Formo
15 years ago

People are ripping Q, and for some of it he certainly should be ripped. Never let your emotions take away from your team and teammates.

He went into the season upset about the Fitz deal and his, which is partial his own fault.. you signed the bargain deal, now play it through until you and the Cards work it out or the deal expires.

But, remember as well that he was a large part of the reason they are here.. he played monster ball this year and through injuries as well.. dude has played his part in making the team successful.

We don't know what started it, so there could be more to the story.

But Q... damn.. celebrate with your teammates. But if whatever was that bad, the next best thing, remove yourself from their joy.. which he did properly.

He didn't take anything away from their celebration by staying an making it worse.

Back on topic.. Cards can score more points than the Steelers can in 2 games.. I think it will be tough for the Steelers to shut this team down on the fast field.. Cards by a couple.

"pack93z" wrote:

Really good post about Boldin.

Truth be told, we DON'T know the whole story. Hell, the reason he was yelling at his OC could've been because he wanted them to make offensive adjustments.. something they DIDN'T do until almost too late in the 4th quarter.

I'm very shocked that Boldin and James both want out of AZ, especially after this playoff run.

But, to each his own. I'll gladly take Boldin in Minny any day. 😃
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
TengoJuego
15 years ago
Arizona. Larry Fitz goes wild. Possibly having a Deion Branch type performance.

I don't like to predict scores...but I say 31-24 Cards with a Fitz MVP.
Pack93z
15 years ago
Quote from Q.. after reading that, I think a few media folks might want to pen up a apology letter to him.

Guy has been pretty classy his entire career.. yes he had a disagreement with the Cards on his contract.. but he is playing it out and at a high level..

I didnt leave through a back door. I tried to get in and out as quickly as possible to beat the media, Boldin said. I didnt want the story line to be me and Todd getting into it.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Formo
15 years ago

Quote from Q.. after reading that, I think a few media folks might want to pen up a apology letter to him.

Guy has been pretty classy his entire career.. yes he had a disagreement with the Cards on his contract.. but he is playing it out and at a high level..

I didnt leave through a back door. I tried to get in and out as quickly as possible to beat the media, Boldin said. I didnt want the story line to be me and Todd getting into it.

"pack93z" wrote:

Thanks 93z. That's awesome information.

And I agree... I'm waiting for the awesome media to start writing apologies.
UserPostedImage
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago
Ha! Your beard will be sweeping the floor before that happens, my friend.
UserPostedImage
Formo
15 years ago

Ha! Your beard will be sweeping the floor before that happens, my friend.

"Nonstopdrivel" wrote:

Yeah.

One can dream, no?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
15 years ago
I think Pittsburgh will win. Their D is good.
UserPostedImage
Orygunfan76
15 years ago

Larry Fitzgerald is absolutely ridiculous. All Warner has to do is throw jump balls and hit him in man coverage.

"Formo" wrote:

reminds me of a certain overrated QB with a household name and his gun toting WR in last years SB.

"Orygunfan76" wrote:

Warner and Eli can be comparable...

But to say Plax and Larry are comparable, is laughable. Fitz is a FAR better WR than Plax. I'm not talking in reception stats, either.. I'm talking as a well rounded WR.

"nickb364" wrote:

I agree Fitz is better (far better?),I was just comparing the whole "jump ball" issue. Both are so tall and usually up against 5'11" corners. Eli = overrated though.
blank
Orygunfan76
15 years ago
Steelers getvtheir 6th(puke)
blank
flep
15 years ago
After the Championship games my head was saying Steelers and my heart Cardinals.

But now to be honest my head is saying Cardinals as well.

This team stopped playing when they won their division but in the playoffs have deserved every win.

Yes the Eagles pushed them close but the Cards let their foot off the gas and nearly paid for it.

I can't see that happening twice.

Cardinals 34 - 24 Steelers. With the Cards leading big early and the Steelers just scoring in mop up time when the game is won.

There.... I've gone, done and said it now......
Formed Merseyside Nighthawks. British Champions 1992. Packer fan for 32 years
UserPostedImage

I feel very wrong now!!!!!!!!!
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (51m) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (1h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (5h) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (14h) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (14h) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (18h) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (18h) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (19h) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
    packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
    beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
    Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
    beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
    beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
    beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
    beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
    dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
    TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
    dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
    Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
    beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
    Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
    beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    50m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.