porky88
  • porky88
  • Veteran Member Topic Starter
13 years ago

In many ways, the dense, early-morning fog that engulfed Green Bay during the two days PFW spent at the Packers' training camp early last week continues to symbolize the state of the team PFW picked to win the Super Bowl.

Did PFW editors go too far out on a limb with their preseason prediction (in the PFW / Yahoo! Sports Preview 2010 magazine) that the Packers, clearly the NFL's hottest team during the second half of last season, will beat the Colts in Super Bowl XLV in North Texas Feb. 6?

Truth be told, while there appear to be a lot more positive than negative signs entering the second half of the Packers' training camp, there also have been a lot more negative than positive reactions to our Super Bowl prediction from the many team insiders and league observers we talked to during and after our visit.

Forget about the theory that the Packers would be really sitting pretty in the NFC North if Brett Favre does indeed decide to retire once and for all.

"I gotta say I think the Vikings are still better than the Packers even without Favre," said one Packers insider who couldn't be closer to the team. "Hey, they were really good last year!"

And there are more people in the know than you might think who genuinely believe the Vikings could be just as good this year, even if Tarvaris Jackson ends up being the starting QB instead of Favre.

"With Favre, everyone seems to believe that there is a difference in the Vikings because there is not a lot of faith in Tarvaris, but I don't think that will be the hindrance that everyone thinks," one veteran pro scout told PFW. "(Jackson) has improved, and defensively, and in the run game, the Vikings could still do enough where they could compete with anyone.

"What happens with the quarterback, because Favre has been there before, he gives you a chance in big, big games, whether or not he throws a pick or a TD at the end of it. That is where his presence is so big. But again, Jackson has improved. He has more knowledge of the offense, and I think he is more hungry to prove himself. Tarvaris does not scare you the same way that (Michael) Vick does, but he is a better thrower. He is definitely a better passer."

Another NFL talent evaluator agrees that it seems a bit premature to jump on a Packers bandwagon that's supposedly destined for Cowboys Stadium in February.

"Across the board, the Vikings have more talent than the Packers at nearly every position," the evaluator told PFW. "The (Vikings') defensive line is as good as it gets. Their secondary has been banged up, too, but when that group is healthy, they have two Pro Bowl-caliber corners (Antoine Winfield and Cedric Griffin).

"How (MLB) E.J. Henderson comes back will be critical. They were not the same after he went down last season. They have some issues with (WR) Percy Harvin to deal with, too. I'm not buying all of the migraine problems. The guy was a nightmare to coach in college. He works on his own schedule. But every team has issues to deal with.

"Collectively, it's hard to find a group of more talented players than they have in Minnesota."

Although both teams' preseason openers are far from a legitimate barometer of the shape of things to come in the NFC North, the Vikings looked a lot more like a heavyweight playoff contender this past Saturday evening than the Packers.

While Minnesota and backup QB Sage Rosenfels (157 yards passing and two TDs in the second quarter) did a number on the Rams and rookie QB Sam Bradford in a 28-7 victory in steamy St. Louis, the Packers were upended in Lambeau Field 27-24 by the Browns, a team they totally dominated twice in '09 (in a preseason game and a regular-season game in October).

Green Bay's starting offense, by far the biggest reason PFW is so high on the team, lived up to its lofty expectations in the preseason opener, although a concussion suffered by rock-solid featured back Ryan Grant must be monitored closely.

But the starting defense, which performed so well most of last season in the first year under 3-4 guru Dom Capers, spent a lot of time spinning its wheels against the Browns.

Missing only star second-year OLB Clay Matthews, who is currently sidelined with the same type of hamstring injury that shut him down a year ago at this time, and veteran DBs Al Harris, who remains on the mend from a gruesome knee injury, and Atari Bigby, who is recovering from ankle surgery and looks like a strong candidate to start the season on the physically-unable-to-perform list, the Packers' starting unit yielded 162 yards and three TDs to the Browns.

So the question remains: Are the Packers a good pick or a bad pick to dethrone the defending Super Bowl champion Saints?

Let's delve into that question a bit deeper, starting with a rundown of the reasons why they might be considered a good pick:

The offense

It clearly appears that QB Aaron Rodgers deserves elite status along with the likes of Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady and Philip Rivers. Although the defense actually looked ahead of the offense the first half of training camp, there was no denying the feeling during our visit that Rodgers, who couldn't have looked more comfortable, could light it up in a heartbeat.

Rodgers was excellent in the preseason opener against Cleveland, directing TD drives of 84 and 72 yards while completing 12-of-13 passes and registering a 143.3 passer rating.

