beast
10 months ago

3) One report said the Russian troops started firing in the Wagner group... but Wagner has been pissed for months now, claiming they're having the most success, and not getting the resources to continue it, they finally snapped risking their lives and not getting the resources they need.
​​​​​​

Originally Posted by: beast 

Update correction: I now heard it was a Russian Missile Strike on the Wagner group which set this whole thing off.

Which that could of been a 100% targeting error on the Russians (it does happen, even in America for training, I've heard numerous stories of artillery strikes not going where they were supposed to, due to human error, some have lead to human death, one even to a multi-million dollar lawsuit due to a shell landing in a dairy Cowfield and the Cows supposedly getting PTSD; suddenly stopped producing milk for months and they refused to go back in the fields). Those that's artillery, not missiles, but it depends on what type of missile it was and the situation.

​​​​​​Or it could of been on purpose, as the Russian Army and Wagner group have been pissing each other off, going head to head, competing for supplies.

And yes, CIA could of had an arm in a missle strike. Especially when considered how close America seems to be with talking with the head of the Wagner group. Though, I think it's more likely an error. But CIA train themselves to make things look like errors.

And I'd also put this out there, this is some what like a Civil War, and Russian soldiers don't exactly seem to be excited about attacking Ukraine. I think Ukraine very well have their own version of the CIA and be having a lot more luck making certain Russians sympathetic to the Ukrainian cause, or have his own people in the Russian army.

Of course, it's also possible, the war felt like hell and the head of the Wagner group worked with the CIA to get the hell out of there. 

Or the Wagner group brought into his own hype, and literally thought he could talk Putin into overthrow the head of the military, Valery Gerasimov, and the Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu  and become Putin's official right hand man.
UserPostedImage
dfosterf
10 months ago
Prigohzen's daughter is hot, just want to get that out there as an aside realized in the discovery process 😳.  I don't know what is going to happen to him or his family, no one does at this point. 

I sincerely doubt that the CIA or any of our clandestine services was behind any of this, as it isn't logical to aspire to have this unbalanced man in charge of anything in Russia. That being said, I am 99/44 100ths sure that Putin and his henchmen are going to accuse the United States of being the progenitors of this plot. It is obviously Putin's easiest path to deflect blame and ratchet up the anti-west propaganda to a largely ignorant population. Ignorant not in the pejorative sense, rather ignorant in the state run media, restricted internet etc. sense.
For the CIA to actively attempt to overthrow Putin's regime, it would have to make a risk/benefit calculation that would include the very real possibility of a full scale war with Russia, including such bothersome features like ICBMs being launched at each other. I submit it makes zero sense.
Martha Careful
10 months ago
Let's see:
  1.   Nukes deployed to Belarus
  2.   Prigohzen conducts a "dangerous, wild-ass,  illogical' coup attempt. 
  3.   Thereby establishing himself as unpredictable and unhinged.
  4.   No soldiers in custody
  5.   Prigohzen 'exiled' to Belarus
  6.   Wagner group malcontents are told they can go to Belarus sans punishment
  7.   Belarus border is 56 miles from Kiev

HMMMMM what may happen next?

Go Packers!!!!
beast
10 months ago
New Information, at least for me.

Reportedly in the lead up, Prigohzen was told to hand over teh Wagner group to the Russian Army (lead by the two guys that he absolutely hates)...

Prigohzen said "No!" (Knowing him, it was much more colorful than that), which disobeying a military order during war time means he could of been arrested for decades.

Then supposedly the Russians army put a missile strike on the Wagner group (which has any one been able to confirm?) And if it did happen, I wonder if Prigohzen might of set it up.

Then the Wagner group turned on the Russian Army, sent a force forward to Moscow, as Prigohzen seemed to demand the two guys he hated be kicked out of office and out of power. When that failed, Prigohzen seemed to simply want him and maybe his closest guys, to get out of Russia with no charges, no prison.

Soy thought is all of this MIGHT of been Prigohzen's attempt to
1) Avoid Prison
2) Create negotiating leverage
3) An attempt to embarrass and destroy to careers of the two men that he hated, as he felt they already destroyed his career.

Later on, maybe not preplanned but
4) He might have more plans to run Wagner or a group like Wagner from a new country.
UserPostedImage
Martha Careful
10 months ago
Per my previous prognostication....

Ukraine Boosts Defenses In North As Satellite Images Show Likely Wagner Base In Belarus

BY TYLER DURDEN   SATURDAY, JUL 01, 2023 - 09:55 AM

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has ordered his armed forces to bolster defenses in the northern sector of the country near Belarus, days after Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin was exiled there after leading a mutiny.

"The decision … is for Commander-in-Chief [Valeriy] Zaluzhnyi and North commander [Serhiy] Naev to implement a set of measures to strengthen this direction," Zelensky announced on Telegram.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

He said Kiev held an urgent national security meeting concerning the situation in Belarus, which lies just to the north of Ukraine, and early in the conflict had been a staging ground for Russian forces.

