, Texas A&M. Pretty good pass rusher. Put him along side Clark and they will pressure the QB and disrupt the running game.

For DL high, I really like the idea of DT Devonte Wyatt, Georgia... he's the best get off and finally starting to put together the pass rush moves.

A WR I really like, is WR Wan'Dale Robinson, Kentucky... now he's small, so I don't think Gute would nessarily like him, but he's like a more explosive Cobb. Where if Thompson was running that draft still, I'd have him in all my mocks, that's Thompson type of WR, great routes and hands.

A large WR that Gute might like more might be David Bell, Purdue, he's larger and has broken a lot of tackles as they have gotten the ball in his hands a ton of creative ways. Maybe less athletic than one prefer but that's why he's probably going to be picked day 2.

I kind of like the idea of getting the TE we have need for years. Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M. YOu have him in the second. That's fantastic. I again wonder if he will be there. I'd rather get a guy a round too soon than to miss out all together. I think Gute feels the same way which is why he took Dillion in the 2nd instead of letting him sit to the 3rd/4th like the "experts" said. Not having a 3rd probably forced Gute's hand. We will never know if he would have pulled the trigger or waited to the 3rd. Wydermyer, might be the best TE in the draft. If he is, I can't see him sitting there until #60.

This is why I like using a mock draft big board where someone has everyone ranked, and just pick based on what they got ranked.

But honestly, I selected Wydermyer because my favorite TE was already selected. While Wydermyer has the most physical upside, he has a lot more developing to do to maximum it.

I would actually prefer TE Trey McBride, COLORADO STATE, who was already a mega playmaker in the wide zone system, running routes and concepts just like the wife zone system in the NFL will ask him to, and while he doesn't have as much upside as Wydermyer, he's a lot more developed and should be ready to go sooner especially if you're grading from a wide zone offense perspective.

And I agree, that normally TEs that go, don't drop that far in the draft, but this draft defensive is loaded, of they don't drop, maybe an even better pass rusher will.

I think GB needs a little boost on the OL. Bak will be back to form (hopefully.) Myers at C. JRJ may play LG or it might be Jenkins. Jenkins can also move over to RT. Either way RG needs to be upgraded. Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama could be the RT if they get him in the 2nd round. Some have him going in the first. If not him then look at Christian Darrisaw OT, Virginia Tech.

Going back to the first round, Kwity Paye 3-4OLB/DE, Michigan might be a nice bookend for Gary. Former teammates and all. They will need someone to lineup opposite Gary if the Smith Brothers are gone.

Um, wrong year, you must of switched it to 2021...Leatherwood was drafted #17 overall to the Raiders, Darrisaw #23 to the Vikings, and Paye #21 to the Colts.

I'm just going to assume Jenkins is going to miss next year like Bak missed this year, and if he's healthy, then just be happily surprised.

But yes, OL could be improved, but we also have lots of younger guys growing there already.

LT Nijman
LG Runyan
OC Myers/Hanson
RG Newman
RT Braden/Van Lanen

And I would do think the Packers need a backup Center, because Jenkins is out and Patrick is a FA, Myers has been injured at times the last two seasons and I'm not sure what we got in Hanson.

But I think it's going to be tough for guys to beat out the current guys for depth, unless we use a high draft pick and we need those for other areas, I felt like trying to develop what we got might be best. Nijman, Runyan, Myers and Newman potential could be a hell lot better after their first years starting. Of course they might not be as well...
UserPostedImage
Mucky Tundra
2 years ago

Alright, Heflin just signed today, I didn't see that, I was wondering why he didn't sign two days ago with most of the others.

Nope, I didn't forget Slaton, I just didn't list him because he's contract isn't up for another three years.... and yes he potentially could develop and help Clark, but I still want more help there. I've secretly been wanting one of the Georgia DTs, but that would take a top pick.

I assume you mean 3-4 DE, which is basically a DT. I don't think it would be their best spot, but yes they could play it. But Slaton might be the best option with his long arms and more athletic ability. Farrell's arms aren't as long, and while Peevy has long arms, he's not as athletic.

If I had known Heflin was resigned, I would of switched that selection to TE Jake Ferguson, Wisconsin or S/LB Brad Hawkins, Michigan.

Originally Posted by: beast 

You actually addressed why I asked if they could play some end in the 3-4: arm length and athletic ability. I still have nightmares of the Raji getting blown out in the running game and Pickett getting no pass rush when playing at 3-4 end. Both were more natural at NT but when both were on the field, it seemed like whichever one at the end spot was a liability in some way vs OTs. Of course, Raji mailing it in post 2010 didn't help either.

To me the tricky thing is what to do with Lowry? If he had played this season like the past few, he'd be an easy cut. But if you think he can keep it up going forward, do you extend him and kick his cap hit down the road?

“Nah. I like having the island. It’s pretty cool...not too many visitors”
UserPostedImage
"I’ve got it." -Aaron Rodgers
nerdmann
2 years ago

You actually addressed why I asked if they could play some end in the 3-4: arm length and athletic ability. I still have nightmares of the Raji getting blown out in the running game and Pickett getting no pass rush when playing at 3-4 end. Both were more natural at NT but when both were on the field, it seemed like whichever one at the end spot was a liability in some way vs OTs. Of course, Raji mailing it in post 2010 didn't help either.

To me the tricky thing is what to do with Lowry? If he had played this season like the past few, he'd be an easy cut. But if you think he can keep it up going forward, do you extend him and kick his cap hit down the road?

Pettine's system was more of a 2gap, where Lowry was taking up space, eating blockers. Barry's system allows him to attack more, like he did when he had that good year before Pettine.