"(Head coach) Mike McCarthy does not get enough credit for what he has done with that offense," an NFL talent evaluator told PFW. "He is very underrated as an X's and O's guy and for what he has been able to get out of the QB position. If he had stayed in San Francisco, I think it would have made a big difference in the development of Alex Smith.

"What McCarthy does so well is find a way to isolate matchups. They have surrounded Rodgers with a lot of skill talent, and they know how to get guys open. They adjusted the protection last year to get them open very quickly and take some of the pressure off the offensive line."

The receivers

Rodgers benefits from arguably the deepest and most talented receiving corps in the league.

Greg Jennings, who remains amazingly fluid, had a spectacular 25-yard TD catch in the preseason opener. The ageless Donald Driver still has a lot of gas left in the tank after having his knees scoped earlier this offseason.

But there's a lot more than the productive one-two punch provided by Jennings and Driver. The consensus among camp observers we talked to is that the stars of the camp up to now have been WRs James Jones and Jordy Nelson, both of whom made their presence felt during the practice sessions we witnessed, particularly Nelson.

And it doesn't get any better at tight end than Jermichael Finley. In addition to having become an absolute monster mismatch for opposing defenders and appearing quite capable of having the same kind of breakout campaign that 49ers TE Vernon Davis had last season, Finley has made a concerted effort to grow up off the field, helped in great part by team leader Driver, a model citizen who commands the utmost respect from players and fans alike.

The latest first-round stud

Following in the lofty footsteps of Matthews, who became an instant star once he cracked the starting lineup in Week Four last season, 2010 first-round OL Bryan Bulaga has wasted little time making his presence felt, establishing himself as the front-runner to begin the season as the starting left guard and proving to be one of the team's five best offensive linemen, according to McCarthy.

Bulaga also has drawn rave reviews for his unassuming lunch-pail work ethic.

"He may not have been the most talented offensive lineman in the draft, but he was very steady and reliable (at Iowa)," PFW draft analyst Nolan Nawrocki said. "You knew exactly what you were getting. They need to get him on the field right away to get his feet wet. I can't imagine any scenario where he is not starting at one of the tackle positions by the end of the season. (Chad) Clifton and (Mark) Tauscher only have so much left in the tank."

The underrated featured back

Granted, he's not very flashy, but Grant's numbers don't lie. All he does is grind out yardage, and the second half of last season, he regained the big-play burst he showed in his first season with the team.

As we noted earlier, though, Grant left the preseason opener with a concussion on his third carry, and the new league rules regarding such an injury will govern when he can return to the playing field. Also, on his first play of the game, he had a rare fumble. That said, he has become a terrific complement to the team's explosive, multifaceted aerial attack.

Capers' clever scheme

The period of adjustment to Capers' intricate 3-4 scheme has been surprisingly short, and it seems like he almost welcomes having to make adjustments when need be, as was the case after the suspension of starting DLE Johnny Jolly for at least a year.

Capers continues to add new wrinkles. Before Matthews went down with his hamstring injury, he had been shifted from right outside linebacker to left outside linebacker, with the athletic and versatile Brandon Chillar prominently entering an OLB mix that is expected to feature interchangeable parts on both the left and right sides. Capers also appears to have expanded the role of DRE Cullen Jenkins, who looked very frisky in camp, counting on Jenkins as a stand-up pass rusher on occasion.

OLB Clay Matthews

There's good reason that daily team observers expect the Packers to go to great pains not to rush Matthews back from his latest hamstring injury. Not only is he a great young player with a nonstop motor, but he also comes across as a great kid who relates well with the Packers' fan base. He looks as though he will become the leader of the defense (once veteran CB Charles Woodson calls it a career), the same way Rodgers has become the leader of the offense.

The Woodson-Collins DB duo

A strong case can be made for Woodson and Nick Collins as the league's best left corner and free safety, respectively, even though team insiders agree Woodson's tremendous '09 campaign ended on a bad note when he was eaten alive by Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald in Green Bay's wild-card loss to the Cardinals.

So much for the good things about the Packers. Let's take a look at the not-so-good things, beginning with ...

The injuries

"I feel really good about our team right now, but you just wish you could keep everybody healthy," McCarthy told PFW. "It seems like every training camp you go through, there's a position that gets stressed. Some years are different than others. This year it's the linebacker position."

In addition to Matthews being sidelined during PFW's camp visit, LBs Brady Poppinga (concussion) and Nick Barnett (knee) were being treated with kid gloves.

More is expected from Chillar, as well as second-year pro Brad Jones, who did a surprisingly solid job at left outside linebacker last season after Aaron Kampman went down for the count with a season-ending knee injury.