Prigozhin reportedly arrived in Minsk on a private jet on Tuesday, which was confirmed by President Alexander Lukashenko. The Belarusian leader had helped mediate a deal which resolved the internal Russian crisis peacefully, but which Washington has claimed left Putin "weakened". 

Putin in a speech earlier this week indicated he would stick by the deal made which allows Wagner mercenaries to sign contracts with the defense ministry, or else they can go to Belarus, according to the statements. 

While there's been nothing in the way of confirmation that a large-scale movement of Wagner fighters have crossed into Belarus, Western media reports are on Friday referencing satellite images which they say suggests new Wagner
encampments on Belarusian soil: [indend]The satellite image appears to show activity at a disused military base about 13 miles (21km) from the town of Asipovichy - around 64 miles from Minsk, the capital of Belarus. The area has been reported in Russian media as a place which could house Wagner fighters.

BBC Verify has identified over 300 tent-like structures erected within the past two weeks.

A satellite image from 15 June shows none of these structures visible. The most recent high-resolution image we've obtained is from 30 June and reveals the extensive work being carried out at the base.[/indend]
But BBC cautions that, "It's not possible to confirm that these new structures are intended to house Wagner forces, but the leader of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko has agreed to accommodate them."

Meanwhile, on Friday Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov vowed that Russia will emerge "stronger" after the failed uprising, which saw some limited exchange of fire, including helicopter shootdowns by Wagner which killed Russian air force pilots. 

"Russia has always overcome all its problems... it comes out stronger and stronger,” Lavrov told a press briefing. "It will be the same this time, too. This process has already begun," he stressed. 

Lavrov also said that Moscow doesn't owe an explanation to the West. "Thank you for your concern about our national interests, but you shouldn't be worried," he told a foreign journalist in response to a question.

Go Packers!!!!
Martha Careful
9 months ago
Wagner Group Wealth:

Colossal Value Of Wagner State Contracts Revealed By Russian Media

BY TYLER DURDEN   TUESDAY, JUL 04, 2023 - 06:10 AM

Last week Russian President Vladimir Putin had strongly hinted that corruption charges against Wagner chief Evgeny Prigozhin could be on the horizon, given the mercenary firm had received billions in state funds. Putin said this while explaining in a speech that the treason charges against him were essentially forgiven, as he was exiled to Belarus.

Putin further specified in the days following the brief uprising attempt of June 23-24 that Wagner had long been supplied and financed from the state budget and Defense Ministry. This large investment perhaps explains why the group became so indispensable to operations in Ukraine. But it is all now being investigated.

The president affirmed, in statements made to high-ranking officers, according to state media translation that Between May 2022 and May 2023, the Russian authorities allocated 86.26 billion rubles ($1.04 billion) for wages and incentive payments for the Wagner fighters, the president revealed. Additionally, Wagner founder Evgeny Prigozhin, who also co-owns the Concord catering company, earned billions of rubles on state contracts, Putin added.

"When the upkeep of the Wagner Group rested on the shoulders of the state, the Concord owner received… 80 billion rubles ($960 million) from the state in a year by supplying food products to the army," Putin said. "I hope that no one stole anything while fulfilling these [contracts]," Putin had said, emphasizing that authorities will "certainly dig into it."

Other Russian officials have since provided further details which reveal the extent of Prigozhin's vast wealth and holdings. 

Dmitry Kiselyov, the head of the Rossiya Segodnya media group, said in a Sunday interview which was subsequently translated and featured in state sources that in total Wagner "has received a little more than 858 billion rubles ($9.8 billion) under the contracts it signed with the state."

That totals just under $10 billion worth of just defense-related contracts. There's a similar, separate sum being estimated additionally through his catering company, Concord (also referenced in the above Putin quote)...

In total that's equivalent to $19 billion. "This does not mean that they have earned so much, but it is still indicative of the scale of the business and the scale of ambitions,” Kiselyov qualified, however. He assessed further:

He went on to point out that Prigozhin’s company had a strong media clout, adding that some people might have had the impression that the Wagner Group was the most capable frontline unit Russia had. 

Stressing that he did not want to "detract from anybody’s merits," Kiselyov recalled that regular Russian units had been faster in capturing the heavily defended city of Mariupol than Wagner troops were in seizing the Donbass stronghold of Artyomovsk (known as Bakhmut in Ukraine).

Kiselyov's words are important and are a likely direct reflection of Kremlin thinking and consensus on the matter, given that as head of the large state-run Rossiya Segodnya media group, he was directly appointed by Putin (starting in 2013). Rossiya Segodnya owns and operates Sputnik, RIA Novosti, inoSMI, and multiple other entities overseen by the state.

Currently it looks like Wagner's assets in Russia will be absorbed by the defense ministry and government; however, there remains speculation over what will become of the St. Peterburg-based group's foreign contracts and assets. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov days ago said that contracts signed between Wagner and African states will be up for the respective governments to decide the future of. So far there's been no sign that Wagner has abandoned its extensive dealings and presence in Africa.

Go Packers!!!!
Fan Shout
dhazer (4h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (5h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (5h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (21h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
10m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.