Porforis
14 years ago
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/04/07/tiki-barber-leaves-pregnant-wife-nbc-intern/ 

Tiki Barber Leaves Pregnant Wife for NBC Intern
NewsCore

The former New York Giant split with his wife of 11 years for an alleged 23-year-old mistress.

UserPostedImage

Ex-Giants superstar Tiki Barber dumped his eight-months-pregnant wife Ginny for former NBC intern Traci Lynn Johnson, according to sources cited in the New York Post Wednesday.

The football star-turned-NBC Today show-correspondent left his wife of 11 years for the 23-year-old blonde, who also worked at the network's headquarters, sources said.

Ginny Barber, who is expecting twins, found out about the relationship late last year after the run-around running back moved out of their home in Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Johnson, a model-thin bombshell, was photographed sitting next to Tiki last month at a Washington, D.C., screening of a documentary on Senegal that he hosted for the Travel Channel. Sources believe Johnson also accompanied Tiki to Senegal for the filming late last year, when Ginny was three months pregnant.

The affair is particularly stunning in light of the athlete's long-standing disdain for his philandering father.

"I don't give a (bleep) that the relationship didn't work," he said of his parents' split in a 2004 interview with the Post. "Not only did he abandon her, I felt like he abandoned us for a lot of our lives. I have a hard time forgiving that."

His confidants were shocked.

"He was always the nice guy with a million-dollar smile," a family friend said.

Tiki Barber, who reportedly relocated to an Upper West Side bachelor pad, released a statement Tuesday in response to a Post report announcing the split.

"After 11 years of marriage, Ginny and I have decided to separate," he said.

"This decision was a painful one, but we are moving forward amicably and will continue to work together to raise our children with the love and dedication they have always known."

His spokesman declined to comment.

Ginny Barber is a former fashion publicist and full-time mom to the couple's two sons -- A.J., 7, and Chason, 6. She, too, declined to comment.

Johnson could be seen posing with a smiling gal pal in a pic on her MySpace page. The two are wearing red short shorts and Giants jerseys emblazoned with Barber's No. 21.

Tiki and Ginny Barber began dating 16 years ago when both were students at the University of Virginia.

Formo
14 years ago
What a tool.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Packerchick
14 years ago
Total dirt bag, guess we shouldnt be surprised anymore.
I am a woman and I love football.
4PackGirl
14 years ago
have any of you seen his wife? she's gorgeous! i can't imagine being left while pregnant with my twins - he'd be missing his hooha before he packed his bags for sure!! ;)

edit: 7 year old term for penis = hooha. 😃
Porforis
14 years ago

have any of you seen his wife? she's gorgeous! i can't imagine being left while pregnant with my twins - he'd be missing his hooha before he packed his bags for sure!! ;)

edit: 7 year old term for penis = hooha. :D

"4PackGirl" wrote:

Err, I think you have things backwards...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooha 
Pack93z
14 years ago
Hmmm... this seems to be old news.. anyway... this article seems to paint a picture that the split was amicable.

Tiki Barber has split with his wife, Ginny, after 11 years of marriage, Page Six has learned. The former New York Giants running back and "Today" show correspondent has been living apart from Ginny, a former fashion publicist and full-time mom whom he started dating 16 years ago while they were both students at the University of Virginia. A source confirmed to us, "They have separated and have been apart for a few months." The couple have two sons A.J., 7, and Chason, 6. Our source added that Tiki and Ginny "remain friends and will make sure this will cause the least possible disruption for their sons." A rep for Barber could not be reached, and a rep for Ginny refused to comment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/splitsville_for_tiki_wife_NMndEoF77CRVuSbrhvWeKO#ixzz0kSMbc6da 
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
14 years ago
OUCH! Now that has to hurt, I mean NBC has the inside track on this and they get scooped by FOX? OUCH!
UserPostedImage
IronMan
14 years ago

"4PackGirl" wrote:

I have a Jeffrey Dahmer/Lorenna Bobbit joke I could tell here, but its pretty gross.

What did Jeffrey Dahmer ask Lorenna Bobbit?

"Are you gonna eat that?"
Formo
14 years ago

"IronMan" wrote:

I have a Jeffrey Dahmer/Lorenna Bobbit joke I could tell here, but its pretty gross.

What did Jeffrey Dahmer ask Lorenna Bobbit?

"Are you gonna eat that?"

"4PackGirl" wrote:

HAHA!

At 7, I always considered my member as my tallywacker.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
4PackGirl
14 years ago
i've heard of the female part being called hooha but when they were little, that word popped into my head & it stuck. now i suppose they'll be 'gender confused' or somethin. lol.

tallywacker is a term i've heard used before & it makes me giggle everytime i hear it!!
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (17h) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (18h) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.