"But Jones has to get stronger and develop a second move," a personnel expert told PFW. "You need more than upfield speed to win in this league. The Steelers put on a clinic against him last year. They just short-set and stopped him dead in his tracks every time. (Jones) never got three yards off the ball."

Adding more stress to the defensive side of the ball is the absence of Harris. The feisty veteran corner insists he will be in the starting lineup in Week One, but most close observers will believe it when they see it.

With the hard-hitting Bigby also sidelined, the Packers really need Harris' physical presence, which was sorely missed in shootout losses late last season to the Steelers and Cardinals. Tramon Williams is an OK replacement, but he's a much better third corner.

"They have huge issues at corner because who knows where Al Harris will be at the start of the season," one pro scout said. "Their secondary needs a lot of help."

Bigby was being seriously challenged by third-round draft pick Morgan Burnett even before undergoing surgery. Burnett has been almost as impressive as Bulaga on the other side of the ball, but he had noticeable problems holding his own against the Browns in the preseason opener.

The offensive line

This unit really struggled last season until veteran ORT Tauscher was healthy enough to return to the starting lineup the second half of the season. Both Clifton (at left tackle) and Tauscher must stay healthy, which we've already indicated could be asking for a lot.

The loss of Jolly

No doubt about it, Jolly did a great job last season at left end. He was a key cog in the league's top-rated run defense, and he excelled at batting down passes.

Nevertheless, Capers has indicated that the insertion of 2009 No. 1 pick B.J. Raji at nose tackle, with Ryan Pickett shifting from the NT spot to Jolly's DLE position, might be an upgrade from last season.

But while both Pickett and Jenkins looked good during PFW's camp visit, Raji did nothing but take up space, which daily camp observers told us has been par for the course for Raji up to now.

One pro evaluator also has his share of concerns about Jenkins, who was the team's second-best pass rusher behind Matthews last season.

"He can rush the passer, and he is good at it," the evaluator said. "But when Jenkins tires, he is not the same player. When Jenkins is playing over the guard in nickel situations, he can be tough to block, but the problem is that he is not as good when he is playing every down. He wears down."

Not-so-special teams

"It's where the biggest question as a football team lies," McCarthy said of a unit overflowing with uncertainty at punter, where a pair of unproven commodities, Chris Bryan and Tim Masthay, are engaged in a down-to-the-wire battle, and at both kick-return spots.

With an additional 10 minutes spent solely on special teams in every practice, special-teams coordinator Shawn Slocum is working overtime to improve a unit that was one of the weakest in the league last season.

Matched up in the preseason opener against the Browns, who had one of the league's better special-teams units in '09, the Packers' special teams looked overmatched, particularly undrafted rookie Sam Shields, who mishandled a kickoff and muffed a punt in a crowd.

In addition, first-year pro Tom Crabtree, who has impressed enough to have some close to the team thinking he could become the Packers' best special-teams performer since Tracy White, left the preseason opener with a hand injury.

An over-reliance on youngsters

Is it realistic to expect both Bulaga and Burnett, as well as Raji, who never got his act together last year due to injury and contract concerns, to all come up big this season, which is what most observers agree must happen for the Packers to be a true powerhouse?

You make the call, provided your mind isn't already fogged up to the max.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/08/17/can-packers-win-the-big-prize 

Now, is this PFW, who is based in Chicago, perhaps taking a shot at rival Green Bay or are these concerns legitimate. I gotta say, one preseason game and they sure talked about it enough.

One thing I'll say is that people are hell bent on perfection nowadays. I guarantee you that Morgan Burnett, B.J. Raji, and Bryan Bulaga will have growing pains. But so has every other Super Bowl champion and so will every single team in the league this year.

Still, I agree with them on the Vikes. I think they're the best team in the league in terms of their starting roster. Lose the QB though and that talent means nothing fast IMO.
zombieslayer
13 years ago

Tarvaris does not scare you the same way that (Michael) Vick does, but he is a better thrower. He is definitely a better passer.

My word. My grandmother throws better than Michael Vick. That doesn't say anything.

It clearly appears that QB Aaron Rodgers deserves elite status along with...

Appears? Who says that Aaron Rodgers isn't an elite QB? I mean besides that homeless guy who is shaking because he needs crack.

(Head coach) Mike McCarthy does not get enough credit for what he has done with that offense," an NFL talent evaluator told PFW. "He is very underrated as an X's and O's guy and for what he has been able to get out of the QB position.

I agree. Mike McCarthy in '07 and '09 was really good as a playcaller.

I won't comment about the receivers because we all know they're studs.