I would think he'd be able to continue producing like this, although if you wanted him to do it the other way, he'd do that too.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
  • beast
2 years ago

True, but how often do teams run with three DTs on the field anymore? Usually they're in a 4-2 nickel package, though Berry did run more of a 5-1 with 3 DTs, but I expect that was only because the OLB depth was completely killed, where I think they were planning to go with 3 OLBers instead of 3 DTs.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but Raji was not a NT. To me NT strength is two gap run clogging... and Raji sucked at two gapping which is why he also got blown out in the run game at 3-4 DE. Raji was a one gap get up the field penetration pass rush DT.

As for Lowry, when the Packers had Keke, I was going to say just let him play out his contract, let him leave via FA and draft a replacement a year earlier (so this draft).

But with no Keke, I think you can consider extending him, though I don't think that will free up a lot of space, but as long as you don't over pay him, Lowry is good to have around... so far he's only missed one game of his career and that was his rookie year. And draft a replacement for Keke instead.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2 years ago

I love Walter for a general list, of collecting factual information (like official numbers from the scouting combine) but I've general thought their rankings are quite bad and more based on hype than reality.

Now no system is perfect, but I used PFF mock draft machine for my mock to get generally where people will be falling.

And Burks compares quite favorably to Titans WR AJ Brown whom was the 4th WR selected in his draft (not surprising) but all the way at #51 overall (surprisingly). And PFF has Burks as their 6th WR, so while maybe not likely, I do think it's possible Burks falls to the 2nd round... unless he surprises the combine with a sub 4.44 or something. There is some hype that he can run the 40 yard in the 4.2#s... but I think that's BS hype.

For DL high, I really like the idea of DT Devonte Wyatt, Georgia... he's the best get off and finally starting to put together the pass rush moves.

A WR I really like, is WR Wan'Dale Robinson, Kentucky... now he's small, so I don't think Gute would nessarily like him, but he's like a more explosive Cobb. Where if Thompson was running that draft still, I'd have him in all my mocks, that's Thompson type of WR, great routes and hands.

A large WR that Gute might like more might be David Bell, Purdue, he's larger and has broken a lot of tackles as they have gotten the ball in his hands a ton of creative ways. Maybe less athletic than one prefer but that's why he's probably going to be picked day 2.

This is why I like using a mock draft big board where someone has everyone ranked, and just pick based on what they got ranked.

But honestly, I selected Wydermyer because my favorite TE was already selected. While Wydermyer has the most physical upside, he has a lot more developing to do to maximum it.

I would actually prefer TE Trey McBride, COLORADO STATE, who was already a mega playmaker in the wide zone system, running routes and concepts just like the wife zone system in the NFL will ask him to, and while he doesn't have as much upside as Wydermyer, he's a lot more developed and should be ready to go sooner especially if you're grading from a wide zone offense perspective.

And I agree, that normally TEs that go, don't drop that far in the draft, but this draft defensive is loaded, of they don't drop, maybe an even better pass rusher will.

Um, wrong year, you must of switched it to 2021...Leatherwood was drafted #17 overall to the Raiders, Darrisaw #23 to the Vikings, and Paye #21 to the Colts.

I'm just going to assume Jenkins is going to miss next year like Bak missed this year, and if he's healthy, then just be happily surprised.

But yes, OL could be improved, but we also have lots of younger guys growing there already.

LT Nijman
LG Runyan
OC Myers/Hanson
RG Newman
RT Braden/Van Lanen

And I would do think the Packers need a backup Center, because Jenkins is out and Patrick is a FA, Myers has been injured at times the last two seasons and I'm not sure what we got in Hanson.

But I think it's going to be tough for guys to beat out the current guys for depth, unless we use a high draft pick and we need those for other areas, I felt like trying to develop what we got might be best. Nijman, Runyan, Myers and Newman potential could be a hell lot better after their first years starting. Of course they might not be as well...

Originally Posted by: beast 

I am not infatuated with Walters. It was a quick place to go. They get things wrong as much as anyone else.

A CBS prognosticator has Burks going at 13. I'm not one who delves very deep into the mocks because 99% of them are wrong. Especially outside of the top 5 picks. I admire the effort you put in to this. Not my thing.

Well, nuts. I knew I recognized Leatherwood's and a couple of others name which is unusual for me. When I checked today I can see the 2021 hyperlink is a different color. The Walter's site has so much crap loaded in the page jumps around when more trash is loaded in. My page went past the 2022 and 2023 down to 2021 and I didn't notice. We have some developmental guys on the line I want to add another stud and solidify things. When we get to big games they seem to disappear. How about Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State?
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2 years ago
Why, WHY do people continue to have Packers drafting a WR in round one. Do they not pay attention? Do not they understand? And then all these mock drafts having Packers with WR in round one get folks thinking they failed by not doing so. Projecting the Packers to take a WR in round one speaks bogus expectations into existence. The Packers will NOT take a WR in round one unless it's a top five talent that dropped to them due to injury.

The Packers will most likely end up taking someone on the line (OL/DL) in round one. BOOK IT BABY!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2 years ago

Why, WHY do people continue to have Packers drafting a WR in round one. Do they not pay attention? Do not they understand? And then all these mock drafts having Packers with WR in round one get folks thinking they failed by not doing so. Projecting the Packers to take a WR in round one speaks bogus expectations into existence. The Packers will NOT take a WR in round one unless it's a top five talent that dropped to them due to injury.

The Packers will most likely end up taking someone on the line (OL/DL) in round one. BOOK IT BABY!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

I do not disagree with your past assessment. THIS year might be different. Until we know if Rodgers is staying or if they resign Adams a WR is possible. For that matter Cobb, MVS and Lazard. IF he falls into the correct parameters. Thus my attempt to look to the OL/DL, EDGE or TE as viable options.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (1h) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

18h / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.