Following in the lofty footsteps of Matthews, who became an instant star once he cracked the starting lineup in Week Four last season, 2010 first-round OL Bryan Bulaga has wasted little time making his presence felt, establishing himself as the front-runner to begin the season as the starting left guard and proving to be one of the team's five best offensive linemen, according to McCarthy.

Good to hear. OL was a weakness last year.

Granted, he's not very flashy, but Grant's numbers don't lie. All he does is grind out yardage, and the second half of last season, he regained the big-play burst he showed in his first season with the team.

Agreed. I like Ryan Grant.

As for concerns about C Jenkins, then rest him. Jenkins is a beast.

And I agree with Porky. There hasn't been a SB winner in the past 10 years that had been perfect. They all had flaws. The Saints allowed a heck of a lot of points. if they weren't a takeaway machine, they'd be a pretty bad D.

On the flip side, the Steelers in '08 didn't have that good of an O.

the Giants in '07 had a bunch of weaknesses, but just toughened up in the post-season.

I seriously think we have as much chance as anyone. There's a lot of parity in the NFL today, and even among elite teams, the elite teams are pretty close.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
ChilliMaddensChilli
13 years ago
I put $50 on the Pack to win the superbowl about two weeks ago, and I'm still happy with that decision.

Favre always makes a bonehead throw in the playoffs that kills his team's season. Hopefully this year it'll be against us.

I am kind of worried about Harris though.
UserPostedImage
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
13 years ago
Two things will determine how far this team goes:
1. Offensive line.
2. Defensive front seven.

Before the first preseason I was worried about #1 (surprise, surprise 🙂 ), and not worried about #2. Now I'm a small bit less worried about #1, and a bit more worried about #2.

OL I won't be surprised if we see Tausch/Sitton/Wells/Bulaga/Newhouse before the end of the year.
DL I'm more concerned with depth for the rotation than anything else.

But for now, I'm still waiting until October before deciding to go toward giddiness or bitchiness.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
13 years ago

Across the board, the Vikings have more talent than the Packers at nearly every position," the evaluator told PFW.

"porky88" wrote:

Nuh uh.
Greg C.
13 years ago
It's a pretty good analysis, for the most part, but what's with the emphasis on preseason injuries? Ryan Grant's concussion is not going to affect him for long, and they even mentioned Tom Crabtree's hand injury. I thought that was kind of odd, like they were trying to pad their case for the Packers to not be contenders this year.
blank
Zero2Cool
13 years ago

It's a pretty good analysis, for the most part, but what's with the emphasis on preseason injuries? Ryan Grant's concussion is not going to affect him for long, and they even mentioned Tom Crabtree's hand injury. I thought that was kind of odd, like they were trying to pad their case for the Packers to not be contenders this year.

"Greg C." wrote:

Hey, it's serious stuff when you're 3rd or 4th string TE gets hurt! That pretty much null's your championship hopes!!!
UserPostedImage
mi_keys
13 years ago
I think both the positives and negatives they bring up are pretty accurate. If you asked most knowledgeable packer fans they would come up with a similar list.

I disagreed with the statements that Minnesota is more talented than us even without favre. Tavaris is an alright quarterback but you can't go from favre's performance last year to what Jackson would bring to the table and expect The vikes to be at the same level. I also disagreed with stating the vikes secondary was better. I am assuming we get Harris back at some point giving us three pro bowlers in him Collins, and Woodson. If their pass defense does better than ours it will be because of their dline.
Born and bred a cheesehead
jbshell04
13 years ago
Well what I found funny was comparing GB preseason opener to the Vikings. Seriously the Browns are a much improved team that also got on a roll last year. The Rams and the weakest team in possibly the weakest division. Sage coming out and dominating isn't that much of a stretch. Furthermore Capers more than likely had no game plan at all unlike last year in the preseason. Do we have warts sure can they be repaired and improved over the next 4 weeks absolutely. PFW is what it is writers looking for something to write about.
I am therefor I think.
Pack93z
13 years ago
I think the Packers should be in the top 10 as far as odds, we have a ton of depth on Paper but a solid percentage of that depth is untested or has some question marks.

Personally.. I think we make noise in the playoffs.. but until we solidify the backend of this defense and are able to comfortably play zone, press, off and effectively communicate.. we won't make that run to the final game.

Potent offenses sooner or later are contained enough by a solid defense to allow the opposing offense expose your holes in your inconsistent defense to knock you off.

Sorry folks.. until we prove that we have a championship caliber defense.. I think we fall short. That is the thing to watch this season.. can we grow into the defense enough to be there at the end.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Fan Shout
beast (11m) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (17m) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (18m) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (19m) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (20m) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (7h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (7h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (8h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (23h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
2m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

43m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

55m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

15h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.